Tom Kirkman

Is Eating Meat Worse Than Burning Oil?

Arse sounds kinder than ass, but is that so in England?

7 hours ago, El Nikko said:

1570465431518.jpg

Waiting for Stunkburg to twist her head around and spew pea soup with crispy bugs!!!!

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

The farce from the climate change arse!!!!

• Haha 1

(edited)

11 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

An ass is an animal, like a donkey.

It is yet another example of Americans butchering our language at their leisure.

And it's not pronounced 'lee - juh'

:) Cheers 

Edited by Guest

Just now, DayTrader said:

An ass is an animal, like a donkey.

It is yet another example of Americans butchering our language at their leisure.

Do limeys still smoke fags? or has Greta Stunkburg put an end to it LOL hahahaa !!

• Haha 3

21 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Amusing Oil Price article.

I do not buy into the entire Global Warming Armageddon scaremongering, and I grew up on a dairy farm.  I was also a vegetarian for a couple years, under the mistaken and totally faulty misconception that being vegetarian is "healthier" for people.  Utter nonsense.  

People need to eat meat to be healthy.  Full stop.

My own experience confirms this.  Especially since I started lifting weights at the beginning of this year, and target eating 200 grams of protein a day, it is exceedingly obvious to me that eating meat is healthy for humans.

If you are trying to lose fat, I would suggest fasting for a few days, or trying a Keto diet (all the protein, healthy fats, and green leafy veggies you can eat, but no carbs).

Eating. Meat. Is. Healthy. For. Humans.

Oil Price article:

Is Eating Meat Worse Than Burning Oil?

Then perhaps read this article:

Why Is The Elitist Establishment So Obsessed With Meat?

... Yes, that's right, the rise of meat in the human diet tracks almost exactly with the rise of human intelligence and advances in tools and technology.

Vegetarian and vegan diets have been shown to lower overall IQ due to lack of nutrients required for brain health. This is because the human brain NEEDS fatty acids such as DHA and DPA which is mostly found in saturated fats in meats. There is no substitute in the plant world for many fatty acids. Saturated fats from animal protein have been shown to increase cognitive function as well as memory.

The brain uses almost 20% of the human body's calorie intake in order to function, and much of this intake requires saturated fats and even cholesterol. Contrary to decades of misinformation, animal fats are good for you.  Pro athletes also must often revert to a meat based diet in order to build up superior muscle structure, and another factor which is rarely mentioned is the increase in estrogen-like compounds in plant based foods (mainly soy), which can reduce testosterone.

And here we get to the crux of the issue. It is perhaps by mere coincidence, or perhaps just observation on the part of elitist dynasties, but meat consumption has always been connected with an unruly peasant class. This is because meat eating contributes directly to greater cognitive function, as well as better memory and muscle mass.

While much is discussed about how artificial meat like Beyond Meat has effectively copied the taste or appearance of a normal hamburger, very little is discussed about what it is lacking. Beyond meat has zero cholesterol and no amino acids or fatty acids like Omega 3 or vitamins like B12. It uses coconut oil to mimic saturated animal fats, which does not duplicate the animal fat value to the human brain or body. Essentially, a Beyond Meat burger is designed to copy the taste of a burger without any of the benefits.

My theory? That meat is a cognitive enhancer as well as a strength enhancer and the elites at the UN and other globalist organizations are seeking to remove it from our diet based on lies because such a change could contribute to a dumber and weaker population that would be easier to control.

Fake meat is also highly processed and uses a complicated method to mimic beef protein structures. It can only be created in a lab and mass produced in a factory. You will never be able to make your own Beyond Meat burger. Meaning, by banning or taxing meat into oblivion and replacing it with an industrial substitute, the establishment will have made society effectively dependent on them for a significant portion of their dietary needs. Not only do they hope to make us dumber and weaker, they also hope to make us desperately dependent.

http://www.alt-market.com/index.php/articles/3969-why-is-the-elitist-establishment-so-obsessed-with-meat?fbclid=IwAR2wznCjIaDMry4CLCY6blYMeHyqkbyizqAKhT6GX63kKgFvLtqDTEY_BA0 

(edited)

LOL Tom posted this in his original post Ron, you're obsessed. Look around the middle of the article. 

By the way ...

image.jpeg.06470e6ad02be0b775961b353bc9fff5.jpeg

This is an ass. 

Note the non shiny feet and gravity.

Edited by Guest

47 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

The state of American, and other countries obesity is mainly related to simple carbohydrates such as processed grains and sugars. Both are quite addictive, and often added to unhealthful trans-fats. The fast rise in obesity can be directly traced to the low fat dietary marketing fad. Meat, poultry, fish, and eggs are not really a problem and neither is eating mostly vegetables, legumes, nuts etc.

It's certainly true that a lot of the fat issue comes from what I would classify as junk food. I've basically cut all that garbage out now since it serves no dietary purpose whatsoever. Anyway, the purpose of what I wrote is to illustrate that it's very easy to lose weight while actually improving the general feeling of health and energy as well as enough for frankly quite a high level of fitness, all that's needed is a calculator and some common sense and it does not require red meat or a meat heavy diet. As far as I'm aware, red meat is also a know factor in cardiovascular diesease regardless of general trends.

1 hour ago, ronwagn said:

CO2 is not something that should even be an issue as it is good for the environment. 

Hmm, what can I say to this.. At the risk of starting a useless discussion that results in all the usual bad logic and lack of comprehension I see on such websites:

For one, CO2 is basically deadly to us above 3% so an increase of even something like 0.02% on a planetary level over just a few decades is a serious issue regardless and yes, much of this increase is undoubtedly due to our fossil fuel burning practices, anyone with basic math skills and a calculator can come to that same conclusion assuming the annual global emission numbers given are even remotely accurate (I don't remember anyone disputing these here).

Another ussue is that beyond a certain point CO2 is no longer as useful for plants as some here seem to think, there's research on this and I suggest people here take a look at it. Ultimately, it's quite clear that the overall effect of more CO2 in the atmosphere is detrimental but regardless, the point I was making is that such a low CO2 diet is by default better all round. Better for the environment, health, training and general well being.

(edited)

27 minutes ago, David Jones said:

It's certainly true that a lot of the fat issue comes from what I would classify as junk food. I've basically cut all that garbage out now since it serves no dietary purpose whatsoever. Anyway, the purpose of what I wrote is to illustrate that it's very easy to lose weight while actually improving the general feeling of health and energy as well as enough for frankly quite a high level of fitness, all that's needed is a calculator and some common sense and it does not require red meat or a meat heavy diet. As far as I'm aware, red meat is also a know factor in cardiovascular diesease regardless of general trends.

Hmm, what can I say to this.. At the risk of starting a useless discussion that results in all the usual bad logic and lack of comprehension I see on such websites:

For one, CO2 is basically deadly to us above 3% so an increase of even something like 0.02% on a planetary level over just a few decades is a serious issue regardless and yes, much of this increase is undoubtedly due to our fossil fuel burning practices, anyone with basic math skills and a calculator can come to that same conclusion assuming the annual global emission numbers given are even remotely accurate (I don't remember anyone disputing these here).

Another ussue is that beyond a certain point CO2 is no longer as useful for plants as some here seem to think, there's research on this and I suggest people here take a look at it. Ultimately, it's quite clear that the overall effect of more CO2 in the atmosphere is detrimental but regardless, the point I was making is that such a low CO2 diet is by default better all round. Better for the environment, health, training and general well being.

So much ignorance, so little time. 

First, CO2 is NOT deadly above 3% or you'd asphyxiate before you could exhale. Hint:  You exhale 4% CO2 with every breath. 

The supposed increase you point to is garbage. In the past 100 years, due primarily to a single source of reference gas (or the number isn't considered valid by AGW crowd) we've seen an increase from 0.000289 to 0.000401, hardly earth shattering. 

I've disputed the annual numbers multiple times on this and other sites. The lazy and math challenged "climate scientists" ASSUME every drop of the 100 million bbls per day of petroleum is burned. There is no adjustment for plastics, tires, storage, asphalt and the myriad other uses of petroleum. Even with that glaring error, would you like to hazard a guess as to the percentage of CO2 mankind is contributing annually to the atmosphere? In other words, how much of the 0.000401 can we lay at the feet of mankind? 

If your arm waving concerns the Liebig minimum for CO2 can you explain why greenhouses routinely inject a MINIMUM of 3% CO2? BTW if your made-up number of 3% being deadly were remotely accurate, we'd be seeing people dropping like rocks in every greenhouse in the country. As an exercise for the student, would you care to use that calculator to compute the difference between 0.000401 and 0.03? 

Edited by Ward Smith
  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

15 minutes ago, David Jones said:

I don't want to get into the CO2 issue right now, but unless ocean levels rise I see no good indicator of calamity coming soon. We would have plenty of time to adapt if it does. There are many other natural calamities to worry about also. Meanwhile the wealthy continue to live and buy property as close to the oceans as they can. They include many of our eco-warrior politicians such as Barack Obama and Al Gore.  Meanwhile, the government subsidizes that policy with under priced flood insurance and help rebuilding after tidal events. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, ronwagn said:

The state of American, and other countries obesity is mainly related to simple carbohydrates such as processed grains and sugars. Both are quite addictive, and often added to unhealthful trans-fats. The fast rise in obesity can be directly traced to the low fat dietary marketing fad. Meat, poultry, fish, and eggs are not really a problem and neither is eating mostly vegetables, legumes, nuts etc. 

CO2 is not something that should even be an issue as it is good for the environment. 

3 hours ago, DayTrader said:

Huh? Please elaboarate Ron. Surely eating lower fat food is a good thing and what the obese need? Why is that a 'fad' or am I reading that as a negative when you don't mean it as one? 

Fat is not really a problem, aside from transfats which are hydrogenated. Cardiac disease has dropped steadily even as meat consumption has increased greatly since the fifties. Hydrogenated margarine, peanut butter, and Crisco type shortening (fat), were the worst fats ever created and caused millions of early deaths and are still shortening the lives of those who used or still use them. Obesity is the problem. You don't get fat by eating fat. You get fat by eating addictive simple carbohydrates. People differ in what they prefer. If you don't like fat, don't eat it. You do need some "essential fatty acids" though. 

The low fat craze led to people eating a vast amount of processed flour and all kinds of low fat snacks that made them fat. People in the fifties did not eat them but ate lots of fat including hydrogenated fat. 

https://idmprogram.com/what-is-fat-fasting-and-when-should-you-do-it/

https://idmprogram.com/the-failure-of-the-calorie-theory-of-obesity/

"Dieting" simply does not work long term.  But fasting (and autophagy during fasting) works wonderfully, and doesn't cost a cent.  But fasting is ignored because the "dieting" industry makes huge amounts of money selling magic shakes and pills and other crap.

Cut out processed food, especially sugar, and try a 3 day fast.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ceo_energemsier said:

Do limeys still smoke fags? or has Greta Stunkburg put an end to it LOL hahahaa !!

Saying "I'm going out to smoke a fag" might get you some serious FBI attention but it's still perfectly acceptable here 😆

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

You selected some good points by Ron so quoting you, he's spot on with what he said about fat versus carbs.

Here's an interesting lecture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM

I'm not off topic...I love oil!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DayTrader said:

LOL Tom posted this in his original post Ron, you're obsessed. Look around the middle of the article. 

By the way ...

image.jpeg.06470e6ad02be0b775961b353bc9fff5.jpeg

This is an ass. 

Note the non shiny feet and gravity.

Now that is a nice ass

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, DayTrader said:

Huh? Please elaboarate Ron. Surely eating lower fat food is a good thing and what the obese need? Why is that a 'fad' or am I reading that as a negative when you don't mean it as one? 

It's about how much of either you can eat though, could you eat 100 calories of butter? (probably not) but you can eat 100 calories of highly processed carbs very easily...it's two slices of bread or a very small portion of pasta/rice. The more processed carbs are the faster they're converted into blood sugar, the brain then tells the body to store it as fat (unless it needs the calories immediately) and then you feel hungry again. Flour which is used to make bread and pasta has virtually the same amount of calories as sugar and the more processed it is (i.e. removing all the husks etc which would slow down digestion) the faster it will be turned to blood sugar and therefore fat. Actual sugar does almost the same damage to organs as alchol believe it or not, it's possible to get liver damage from drinking Coke etc.

I'm not advocating the atkins diet which is very extreme but a ballance of healthy natural foods all home cooked and as little processed as possible isn't going to turn many people overweight.

Also salt is often put into food as a preservative, sugar is also a preservative...if you put a lot of salt in a processed food it will be salty so what they do is ballence it out with sugar. Take a look at a can of baked beans and look at just how much salt and sugar is in it, then weight it out and be gobsmacked.

Why do I know this? God only knows...I worry about myself sometimes lol

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

You guys are getting a bit deep.

Stop eating shit and get off your arse.

Sorted.

You're welcome. 

(edited)

@Tom Kirkman , I'm not saying miracle shakes and pills, or even really 'dieting', as in a set path that you probably stick to for a few weeks at best. 

I'm saying stop shoving your face with Pringles and pizza, and if something says low fat or low sugar then hey, maybe give that a bash. If it involves walking to a shop then it's a bonus. 

I'm not sure these people realise that a sofa is not intended for one person.

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

https://idmprogram.com/what-is-fat-fasting-and-when-should-you-do-it/

https://idmprogram.com/the-failure-of-the-calorie-theory-of-obesity/

"Dieting" simply does not work long term.  But fasting (and autophagy during fasting) works wonderfully, and doesn't cost a cent.  But fasting is ignored because the "dieting" industry makes huge amounts of money selling magic shakes and pills and other crap.

Cut out processed food, especially sugar, and try a 3 day fast.

e1fe26bdfd95acef.png?1571569486

• Haha 1

(edited)

I've not seen a cave drawing of a god either  ;)  or an automatic rifle ... 

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaaahahahahahaaaahahahhaaaahhahahahahaahaahaha

Or of Pringles tubes.  LOL - Too easy,

And anyway, just because someone draws something doesn't mean they ate it. They drew what they saw. That's like saying someone who does portraits is a cannibal, or that Van Gogh munched on flowers.

Come on Ron, get with the program  ;) 

#heathen going to hell    #thats where the good music is   #bring on the eye roll 

Edited by Guest

17 hours ago, James Regan said:

Now look at the Cow without having to turn your computer upside down Doug, thats a seriously strange Cow, check out its face, what kind of weirdo would buy that for his kid to play Happy Farmer? 

Screen Shot 2019-10-23 at 04.57.54.png

Its a real dead cow on a carpet, and thats really F$%^H Up

As a land owner that is not only a dead cow it is one of my cows. It is the best cow on my ranch, pregnant with twin calves sired by imported semen from the finest bulls in the world. One of your contractors caused the death of this exceptional specimen to pass  after he tossed a empty plastic water bottle on the well pad. Would you prefer to settle or take this to court in the county that I have lived all my life and personally know all the judges? 🤣

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, butasha said:

As a land owner that is not only a dead cow it is one of my cows. It is the best cow on my ranch, pregnant with twin calves sired by imported semen from the finest bulls in the world. One of your contractors caused the death of this exceptional specimen to pass  after he tossed a empty plastic water bottle on the well pad. Would you prefer to settle or take this to court in the county that I have lived all my life and personally know all the judges? 🤣

See @Douglas Buckland from the owners mouth, its a Real Dead Cow, and a damn fine looking one, other than its weird expression. Looks a bit like a Unicorn also...

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, ronwagn said:

That is very true and I am a setter. If I were a dog I would have to be an Irish Setter. I have lots of exercise equipment but have a hard time getting to it. I do much better when I am working on keeping my acre looking nice. 

I owned an Irish Red Setter, or it owned me, the most stupid dog I ever had the pleasure of sharing some time with, thats a compliment...

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, El Nikko said:

Now that is a nice ass

The shiny feet a good indicator its real and not plastic, great observation, Im sure David Attenborough Buckland will have an opinion if this beast is real....

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, James Regan said:

I owned an Irish Red Setter, or it owned me, the most stupid dog I ever had the pleasure of sharing some time with, thats a compliment...

They are beautiful though! I once had a Golden Retriever that would bring me wildlife. He was a beaut too. I have loved dogs and grieved over their deaths more than people. 

• Upvote 1

What a con game, she is probably going to be a millionaire!!!!

Wonder when Elon "Corn" Husk is going to give her a free Tesla to boost his publicity!

Are they going to put her face on windmills next? Greta Solar Company next?

Time for her to shut up and eat her Assburger medicine.

School walk outs, what a nice way to con your way out of school and fly around the world for free burning jet fuel and sucking up free miles paid for some corporations who are making hundreds of millions while burning more fossil fuels and using everything made from fossil fuels

and whining and vilifying fossil fuels.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/greta-thunberg-t-shirt-contributing-120000410.html