DZ

Oil Decides To Rose Now, Natural Gas Prices Might Fall ; Time For DGAZ Maybe?

Last week was a very great week for investing into the UGAZ natural gas ETF.  I’d have to say, even though there was a huge crude oil draw report, the OILU ETF hardly made anyone big profits.  Trump took control of the market last week and made the ETFs and othe oil stocks go down.  Now, on Saturday, Trump brings China back to the table for trade talks, but before Monday even arrives — the oil price jumps to $60.10 already.  This is sure to make the OILU ETF price $1.00 to $3.00 higher than its Friday close at $22.00.  I will definitely be expecting all oils stocks and ETFs to be ridiculously high come Monday morning before and during the early Market open.  Maybe I and other investors should turn our attention to the natural gas inverse stock DGAZ, as I have better hopes in making a better profit for when natural gas price goes down soon?...so I read it might.  Will have to see what deals the market brings tomorrow and where the profit arrows point to.