My name is Jim Horton good afternoon everybody my family and I were in galleria on the weekend shopping and we came across this pop-up show by the Dallas-based artist Edward Michell Mr. Michell was doing a fundraiser show for the American Red Cross for his paintings that he creates using Texas crude oil and gold and silver and crushed diamonds and handmade paint. His blue paint Samantha blueberries his pink and red paint is made from raspberry and beets and green paint and grass and leaves. I worked in the oil patch for a number of years And it’s so refreshing sing crude oil from the Texas from a number of manufacture is transformed into and use in contemporary house track aren’t we were blown away by his paintings and if I had acquired a piece for you at the show spectacular works of art main floor galleria until the end of January do you think Texas star and crude oil everywhere pretty spectacular have a great Christmas and holiday season everyone

1E5A7AD4-E59A-4DD5-9C62-EB95D9DDC7BA.jpeg

0F59023F-41C8-415A-B654-B504617AA068.jpeg

F7D7E44B-E846-49F4-8E7C-39B4B4EF558E.jpeg