Almost all day yesterday and today, the news has been, “Trump’s Truce With China Raises Oil Prices”.  Really?  Then, how come oil prices are continuing to sink as I type this?  I checked online for what may have caused oil prices to tumble, but only found two factors — Chinese stocks are doing more of the rallies today and Hong Kong had major protests against the trade talks truce.  I’m convinced now that even when the API and EIA release good crude draw reports, it won’t push the oil prices up for profit making on stocks in the U.S.  The “Trump Trade Truce” is looking more to be a win for China.  Not the U.S.  According to the print — the truth is oil prices really didn’t go up today.  Sorry that we were all mislead.  Another sneaky undermining done by Trump.  Even I had a hard time seeing this one coming.  The oil market here in the U.S. is nothing, but propaganda so more Americans lose money.  Turning my investments elsewhere.  

• Like 1