JN

U.S. has squandered $6 Trillion on war in Mideast/Asia since 9/11. For what ? Iraq votes to expel U.S. I say U.S. should oblige them..

(edited)

Imagine what $6 Trillion spent on domestic U.S. priorities could accomplish. Rebuild infrastructure as in bridges, roads, schools, housing, etc.

I am all for peace in the Mideast however Trump will never succeed while Xi Jinping , Putin , and Pelosi will disrupt any attempt Trump makes to better America or the World. 

Europe and Asia loves the fact U.S. spends trillions to police the world protecting their oil deliveries and any aggressions toward their countries.  But ask them to chip in and they're mum.  I say screw them.

It's a shame .  The world would be a much better place if the United States were "united".  Trump accomplishments are what the U.S. Democrats fear. 

More so then ever before EVERYTHING is about the U.S. Presidential Election and Barr/Durham investigations. 

Trump would have a 100% complete Chinese Trade Agreement, North Korean Nuke Agreement, and possible Iranian Nuke Agreement if not for the hatred for Trump by Pelosi and Company. 

U.S. exit from Iraq would cause problems for many.  Iraq would become a satellite of Iran.  Probable civil war in Iraq.  The Shiite majority of Iran/Iraq would then stir up trouble in SaudiArabia emboldening the 25% of the Saudi population that are Shiite minority in the east.  Probably overthrow the House of Saud.  Israel would be the next to go . . .  if it hasn't already.  

CHINA , ASIA, EUROPE WILL BE PAYING $150 BARREL FOR OIL.  

WORLD WOULD GO INTO WORLDWIDE ECONOMIC RECESSION/DEPRESSION.  

U.S and RUSSIAN OIL COMPANIES WOULD MAKE RECORD PROFITS .

Or. . . . maybe China, Europe and Russia would say enough of this crap and join Trump in leaning on Iran to cut the crap and join the civilized world.

The Sunni vs Shiite fight has been going on since 632 AD.   It's getting a little tiring. 

If Iran limits retaliation to some cyber attacks on U.S. Companies and Government agencies, as opposed to killing Americans, something good may come out of this.  

Anybody can criticize .  At least Trump is trying.  

Somtimes you have to break  a few eggs to make an omelet.

Edited by Jabbar
  • Like 2

(edited)

2 hours ago, Jabbar said:

Trump would have a good compleye Chinese Trade Agreement, North Korean Nuke Agreement, and possible Iranian Nuke Agreement if not for the hatred for Trump by Pelosi and company. 

It's de rigueur to leave comedy to @DayTrader and sarc/ to @Papillon.

Edited by remake it
Mr Jabbar has now realized he meant "trillions" and made necessary "edits".
  • Great Response! 2
  • Haha 1

(edited)

2 hours ago, Jabbar said:

THAT DIDNT TAKE LONG 

Looks like I got a rise out of the trolls @Papillon , @remake it, @Marcel , @Dmitry Bedin

GOOD RIDDENCE TO THE DEVIL HIMSELF . . . SULEIMANI

Still won't bring peace to region.  U.S. would be smart to get out of the Mideast and invest in their own country

They don't need the oil

Edited by Jabbar
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

1 hour ago, Jabbar said:

I am all for peace in the Mideast however Trump will never succeed while Xi Jinping , Putin , and Pelosi will disrupt any attempt Trump makes to better America or the World. 

Fascinating what you can 'learn' here. I had no idea two world leaders or an alcoholic Democrat were disrupting Mr Trump's attempts to kill people in the Middle East. After the last few days news it would appear his plan was not disrupted much. As always, zero self reflection, it must be others' fault, whether Chinese, Russian or Democrat. 

1 hour ago, Jabbar said:

The Sunni vs Shiite fight has been going on since 632 AD.   It's getting a little tiring. 

Then maybe you should leave them to it sir, an idea that many here seem to have championed themselves in the last few weeks. That was of course until a few days ago, where they now appear pro war and clearly should sent the troops out. The irony of the line ''it's getting a little tiring'', where we discuss USA's involvement in the Middle East, despite the ''we should leave them to it'' views.

Edited by Papillon
  • Great Response! 1
  • Haha 3

(edited)

1 hour ago, Jabbar said:

God help America

Jabbar, US has many internal problems but it is still OK.

US still has money and power to engage in adventures 6,000 miles from its shores.

The world is not US toy. People in foreign countries can live and want to live without US invading and killing them.

It is that simple. You and 330 million of your compatriots watch these Middle East events as if it is some movie, yes we killed this evil actor yesterday, we can kill them all.

But this is real life of 200 million people who are not 6,000 miles from there , but 10 or 20 miles, who live there. Hundred thousand of their relatives were killed by US Army. I KNOW THESE WERE GOOD KILLINGS IN YOUR, AMERICAN EYES.

Jabbar, try to think how it would be if you change places with Iraqi. Substitute Americans with Iraqi and vice versa.

In 2003 Iraqi army invaded United States on some made cause. They killed President Bush Jr, hanged him at the TV show broadcasted live around the world. They killed about 1% of your nation, that is 3 million Americans,, and another 3% of Americans that is 12 million, mainly kids died out of hunger, diseases and other indirect effects of war.

Every week 1,000 Americans die in bomb attacks or other terror.

Please think about your extended family, and choose 2 males and 2 kids, maybe your niece or your son, think what it would be like if the males would be killed by Iraqi soldiers still occuppying United States and kids died cause of lack of medicines and hunger.

Furthermore in 2015 when US was still under occupation of Iraq, some jihadist mercenaries invaded your country. And US Army was gone cause destroyed by Iraqi Army, but Iraqi Army is still in your country, just sitting in their bases and do not care about jihadists. So jihadists took over some major cities like Philadelphia where part of your family lived, they raped women, some men were beheaded, a lot of people died, the rest fled to Washington and New York. And Jihadi ISIS army was on outskirts of New York where you lived.

And then appeared many US heroes who with great courage organized militias and protected Washington and New York from the fate of Philadelphia. Many died as martyrs while protecting their capital.

The most popular of them was General GRANT. And you know 2 days ago Iraqi killed your General GRANT (=American Suleimani) because the day before some unarmed Americans were protesting at fortress in Washington that hosts Iraqi Embassy.

Try to imagine these alternative reality, you would understand how Iraqi are feeling about United States.

I would say: God help Iraqi survive American help.

Edited by Marcin
typo
  • Great Response! 6
  • Haha 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, Jabbar said:

If Iran limits retaliation to some cyber attacks on U.S. Companies and Government agencies, as opposed to killing Americans, something good may come out of this.  

Yes this is a very likely scenario sir. It is only Americans who should be able to kill others, with their christian ethics. 

I can see it now, Iran making plans of revenge via computer. 

Edited by Papillon
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jabbar said:

God help America

My eggs will help America lol

1 hour ago, Marcin said:

Try to imagine these alternative reality

You realise you are addressing mainly Americans I assume sir?

(edited)

11 hours ago, Papillon said:

Fascinating what you can 'learn' here. I had no idea two world leaders or an alcoholic Democrat were disrupting Mr Trump's attempts to kill people in the Middle East. After the last few days news it would appear his plan was not disrupted much. As always, zero self reflection, it must be others' fault, whether Chinese, Russian or Democrat. 

Then maybe you should leave them to it sir, an idea that many here seem to have championed themselves in the last few weeks. That was of course until a few days ago, where they now appear pro war and clearly should sent the troops out. The irony of the line ''it's getting a little tiring'', where we discuss USA's involvement in the Middle East, despite the ''we should leave them to it'' views.

Papi , first of all please cut the "sir" crap. We all know it's part of your act.  Your alias cover. LOL

Trump wants out of Mideast.  Where have you been.  I apologize if it's dementia that has set in.  

Where are the Brits, French and Germans ?   Take up the fight in Mideast if you will.  Go for it. You Brits, Dutch and French can solve the Sunni vs Shia 1400 year old "misunderstanding". Good luck. Leave it to the Brits, Michael Moore, and Rose McGowen to defend Iran's terrorist Qud Forces.  Sick. Just like you defend your Pediphile of York Sir Andrew.  The U.S. should put him in jail.  You Brits have all the answers , don't you. 

Europe is old and in the way. The glory days are long gone.  Kings and Queens are for Disney Fantasy Parks. 

My opinion Trump still in Mideast looking for a Israeli peace agreement. Never gonna happen. Just get out. 

Problem with Mideast . . . once you get in tough to get out.  Can't win. Damned if you do .  .  .   Damned if you don't. 

Good riddence to SULEIMANI. He has killed and tortured thousands of Iranians .  I can attest to this. Personal for me. 

Papi you're in England ? Really ? About 2:30 in the morning there.  Up late for a 84 year old curmudgeon . You up with DT (JV) celebrating Trump's hellfire missile dumped on Suleimani's lap ?  

I'm having a fine single malt scotch and cigar to celebrate.   Here's to no more SULEIMANI.

Cheers

Papillon

how about your Tony Blair.  

You hold the moral high ground. NOT !

Nice Lockerbie deal.  Shooting a U.S. airliner out of the sky isn't as important as  BP oil deal in Libya.  Look the other way and release a key culprit from prison.  It's OK , because crooked Hillary gave him the green light.

Then how about all the shifty deals Tony Blair after office his " consulting Firm"  were in with Libya and Ghadaffi ?  Didn't Tony also set up  Global Fund , just like Clintons to sell influence ?

Edited by Jabbar
  • Great Response! 1

(edited)

Firstly it is 01.30, it would be lovely if you could stick to facts now and then. I'm sure the whole forum would appreciate it. I was unaware I had to explain my sleeping habits and afternoon naps to your wise self. And yes the 'trolls' have come out, as the new definition of troll is someone who believes your posts to be drivel in general and shows them up in seconds with ease. 

1 hour ago, Jabbar said:

Trump wants out of Mideast.  Where have you been.

Clearly he does yes. These figures prove that beyond a doubt. He has been in office for three years correct? Where have I been? This universe. You? Who knows? 

The U.S. has nearly 800 military bases around the world, and U.S. Central Command says between 60,000 and 70,000 U.S. troops are in the Middle East.

• Afghanistan: 14,000 U.S. troops are in the country, plus 8,000 NATO soldiers.
  • Bahrain: More than 7,000 American troops, mostly Navy, maintain Persian Gulf security in Bahrain.
    • Troops are stationed at Naval Support-Bahrain, Shaykh Isa Air Base and Khalifa Ibn Salman Port.
  • Iraq: About 5,200 U.S. troops were in Iraq as of January, per the Defense Department. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said American troops are presently deployed in Iraq to help combat ISIS.
    • The number is likely to change soon as the Iraqi military said U.S. troops are no longer allowed to stay in the country.
  • Jordan: Approximately 2,795 U.S. troops support operations to defeat ISIS and promote regional stability.
  • Kuwait: Over 13,000 American troops are stationed in Kuwait, including those at the U.S. Army Central's forward headquarters.
    • The troops are stationed at Camp Buehring, Ali al-Salem Air Base, Camp Arifjan, Camp Patriot and Shaykh Ahmad al-Jabir Air Base.
  • Oman: A few hundred U.S. soldiers are in Oman, near the Strait of Hormuz. The country has hosted U.S. operations since 1980 and has assisted the U.S. in combating ISIS.

These statistics can be added to now presumably.

1 hour ago, Jabbar said:

I apologize if it's dementia that hads set it.  

If I do have dementia sir, it has not affected me knowing where the Middle East is, or my spelling. You may wish to cut down on the whisky and then your anger may subside while your geography improves.

1 hour ago, Jabbar said:

Good riddence.  

1 hour ago, Jabbar said:

Problem with Mideast . . . once you get in touch to get out.  

Presumably this should say 'tough' ? It would be lovely if you could check what you write now and again, so others have no need to decipher your nonsense. As you are an angry young man and it is not dementia, (as you seem to state often in your ageist 'comedy'), then the only other explanation would be ignorance?

And yes, it is ''tough'' to get out, that's why the USA has been there for three decades I assume. Fortunately Mr Trump wants out of the Middle East, hence the above numbers. However his plans have no doubt been thwarted by an alcoholic. So much for someone who considers himself the most powerful man on the planet. 

4 hours ago, Jabbar said:

Still won't bring peace to region.  U.S. would be smart to get out of the Mideast and invest in their own country

I agree with this, however we all see the issue no doubt, and when Putin, Xi and Pelosi are affecting the Middle East so much then what can we do about it? It appears appealing to God is the only option as religion has done wonders for the region you are trying to get out of.

Good day Jabbar. Enjoy your cigar and the 'endgame' thread, you may even learn something. By the way, it is Marcin, not 'Marcel', yet another error. He is the one currently with four trophies above - (surely all from trolls, i.e users with a different view).

Edited by Papillon
Educating angry buffoons.
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, remake it said:

It's de rigueur to leave comedy to @DayTrader and sarc/ to @Papillon.

...it is also de rigueur to leave asinine commentary to remake it.

It is what it is... 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

...it is also de rigueur to leave asinine commentary to remake it.

It is what it is... 

You realize you are talking to a bot, don't you?

• Haha 2

The Democrats will unite under Trump when the Republicans unite under Clinton and Obama.  What goes around comes around.  

(edited)

1 hour ago, Papillon said:

Firstly it is 01.30, it would be lovely if you could stick to facts now and then. I'm sure the whole forum would appreciate it. I was unaware I had to explain my sleeping habits and afternoon naps to you.

I bet you were up because your nurse had to change your incontinence diaper ?  Am I correct ? 

If I do have dementia sir, it has not affected me knowing where the Middle East is, or my spelling. You may wish to cut down on your whiskey

Sorry I made fun of your dementia. That's not right. Sorry, I didn't know. 

Papi do you think Sir Andrew Duke of York should be jailed if found guilty of being Pediphile ?

If reading my post upset you the solution is .   .   .   just don't read them. 

Andrew Kicked Out of Buckingham Palace  Hilarious, the Queen gave Andy the boot ! LOL

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/22/jeffrey-epstein-scandal-prince-andrew-kicked-out-of-buckingham-palace.html 

Papi the glory days for Europe are over.  Nobody cares.  You're now a minor market.  Germany only one left. 

The Mideast is a transcontinental region which includes Western Asia, and all of Turkey and Egypt. The term has come into wider usage as a replacement of the term Near East beginning in the early 20th century. Wikipedia

PLAN A TRIP
Edited by Jabbar

(edited)

33 minutes ago, Jabbar said:

If reading my post upset you the solution is .   .   .   just don't read them. 

Why would they upset me sir? Your moronic thinking is rather amusing, almost as much as your English. spelling and comedy attempts. 

Papi do you think Sir Andrew Duke of York should be jailed if found guilty of being Pediphile ?

I may have given this an answer if you could spell properly. If you are going to try and make a joke about the sexual abuse of children, again -  (which speaks volumes of your character, yet again), then atleast try and spell things correctly.

I cannot help but notice, as always, that you continually add to your posts, as if you have an amazing joke you must get out. You seem unaware that no one ever laughs at your posts (not how you hope anyway) and yet do not get the hint.

Germany only one left. 

The nation that has been on the verge of recession for months? More of your wisdom comes to light. I fear you prove my points every time your fingers touch your keyboard.

Currently by reading your posts the only 'comedy' is the thought that you are the one out of three hundred million that made it. 

Good day.

Edited by Papillon

To the 1.2 million who are on the terror watch list, keep your eye on the sky. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

Yes, the Solieman dude deserved to die, but ya know: this gets kinda expensive.  

Edited by Zhong Lu
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

8 hours ago, Papillon said:

I may have given this an answer if you could spell properly. If you are going to try and make a joke about the sexual abuse of children, again -  (which speaks volumes of your character, yet again), then atleast try and spell things correctly.

Pediphile or Pedeophile, Andrew Duke of York is a pervert however you spell it. 

The nation that has been on the verge of recession for months? More of your wisdom comes to light. I fear you prove my points every time your fingers touch your keyboard.

Germany has a real economy , not like England that has an economy based on tourist that come to gawk at a bunch of Old English relics of a bygone era. 

Currently by reading your posts the only 'comedy' is the thought that you are the one out of three hundred million that made it. 

One out of three hundred million.  What are you talking about ? 

Enough chirping.  All this chatter for nothing.  

Bottom line is the U.S. should get out of Mideast and Western Asia conflicts.  The U.S. needs to confront the real challenge in the world .  .   China.

The U.S. can I'll afford to bail out Britain and the EU again.  WW1, WW2, NATO, World Bank - U.S. put up $Trillion to bail out half of EU countries were insolvent.  

The list goes on.  The only time EU is an ally is when they want a bail out.

Trump is correct.  U.S. is being played the fool.  They can't be the EU piggy bank.  

Ungrateful snobs (and Pediphiles)

Fairweather Friends.

Edited by Jabbar

(edited)

12 hours ago, Papillon said:

The irony of the line ''it's getting a little tiring'', where we discuss USA's involvement in the Middle East, despite the ''we should leave them to it'' views.

Papi

Don't understand your attacks on my post.

The theme is , U.S. Should get out of Mideast.  

Can't figure out if you agree or not.

Very fickled 

Is it you are just another Trump hater and rail against any post that mentions his name.

I think it's just old age and the beginning of the end that's difficult to deal with.  Not you  .   .   .   but of Europe.  

Edited by Jabbar
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Boat said:

To the 1.2 million who are on the terror watch list, keep your eye on the sky. 

Damn good idea! I hope Lockheed Martin and Grumman have to put on additional shifts to meet demand!

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Jabbar said:

I'm having a fine single malt scotch

You'll only get a decent single malt from Scotland!

Why are you buying our whisky? (no "e" in it by the way!) You are an avid British hater who has nothing good to say about the country or its history. Or are you just being hypocritical?

• Upvote 1

(edited)

On 1/6/2020 at 7:23 AM, Rob Plant said:

You'll only get a decent single malt from Scotland!

Why are you buying our whisky? (no "e" in it by the way!) You are an avid British hater who has nothing good to say about the country or its history. Or are you just being hypocritical?

I have a weakness for your scotch.

Not a British hater. Just need to put Papillon in his place.  He attacks me personally rather than debate an issue.  

He has an arrogance and sense of entitlement.  

Actually, the British are the best of the EU lot.  

He's defending Suleimani, a pure evil barbaric person that is responsible for hundreds of thousand deaths. Even in Iran where he his jailed, killed or tortured thousands.  

Instead of calling Suleimani the terrorist he is, Papillon is making a MARTYR out of him.  

He's like @James Regan whom defends barbaric behavior of many Middle East actors.  More good people than bad in the region but that won't change things.   If that's what the population wants so be it.

U.S. should get out.  

France, Britain and Germany in a joint statement said if Iran backed out of the nuke agreement they would also put sanction on Iran.  

WELL IRAN ANNOUNCED THEY PULLED OUT.  WHERE ARE THE SANCTIONS GUYS ?  ALL TALK NO ACTION.  

I hope it's alright if I continue to enjoy your single malts. Besides more scotch sold = better British Economy. 

Edited by Jabbar

(edited)

14 minutes ago, Jabbar said:

Not a British hater. Just need to put Papillon in his place.  He attacks me personally rather than debate an issue.  

@Papillon doesn’t attack you personally he doesn’t know you, he only knows what you post this also applies to myself , no one on this platform knows anyone, you may have a perception of how that person is but it’s not realistic to imply you know them or judge them personally based on a public forum, try not to wear your heart on your sleeve it’s not worth the negative Energy. 
Anyone who would stand up in front of this forum in a live situation and say they have demonstrated their true personality would be called out I can assure you.

Respect any views and disagree this is the beauty of being semi anonymous, at least I use my real name and have paid the price for it.

Edited by James Regan
  • Great Response! 1

13 hours ago, Papillon said:

IMO this is THE LINE I personally will STFU if nothing major comes of this. As for me hating the Middle East most journey men and women on OP know my love and affiliation to the region.

in the words of the bard DT “just saying like”

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Jabbar said:

He has an arrogance and sense of entitlement.  

I don't see any attacks by @Papillon I only see him defending his position and also himself when attacked ie  his age, and being accused of having dementia etc. (those are personal attacks by the way).

I have never seen "a sense of entitlement" in fact he is super respectful in his responses that I have seen and shows no arrogance. He replies with "sir" but you take this as being an old fashioned colonial way of speaking (ie British Empire stuff) when it is not meant in that way at all but only out of respect to his fellow posters who he debates with.

Anyway I don't need to defend him as he is far more eloquent than I am.

Keep drinking the Scotch, I now prefer the smokey/peaty ones such as Laphroaig, Talisker and Ardbeg, if you haven't tried them I recommend you do.

• Great Response! 2