Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ff

Trump will capitulate on the trade war

10 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

I wonder why we don't get more women here. It's weird. 

Anyway, agreed. 

It’s the bland cuisine DT!

PFF I'm like gourmet

Women like bald guys 

9 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

There it is.

Your fault Doug.

Duh.

It’s those damn white folks again!

Did I miss something?  I thought the Arab Spring/Jasmine Revolution and so forth were indigenous uprisings (absolutely nothing to do with Iraq or Syria) and now the West (read: US) is getting blamed for these as well! Just can’t catch a break... 

Any issue, anywhere on the planet, is coz of you guys!

And if you're straight and white too you're just evil.

If you’re straight, white and bald....you’re REALLY evil!😂

• Haha 2

Yes, we are the scum of the Earth.

If Trump was bald I can't even imagine the abuse.

1 minute ago, DayTrader said:

If Trump was bald I can't even imagine the abuse.

What makes you think he isn't? 

And the reason you don't see "more women" on this site is because they are really here, just masquerading under mens' names!!

33 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

3. European immigration: Why is it assumed that Europe is required to take ANY immigrants? This assumption just opens the floodgates! Are you going to take each and every economic immigrant or asylum seeker on the planet? Asylum seekers, by convention, should seek asylum at the first safe haven - is that Europe? Are you going to take everyone that comes from a country with a lower standard of living than yours? How will you pay for that? What about ‘your own people’ who have paid into the system their whole lives and had a reasonable expectation that THEY would be taken care of in their old age?

4. EU funded refugee camps and detention centers for people of North Africa, Africa and the Middle East? Does that make sense to you? Why aren’t these people seeking refuge in countries even remotely similar to the countries they left?Perhaps they are not really political refugees and are simply headed your way to take advantage of the free social programs, which are not free by any means.

Exactly!

1 minute ago, Jan van Eck said:

What makes you think he isn't? 

And the reason you don't see "more women" on this site is because they are really here, just masquerading under mens' names!!

The responses to that comment could get really interesting😂

24 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

There it is.

Your fault Doug.

Duh.

I blame Trump!😂

• Great Response! 1

(edited)

Well Doug and I have photos as part of the masquerade. We made the effort.

Anyway, back to topic .... Trump hasn't capitulated.

Sorry trolls. Try harder. 

Edited by Guest

(edited)

10 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

If you’re straight, white and bald....you’re REALLY evil!😂

True. I've seen Austin Powers, though it was a while ago.

Edited by Guest

On 10/20/2019 at 1:39 PM, Jan van Eck said:

The Philippines have now invited the US Navy back to reposition itself yet once again in Subic Bay, and the Air Force at Clark Field  (after expelling the US in some fit and frenzy of misplaced nationalism). 

I think Mt. Pinatubo's eruption had a hand in it. Even before that the base's planes were scheduled for retirement. Clark needed a lot of work to fix, and the PI wanted to jack up the rent up. The local economy depended on the base, they needed us, not us them. Flew F4s out of there a few times. Flying parts of the PI was like being in a Hollywood movie, the land from thousands of years prior. And the odd piece of industrialization abandoned in the middle of a jungle, a scene from Planet of the Apes. Never seen anything like it before, or sense.

Subic had an amazing asset in skilled welders and such for reconditioning the fleet. Clark was infested with thieves. They built a new commissary, and a underground tunnel at the same time to rip it off. The negritos could protect your property, you had to hire one for your own place if you lived off base, but the US military had to quit using them because they tended to kill thieves. They were legendary for painting the shoes of our MPs on guard duty to prove we couldn't stop them.

• Great Response! 1

5 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

1. Fair trade with Africa: How do you even create fair trade when many of the governments are incredibly corrupt? Think about how much foreign aid has been pumped into Africa in say the past 70 years, and then take a look at what it has accomplished -nothing!

I am talking Trump style coercion - comply or we will sanction the shit out of you. Withhold aid etc. It would work. 

3. European immigration: Why is it assumed that Europe is required to take ANY immigrants? This assumption just opens the floodgates! Are you going to take each and every economic immigrant or asylum seeker on the planet? Asylum seekers, by convention, should seek asylum at the first safe haven - is that Europe? Are you going to take everyone that comes from a country with a lower standard of living than yours? How will you pay for that? What about ‘your own people’ who have paid into the system their whole lives and had a reasonable expectation that THEY would be taken care of in their old age?

I am not saying that Europe is required to take in immigrants. I am however saying that people are coming so we need to control the proces and send some back. And in truth yes, maybe take in some true refugees. 

That said - the remedy is prevention. If we can facilitate reasonable living conditions in Africa through trade deals etc then less will come. 

4. EU funded refugee camps and detention centers for people of North Africa, Africa and the Middle East? Does that make sense to you? Why aren’t these people seeking refuge in countries even remotely similar to the countries they left?Perhaps they are not really political refugees and are simply headed your way to take advantage of the free social programs, which are not free by any means.

See my above. The goal is to control the process. 

6 hours ago, Tomasz said:

If you do not like African emigration to Europe, you had to not overthrow Gaddafi because as he predicted Libya has become a gateway to Europe for half of Africa. Gaddafi was what he was but kept the borders closed and now this is the main route for people to France and Italy.

It was also necessary not to launch the Arab Spring and invade Iraq and Syria.

you reap what you sow. 

It is not Europe’s (or anyone else’s) responsibility to facilitate reasonable living conditions in Africa. The African nations need to take care of themselves - or not. For decades foreign aid and investment have been pouring in to Africa with little to show for it.

Probably around 10 years ago, a group of African intellectuals wrote the UN and asked them to STOP sending aid as it was creating a ‘hand-out’ mentality. This letter was ignored due to political correctness.

As you say, you reap what you sew.

• Like 1

https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/chinese-pmis-unexpectedly-slide-further-contraction-just-shy-post-crisis-lows

Chinese PMIs Unexpectedly Slide Further Into Contraction, Just Shy Of Post-Crisis Lows

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/chinas-bond-market-faces-turmoil-amid-maturity-deluge

China's Bond Market Faces Turmoil Amid Maturity Deluge

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-china-economy-pmi-manufacturing-offic/chinas-factory-activity-shrinks-for-sixth-month-as-trade-war-clouds-outlook-idUKKBN1XA04I

China's factory activity shrinks for sixth month as trade war clouds outlook

La la la 

Obviously those pesky tariffs are not having a noticeable effect... 

• Haha 1

Thought I'd get back on topic.

No one wants to talk 'capitulation' anymore. 

It's weird isn't it?

‘Capitulation’ sounded like a nice anti-Trump buzz word for about one news cycle. The next day, after the journalists finished patting themselves on the back for creating yet another nail in Trump’s coffin, and took a good look at what they had written, They realized that once again they has made an unsupportable assumption....and avoided it like the plague thereafter.

15 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

No one wants to talk 'capitulation' anymore. 

It's weird isn't it?

Look at the currency exchange rates - the USD is devaluing.

Plus the US Fed interest rate cut.

So stimulus measures and the buck buys less... #trumpLogicWin

(edited)

36 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Obviously those pesky tariffs are not having a noticeable effect... 

They are - not just the way you want.

Edited by Enthalpic

(edited)

Copy and paste does get old... at least turn down the font size.

#AlmostPlagiarism #NotAJournalist #Google

Edited by Enthalpic

(edited)

The anti Trump and US stuff gets old

And the lack of answers to how green you are I notice

2 or 3 cars on driveway?

Boring hypocrisy

I copy and paste so I don't have to type out whole articles. Sorry if that's confusing.

#gretagang

Edited by Guest