JN

"Leaked" request by some Democrats that asked Nancy to coordinate censure vote instead of impeachment vote.

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, SERWIN said:

Well it is blatantly OBVIOUS that the Dems have you, hook line and sinker, just like a sucker.

No evidence from you, just another baseless opinion.

29 minutes ago, SERWIN said:

the documentation is there, and you keep using the same documentation, 

The House will use that very same documentation to impeach Trump, so it's there whether you believe it or not

46 minutes ago, SERWIN said:

during an impeachment trial all of Congress is "sequestered" so to speak, and since the House is up for an election year but the Senate isn't..... But since you have obviously NEVER read about the impeachment hearing rules you wouldn't know that now, would you.

Stop making up what you do not know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, SERWIN said:

Well "My feelings were hurt" doesn't count as an excuse for impeachment in any universe

Again, puerile commentary about an act that can potentially remove the President from office, and this seems the best you have had to offer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, remake it said:

No evidence from you, just another baseless opinion.

The House will use that very same documentation to impeach Trump, so it's there whether you believe it or not

Stop making up what you do not know.

Like I said before, they have you HOOK LINE and SINKER, you really believe that conspiracy crap that the Dumbos have shoved down your throat.... But they'll have to prove it, and it looks like they can't so they are trying to find a way to "save face" after all the debacle they have caused. "Trump is not my president, so we'll find a way to mire the entire congress up and never get anything done" is what they have been doing, but now they are trying to figure out how to get out of this mess they have created and still look good. Why would you support a party that has been known for pushing rule over the people, racism for years, and just wanting absolute control over the country to do what they want? Those days are about to end little man, the time is near....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, remake it said:

Again, puerile commentary about an act that can potentially remove the President from office, and this seems the best you have had to offer.

What's it like to know that they have you right by the balls? They got you suckered hard, you're probably even believing that socialism can work too? Foolish man.... They have NOTHING, I repeat, NOTHING to go on, that is why the menu keeps changing, they are trying to find something that isn't there

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SERWIN said:

Like I said before, they have you HOOK LINE and SINKER, you really believe that conspiracy crap that the Dumbos have shoved down your throat.... But they'll have to prove it, and it looks like they can't so they are trying to find a way to "save face" after all the debacle they have caused. "Trump is not my president, so we'll find a way to mire the entire congress up and never get anything done" is what they have been doing, but now they are trying to figure out how to get out of this mess they have created and still look good. Why would you support a party that has been known for pushing rule over the people, racism for years, and just wanting absolute control over the country to do what they want? Those days are about to end little man, the time is near....

Is there a point in time you will use verifiable information to support what you say, or are you doing a DayTrader-posting-strategy here where if you repeat nonsense often enough it has to be right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, remake it said:

Is there a point in time you will use verifiable information to support what you say, or are you doing a DayTrader-posting-strategy here where if you repeat nonsense often enough it has to be right?

I can verify that they have nothing, you know why? They are back pedaling as we speak. If they had something it would be done right now, but they don't. They are trying to find a way out that doesn't make them look like complete fools now, but it won't work. #trumpisthebestprezever!!!

#Trump2020!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, and also, they are using these shenanigans to cover up the fact that they have been shooting off their fat mouths about getting something done about gun control, but haven't managed to do ANYTHING in the last 20 years, and they want their short memory constituents to forget that they haven't done anything for at least 13 years now but fill their personal bank accounts with illegal monies. #obamasuckeddonkeydick!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, remake it said:

Is there a point in time you will use verifiable information to support what you say, or are you doing a DayTrader-posting-strategy here where if you repeat nonsense often enough it has to be right?

Why not? Seems like you are doing that as well. I haven't seen anything but garbage and rhetoric from you yet. Show me in the transcript where Trump said, "I want you to investigate the Bidens or I'll hold your money until you do" Show it to me please, because I read that transcript and there was never any mention of withholding monies, nor was he asking the Ukraine to investigate them, he asked IF they were, and to that the Ukrainian president told him that they already were. Therefore, NO QPQ was committed.  Are your feelings hurt? Are you mad cause you can't GET THE BEST OF THE MEAN OLD CONSERVATIVE, you know, one of those meanies that believes in the constitution and what it stands for. This is not a sharia law country where you can accuse someone of wrongdoing and get them MURDERED on the spot with out even one shred of evidence. So keep on spewing the garbage you have been ordered to spew, time will tell the truth, and I will be sure to haunt you after the dust settles and y'all all look like fools!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, SERWIN said:

Show me in the transcript where Trump said, "I want you to investigate the Bidens or I'll hold your money until you do" Show it to me please, because I read that transcript and there was never any mention of withholding monies, nor was he asking the Ukraine to investigate them, he asked IF they were, and to that the Ukrainian president told him that they already were. Therefore, NO QPQ was committed. 

Why not come to grips with what impeachment entails as you have an incorrect basis for your continuing rants.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, remake it said:

Why not come to grips with what impeachment entails as you have an incorrect basis for your continuing rants.

LMAO, you will see, if there was anything the Demos would be ACTING on it, not acting like they need a way out right now. Doesn't matter anyway, the Senate trial would be short and sweet and over in a couple of weeks, unless they wanted to destroy the campaigns of every Demo in the House and not let them loose to go get votes, and Trump would STILL be your president in 2020....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, SERWIN said:

LMAO, you will see, if there was anything the Demos would be ACTING on it, not acting like they need a way out right now. Doesn't matter anyway, the Senate trial would be short and sweet and over in a couple of weeks, unless they wanted to destroy the campaigns of every Demo in the House and not let them loose to go get votes, and Trump would STILL be your president in 2020....

More irrational rants, as you do not understand what is happening and what will happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, remake it said:

More irrational rants, as you do not understand what is happening and what will happen.

DO YOUR HANDLERS HAVE TO WATER YOU TO KEEP YOU ALIVE?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awe, no response yet. I'm disappointed.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, SERWIN said:

Awe, no response yet. I'm disappointed.....

batteries are flat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“House Democrats are debating whether to expand articles of impeachment to include charges beyond abuse of power in the Ukraine controversy,” reports The Washington Post. “Members of the House Judiciary Committee and other more liberal-minded lawmakers and congressional aides have been privately discussing the possibility of drafting articles that include obstruction of justice or other ‘high crimes’ they believe are clearly outlined in special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s report — or allegations that Trump has used his office to benefit his bottom line.”

 

   Today'd new Demo TDS. Really guys, you haven't defecated in your own cheerios nearly enough yet? Are they referring to the report that Mueller could not remember anything about? Makes me think that Hilli had someone write it up for him, kinda like the report that they used to gain surveillance over the Trump campaign. And by the way, is donating your entire paycheck to a charity considered "benefiting your bottom line"? I don't remember the last administration doing that, did I miss something? Is paying for your own hotel to go on vacation considered  "benefiting your bottom line"? Again, I don't remember the last administration doing anything like that either. In fact, I do remember the last administration making an ass load of money from a QPQ that so far has been ignored, and I do understand that Pelosi's son is getting a very similar deal in the Ukraine, and I would definitely say that is "benefiting your bottom line" at the expense of the taxpayers. 

   And now Nanci has decided that SHE represents the United States at the climate accord in Spain, not Trump. Does that smell like an attempt at a coup to anyone? She needs to get her alcoholic ass back over here and go home to figure out what she can do for all those homeless people in her own territory, and she also needs to explain to them that it is NOT OK to defecate on the sidewalks in public.... I'd say she needs to be put up for impeachment for overstepping her legal boundaries on this one. She does not represent the entire US, only that miniscule hole in Cali...

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SERWIN said:

“House Democrats are debating whether to expand articles of impeachment

The logic of impeachment is to unload all offences while the practice of politics is to win or remain in office, and as the latter option involves a recognition that the Senate votes on party lines then the practice of politics is better served by a simple slogan which is electorally more salable and for the Democrats that is "abuse of power." 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, SERWIN said:

LMAO, you will see, if there was anything the Demos would be ACTING on it,

Is the shoe now on your foot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, SERWIN said:

“House Democrats are debating whether to expand articles of impeachment to include ....... allegations that Trump has used his office to benefit his bottom line.”

Nothing says the Impeachment process is total BS than the statement above.  The Dems are debating whether to expand articles of impeachment to include ALLEGATIONS.  LOL.  It must be exhausting being a Democrat.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

43 minutes ago, remake it said:

Is the shoe now on your foot?

No.  The shoe is soon to be solidly up your a$$.  The House spends weeks bringing hearsay evidence then follows it up with a report that states the evidence is overwhelming?   Hilarious.  Glad to see someone plugged you in this morning.   

Edited by Bob D
typo
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Bob D said:

No.  The shoe is soon to be solidly up your a$$.  The House spends weeks bringing hearsay evidence then follows it up with a report that states the evidence is overwhelming?   Hilarious.  Glad to see someone plugged up in this morning.   

Aha, the woodwork is no place for conspiracy theorists so it was good of you to trumpet the cause (slightly overlooking that that some of those actually involved in conversation with the President actually gave apparent "hearsay" evidence... trying not to smile).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"apparent hearsay"

You've taken stupidity to it's highest level yet.

But I won't hold my breath thinking you can't top yourself

 

  • Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Bob D said:

"apparent hearsay"

You've taken stupidity to it's highest level yet.

12 witnesses said who they met with and spoke to, including US Ambassador to the EU Gordon Sondland who spoke directly with the President, so when you examine things which constitute evidence please be mindful of what is encompassed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Bob D said:

"apparent hearsay"

You've taken stupidity to it's highest level yet.

But I won't hold my breath thinking you can't top yourself

 

Absolute Gold!!!🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, remake it said:

12 witnesses said who they met with and spoke to, including US Ambassador to the EU Gordon Sondland who spoke directly with the President, so when you examine things which constitute evidence please be mindful of what is encompassed.

You finally admit that the only "witness' with first hand knowledge is Gordon Sondland.  Thank you.

The 12 witnesses only know what they testified to by meeting with and talking to Sondland.  Thank you.

That's the definition of Hearsay.

You are very close to being a star impeachment witness yourself.   All you have to do is talk to one of the 12 who met with or spoke to Gordon Sondland who spoke directly to the President.  Embarrassing.

 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Bob D said:

You finally admit that the only "witness' with first hand knowledge is Gordon Sondland.  Thank you.

The 12 witnesses only know what they testified to by meeting with and talking to Sondland.  Thank you.

That's the definition of Hearsay.

You are very close to being a star impeachment witness yourself.   All you have to do is talk to one of the 12 who met with or spoke to Gordon Sondland who spoke directly to the President.  Embarrassing.

 

Wel hell, for that matter we've all read enough about it to become star witnesses ourselves. Do we need to be getting tickets for Washington soon? And what was it this morning I heard? Bribery now? I know it was something else that they are going to throw in there at yet another futile attempt. Remember what I said a couple of months ago? I do believe Trump is, and has been all along, setting them up for a catastrophic fall next year. Those smug morons think they have been running the show all along, but I really do believe that Trump is running them like a pack of dumb hounds. He gave them the scent and we are all watching them follow along, barking mad and salivating. I do believe the first thing the Senate needs to do with the articles of impeachment is set the rules, correct? Well it seems to me that SO many Demo's know so much that they should all be sequestered until the trial is over, like December 2020. Couldn't hurt some of the represented areas to get rid of the garbage once and for all. Maybe someone with at least a LICK of common sense could win those districts, break the monopoly over the people in like say.....San Francisco? I really can't believe that any one living there would dare vote for Pelosi again, after what is going on recently? And I really wonder if there hasn't been voter fraud committed in the past elections there..... Dead people and illegals votes do not count anymore.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.