Tom Kirkman

Donald Trump Proposes Harnessing Liberal Tears To Provide Clean Energy

Recommended Posts

Babylon Bee, at it again, blurring the line between satire and Mainstream News.

Donald Trump Proposes Harnessing Liberal Tears To Provide Clean Energy

NEW YORK, NY—After what is being called a productive first year in office, President Donald Trump is proposing a plan to provide the nation with clean energy throughout all fifty states.

The plan reportedly includes as a key component the harnessing of the nation’s abundant supply of liberal tears, the flow of which would be utilized to power massive hydroelectric generators installed throughout the nation.

Trump and his advisers reportedly got the idea while watching the nation’s widespread protests against his upcoming presidency, and noticed an abundant flow of salty tears, the energy-giving potential of which was being completely squandered as the teardrops ran off into gutters or evaporated into thin air.

“People say I’m no good on energy. Wrong. I’m great on energy, the best,” Trump said in a press conference to announce his new energy plan.

“Let’s put these tears to work, and let’s make America’s energy great again.”

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Plenty to go around certainly

#wompwomp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

From Climate Crusaders and Natural Gas Piece OP- Natural gas not only increases the greenhouse effect, it also “creates obstacles to renewable energy sources, prevents a sustainable, emission-free economic system and blocks effective climate protection,” the study says.

Sorry @Tom Kirkman not hijacking Salty Salty this is relevant - Are these nut jobs so naive to think that we will ever see a fossil free dominant primary  energy source or product feedstock for out everyday products in the next century. What we are actually seeing is lab rat testing being taken into the  mainstream as if it is the solution and has been proven, and is ready for the market so the population must embrace it by default, as it fits these wackos agendas.

The Obstacles quoted above are what carbon based products?

Emission free economic system - WTF is that?

Edited by James Regan
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

Plenty to go around certainly

#wompwomp

 

1 minute ago, James Regan said:

From Climate Crusaders and Natural Gas Piece OP- Natural gas not only increases the greenhouse effect, it also “creates obstacles to renewable energy sources, prevents a sustainable, emission-free economic system and blocks effective climate protection,” the study says.

Sorry @Tom Kirkman not hijacking Salty Salty this is relevant - Are these nut jobs so naive to think that we will ever see a fossil free dominant primary  energy source or product feedstock for out everyday products in the next century. What we are actually seeing is lab rat testing being taken into the  mainstream as if it is the solution and has been proven, and is ready for the market so the population must embrace it by default, as it fits these wackos agendas.

The Obstacles quoted above are what carbon based products?

Emission free economic system - WTF is that?

DayTrader, you realize your #wompwomp is just going to cause chaos in triggering emotional salty salty.

WOMP WOMP Corey Lewandowski

 

 

(For lurkers) ...

20190919_192535.thumb.jpg.c4d40a2aa57390a5c959eda7e11716d1.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HOW COULD YOU HAVE A REASONABLE DEBATE WITH THIS CREATURE THAT CRAWLED OUT OF THE BLACK BOG

Screen Shot 2019-09-19 at 08.55.55.png

  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, James Regan said:

HOW COULD YOU HAVE A REASONABLE DEBATE WITH THIS CREATURE THAT CRAWLED OUT OF THE BLACK BOG

Screen Shot 2019-09-19 at 08.55.55.png

You don't have a reasonable debate. You sit back and watch them destroy their own party. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

Busting The Myth Of The World’s Hottest Electric Car Market - Norways Dirty Secret on EVs

Norway has been hailed as a model for electric vehicles adoption with EV sales exceeding 57% of new car sales in June of this year. This accomplishment stands at odds with the rest of the world, where despite substantial subsidies, EV sales have lingered in the low single digits. The reality of Norway’s EV sales success is rooted in the simple fact that Norway has created an extremely distorted car market.

Norway’s cold weather makes the country one of the least suitable markets for electric cars since freezing temperatures tend to reduce an EV range by up to 40%. This fact alone makes Norway a less likely market for wide EV adoption. EVs high price tag, range limitations, slow charging time and limited second market makes them a niche product in many markets, said another way, EVs practical inferiority to internal combustion engine (ICE) cars has discouraged their adoption at a wide scale. To counter EVs inherent inferiority, the Norwegian government has introduced a host of market distorting - stick and carrot - initiatives to force EVs adoption:

According to that independent study, the annual EV incentives cost to the Norwegian treasury stands at a staggering $8100 per EV (excluding the value of free charging and bus lane access).

EV Carrots:

EVs are exempt from VAT and other taxes on car purchases and sales.

Parking in public parking spaces is free.

EVs can use most toll roads and several ferry connections free of charge.

EVs are allowed to use bus and collective traffic lanes.

The company car tax is 50 per cent lower on EVs, and the annual motor vehicle tax/road tax is also lower.

Battery charging is free at a rapidly growing number of publicly funded charging stations.

ICE Sticks:

25% VAT.

CO2 Tax.

NOx Tax.

Weight Tax.

Exorbitant gasoline and diesel taxes.

https://www.thelocal.no/20170102/norwegians-face-all-time-record-prices-at-the-pumps

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Busting-The-Myth-Of-The-Worlds-Hottest-Electric-Car-Market.html

Edited by James Regan
  • Like 3
  • Great Response! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 10:54 AM, Tom Kirkman said:

Babylon Bee, at it again, blurring the line between satire and Mainstream News.

Donald Trump Proposes Harnessing Liberal Tears To Provide Clean Energy

NEW YORK, NY—After what is being called a productive first year in office, President Donald Trump is proposing a plan to provide the nation with clean energy throughout all fifty states.

The plan reportedly includes as a key component the harnessing of the nation’s abundant supply of liberal tears, the flow of which would be utilized to power massive hydroelectric generators installed throughout the nation.

Trump and his advisers reportedly got the idea while watching the nation’s widespread protests against his upcoming presidency, and noticed an abundant flow of salty tears, the energy-giving potential of which was being completely squandered as the teardrops ran off into gutters or evaporated into thin air.

“People say I’m no good on energy. Wrong. I’m great on energy, the best,” Trump said in a press conference to announce his new energy plan.

“Let’s put these tears to work, and let’s make America’s energy great again.”

I dunno - I reckon all the Troofers huffing and puffing about Greta could provide an endless source of wind and heat to power mankind.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.