BB

CCP holding back virus data . . . . . . Spanish Flu 1918 MUTATED, Came in 3 waves, Lasted 14 months and killed upward 5% World population

42 minutes ago, Anthony Okrongly said:

You are the "great unwashed masses" the same as the rest of us. My buddy keeps texting me me "The heard is Mooving" as he, himself, is buying food and hand sanitizer and preparing to have to be quarantined for 14 days. So, yea... we are all the great unwashed.  The people supposedly in charge don't know anything either. We are all in the same boat.  The Surgeon General is telling people not to buy masks... why? based on any actual information?  No! because he wants more masks for health care providers.  

Every morning at around 3 am I watch the South Korean CDC do a press conference, because if you want to see what's going to happen here it's best to look there.  What am I seeing?  With just 3,000 cases they are already overloaded. They are saying, "if you have a mild case and aren't in a high risk group, just go home and self treat." Do you think the people who are treating them might want to have some masks?  You're damn right they do. 

You're not medically trained?  NO CRAP!  None of us are. But common sense says to maintain SELF PRESERVATION. 

Just to be clear, not weeks ago you were laughing at everyone for overreacting to this virus. 

Question, were you stupid then, or are you stupid now? Inquiring minds want to know.  :)

• Haha 2

thats nonsense about spanish flu.

spanish fluy began as just flu trouble was Bayer had just lost its patent on asprin and it was manufactured by all and sundry worldwide which meant it needed a market.

It was decided that that market was flu and the cure Dr's were given for flu was one half handful of salicylic acid every hour until the patient was cureed.

Upshot was 50 million people died of aspirin toxicity and the vaccine industry was born out of that debacle.

Reader please check this out yourself, incredible and stupid as this sounds you'll find with minimal research its all true.

mad but true! 

• Like 1

On 3/1/2020 at 1:34 PM, 0R0 said:

I guess that is the end of that forum company.Let's see how long it takes for it to crumble.

This needs a lot of publicity by freedom loving bloggers. The Chinese now have a lot of influence in our universities with the so called Confucian Institutes, Hollywood, owning AMC Theatres, Offering use of film studios in China which are first rate, blogging, spying, etc. 

• Upvote 2

On 3/1/2020 at 1:55 PM, Ward Smith said:

Gang of Four ring any bells? I'm also going to include deaths by "natural causes" while in prison, from such maladies as having both your kidneys "harvested", along with the other extraneous organs including liver and heart. 

The USA has an actual history as a nation, not the 70 years the CCP has managed to cling to power. You haven't even lasted as long as the Soviets, we'll see if you do. Magic Eight Ball says, "Doubtful".

I think they will hold on to power a long time, but we need to make it very difficult for them to abuse their people. It should not be gotten away with as it has been. 

• Like 1

(edited)

2 hours ago, trychs said:

thats nonsense about spanish flu.

spanish fluy began as just flu trouble was Bayer had just lost its patent on asprin and it was manufactured by all and sundry worldwide which meant it needed a market.

It was decided that that market was flu and the cure Dr's were given for flu was one half handful of salicylic acid every hour until the patient was cureed.

Upshot was 50 million people died of aspirin toxicity and the vaccine industry was born out of that debacle.

Reader please check this out yourself, incredible and stupid as this sounds you'll find with minimal research its all true.

mad but true! 

Your claim seems crazy but references would be appreciated. 

Edited by ronwagn

Theres proof of this all over the web. This just from NYTimes is typical..

https://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/13/health/13aspirin.html

Just google and you'll learn loads on it. Most dies of pneumonia not virus as the Drs destroyed the patients ability to fight what was a bog standard flu by overdosing them horrifically with aspirin the new wonder drug. 

Homeopaths lost very few patients, if they got to them first there was little problem but the quacks as they were called at the time who followed gov and pharma guidelines massacred many.

Worst is this is almost totally unknown and its used by said pharmas to "prove" we need their cures. 

Not saying we don't need some of them just we need truth too.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, trychs said:

Theres proof of this all over the web. This just from NYTimes is typical..

https://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/13/health/13aspirin.html

Just google and you'll learn loads on it. Most dies of pneumonia not virus as the Drs destroyed the patients ability to fight what was a bog standard flu by overdosing them horrifically with aspirin the new wonder drug. 

Homeopaths lost very few patients, if they got to them first there was little problem but the quacks as they were called at the time who followed gov and pharma guidelines massacred many.

Worst is this is almost totally unknown and its used by said pharmas to "prove" we need their cures. 

Not saying we don't need some of them just we need truth too.

The NYT is barely better than the National Enquirer anymore. Aspirin was the new wonder drug of the time and like most new drugs was over prescribed. However, there were plenty of places where the new drug was completely unavailable including the Allies fighting against Germany. Since they had comparable death rates aspirin likely isn't the culprit. 

Myths and facts about Spanish flu.

• Upvote 1

Yes they did have access. The Army were  major pushers of aspirin and many troops died on the troop ships on the way over after being prescribed it. It was actually military advice to give very large amounts.

• Like 1

Best I ever read on this subject was a Homeopathic Dr's diary from one of the troop ships. He lost no patients whllst the new drs (known as quacks in those days) lost thousands. Many young men died on those ships quite unnecessarily.

This one isn't NYT Ward its peer reviewed but tells the same re aspirin and the 1918 epidemic.

Salicylates and Pandemic Influenza Mortality, 1918–1919 Pharmacology, Pathology, and Historic Evidence 

Karen M.

Abstract

The high case-fatality rate—especially among young adults—during the 1918–1919 influenza pandemic is incompletely understood. Although late deaths showed bacterial pneumonia, early deaths exhibited extremely “wet,” sometimes hemorrhagic lungs. The hypothesis presented herein is that aspirin contributed to the incidence and severity of viral pathology, bacterial infection, and death, because physicians of the day were unaware that the regimens (8.0–31.2 g per day) produce levels associated with hyperventilation and pulmonary edema in 33% and 3% of recipients, respectively. Recently, pulmonary edema was found at autopsy in 46% of 26 salicylate-intoxicated adults. Experimentally, salicylates increase lung fluid and protein levels and impair mucociliary clearance. In 1918, the US Surgeon General, the US Navy, and the Journal of the American Medical Association recommended use of aspirin just before the October death spike. If these recommendations were followed, and if pulmonary edema occurred in 3% of persons, a significant proportion of the deaths may be attributable to aspirin.

https://academic.oup.com/cid/article/49/9/1405/301441

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Iran to the rescue !!!!

Hoo boy, this should end well.   < eye roll >

Iran’s minister of health: tomorrow 300,000 people with equipped gear will come to every house and we will eradicate corona. #COVID-19

Iran’s minister of health: tomorrow 300,000 people with
equipped gear will come to every house and we will
eradicate corona.

وزیر بهداشت: با ۳۰۰ هزار اکیپ مجهز در سراسر کشور از پس فردا به تک تک خانه‌ها مراجعه و بیماری #کرونا را ریشه کن می‌کنیم

— خبرگزاری ایسنا (@isna_farsi) March 1, 2020

Untitled.png.0c574e5c1668fe13f10a20d3a31ec3ba.png

2074601772_Untitled2.thumb.png.8520eddf75e89820dc1c6e93583d762a.png

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Anthony Okrongly said:

You are the "great unwashed masses" the same as the rest of us. My buddy keeps texting me me "The heard is Mooving" as he, himself, is buying food and hand sanitizer and preparing to have to be quarantined for 14 days. So, yea... we are all the great unwashed.  The people supposedly in charge don't know anything either. We are all in the same boat.  The Surgeon General is telling people not to buy masks... why? based on any actual information?  No! because he wants more masks for health care providers.  

Every morning at around 3 am I watch the South Korean CDC do a press conference, because if you want to see what's going to happen here it's best to look there.  What am I seeing?  With just 3,000 cases they are already overloaded. They are saying, "if you have a mild case and aren't in a high risk group, just go home and self treat." Do you think the people who are treating them might want to have some masks?  You're damn right they do. 

You're not medically trained?  NO CRAP!  None of us are. But common sense says to maintain SELF PRESERVATION. 

Masks, masks, masks....Let me ask you something, if you are not presently infected, is a mask going to prevent you from getting infected? The answer is ‘No it won’t!’.

If you are wearing a mask, which does not seal around your nose and mouth (they do not), when you inhale the air simply comes in the sides of the mask!

The masks were intended for those who are infected, to prevent, to some extent, them breathing directly on others.

This is fear driven buying....look it up!

• Great Response! 3

On 2/29/2020 at 11:08 AM, Anthony Okrongly said:

Typical Fox news watcher response. Quote a lot of other idiots saying idiotic things as "sources" and when someone disagrees ask them to site their source for not being a gullible, conspiracy idiot. You got me! You Win! China did it!!!   

Now what? Bomb them and the virus will go away! You solved it!

That actually might be an idea Anthony! They "bombed us" with Corona virus so maybe a few nukes will let them know how the rest of the world feels about them right now?

• Rolling Eye 1

9 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Chinese would never deny medical treatment To its enemies

There's a few names in that article for you @frankfurter, since your calculus only counts CCP party members as "valuable" all other Chinese lives obviously being worthless to you. 

Gang of Four had no power? Really? They weren't in the CCP, they weren't architects of the great leap forward and the cultural revolution? Hokay 

Impossible to "discuss" anything with you. Every point you try to make is a lie, and when countered you state another lie. To accuse me of not caring for the lives of innocents is yet another lie. 

• Downvote 3
  • Rolling Eye 1

9 hours ago, Geoff Guenther said:

While we're debating the poor job that CCP has done and the poor start the Whitehouse has had so far, maybe we should look at Iran as what a truly awful government can do through mismanagement.

The country is behind an information curtain just like China and tried to calm fears because they were worried about an election. Because of this there are provinces that are now being locked down. 5% of MPs have been infected so far so they are far past being able to contain it.

They are now turning arenas into hospitals, but about half of the sick were infected in a hospital in the first place. 

The problem, of course, is that the virus needs to be slowed down while we put a full plan and infrastructure in place. China's amazing in that it can put a plan in place once the right person gets a kick in the @$$. America needs longer now, but can't afford to wait too long because it doesn't have the ability to move as quickly. The UK - bah - government infighting probably means everyone's gonna die.

This guy is trying to piece together information. Bear in mind he's not a journalist, so probably leans a bit too much into the alarmist camp. https://twitter.com/aliostad/status/1234017568865898497

What else would you expect after 40+ years of sanctions and denial of advanced medical technologies?  

On 3/1/2020 at 3:43 PM, Ward Smith said:

Wussa matta, your wumaodang check bounced? 

No reason to go point by point through your diatribe. American terrorists? Really? And it's "undisputed" if your negative can't be proven? Lol

China has killed plenty of leaders, they just weren't called "President". But hey, whatever gets you through the night. America bad, China good, you're not a wumao just coincidence. Gotcha

It is as though all the mass purges and human rights abuses never occurred? Nothing to see here? Looks like Frankfurter getting a little defensive? Startin to feel guilty I reckon.

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

I'm not concerned with who killed the gang of four, I'm concerned with the Millions they killed! 

But yeah, you don't personally know people whose relatives were murdered during the cultural revolution do you? I do

The Chinese are no longer a civilisation, they have become a colony of "army ants"?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Wombat said:

That actually might be an idea Anthony! They "bombed us" with Corona virus so maybe a few nukes will let them know how the rest of the world feels about them right now?

Golden rule: be careful what you ask for.   One aspect to a crisis is it reveals the true nature of people.  To all the other descriptors for Oilprice members, we can now add 'war monger'. Just saying. 

8 hours ago, Anthony Okrongly said:

3M now producing 35 m masks/day. Same with Mitsui in Japan. Response just getting started.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Wombat said:

The Chinese are no longer a civilisation, they have become a colony of "army ants"?

Interesting. 

20 minutes ago, frankfurter said:

Golden rule: be careful what you ask for.   One aspect to a crisis is it reveals the true nature of people.  To all the other descriptors for Oilprice members, we can now add 'war monger'. Just saying. 

52 minutes ago, frankfurter said:

What else would you expect after 40+ years of sanctions and denial of advanced medical technologies?  

Considering you keep demanding the US fight ISIS and Al Quaida (but not Hezbollah, as they are Iran sponsored and thus China supported) I would call you the war monger. As any who support Iran must be as well.

Iranians needed access to good information as to how to keep from passing infection, which is readily available in instructional videos and articles all over the Web. Their Islamic Firewall prevented them from getting it so they didn't know what to do. 

It isn't the sanctions but the authoritarian clergy of the theocracy that have done this to their people. China is only making it worse by siding with them and helping the leadership retain control with arms and supplies. Shame on you and on the CCP.

• Great Response! 3
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

Considering you keep demanding the US fight ISIS and Al Quaida (but not Hezbollah, as they are Iran sponsored and thus China supported) I would call you the war monger. As any who support Iran must be as well.

Iranians needed access to good information as to how to keep from passing infection, which is readily available in instructional videos and articles all over the Web. Their Islamic Firewall prevented them from getting it so they didn't know what to do. 

It isn't the sanctions but the authoritarian clergy of the theocracy that have done this to their people. China is only making it worse by siding with them and helping the leadership retain control with arms and supplies. Shame on you and on the CCP.

I see. So, using your logic, the people of Iran have no right to purchase advanced medical equipment from whomever they choose?  Americans are god-like creatures who determine who lives and dies?  

• Downvote 2
  • Rolling Eye 1

Just now, frankfurter said:

I see. So, using your logic, the people of Iran have no right to purchase advanced medical equipment from whomever they choose?  Americans are god-like creatures who determine who lives and dies?  

China could always supply them, as could Russia, the sanctions don't cover medical equipment, they cover financing of them. Since China and Russia have no problem trading munitions for oil with Iran, they should have no problem trading medical supplies too. The current circumstance is entirely the result of Iran's preferences for arms and funding of Hezbollah and Syria. The sanctions have no effect on that. 

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Wombat said:

No, no, no! It is not the Chinese people that caused this fiasco, in fact they are suffering worse than anybody! It is the Chinese GOVERNMENT which needs a boot up the butt.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

No, no, no! It is not the Chinese people that caused this fiasco, in fact they are suffering worse than anybody! It is the Chinese GOVERNMENT which needs a boot up the butt.

I was joking Doug, didn't mean it literally, but a smiley face didn't seem appropriate either? Unfortunately, it is impossible to defeat the CCP without causing massive collateral damage. They are the ones trying to provoke a war with the West in case you forgot. I don't think the average Chinese person would give a damn about civilian Westerners in the event of a war either. We all become tribal when we have to?

4 minutes ago, Wombat said:

I was joking Doug, didn't mean it literally, but a smiley face didn't seem appropriate either? Unfortunately, it is impossible to defeat the CCP without causing massive collateral damage. They are the ones trying to provoke a war with the West in case you forgot. I don't think the average Chinese person would give a damn about civilian Westerners in the event of a war either. We all become tribal when we have to?

Please explain the ways and means the CCP is provoking a war with the West.  

• Like 1