Tom Kirkman

Brazil, BRICS, Oil, Military, World Trade Organization, and Trump

On 1/7/2019 at 5:54 PM, Illurion said:

Congratulations Ronwagn,  you beat Rasmus.

I say this because i have come to the conclusion that he only asks for "sources" when he had no "creditable" response to what was said about something.

Actually Illurion I just stopped asking sources from you. Because I know that you cannot back your opinion up. On this particular occassion I asked a source of Ron because it would be interesting to me if it was true - i.e. I would have learned something and then taken it in. But no source was provided, so I am left with the impression that is just an opinion. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

Actually Illurion I just stopped asking sources from you. Because I know that you cannot back your opinion up. On this particular occassion I asked a source of Ron because it would be interesting to me if it was true - i.e. I would have learned something and then taken it in. But no source was provided, so I am left with the impression that is just an opinion. 

See.  we each have opinions.   Opinions are good.

17 hours ago, mthebold said:

Like air power and naval power before it, cyberspace doesn't matter if you can't hold ground. 

Seriously, where do y'all get these ideas?  Small talk at cocktail parties?  Playing golf at the country club? 

Do you ever leave the confines of gated communities? 

Paul, 

I will elaborate - my understanding was that traditional military was needed for defense and cyberspace capabillities needed for offense. I could have been clearer about that. Sorry. 

Ps. I don't play golf. Don't live in a gated community (doubt there are actually are any Denmark; certainly aren't in the city I live in)