1. BHP sold its US shale oil assets for $10.8 billion, which it purchased a few years ago for over $20 billion. Ouch. If they are...

2. India set out to cancel some Iranian oil imports because their insurance carrier dropped them like a hot potato. Iran generously stepped in to...

3. Well it depends, if we look at the new oil discoveries, or shale production seems we're go down. War in Middle east OIl goes...

4. The way I understand it, MBS wants to take money out of the pocket labelled "Aramco" and put it in the pocket labelled "PIF"....

5. Citigroup’s commodities chief Ed Morse believes Brent oil prices, which are currently trading near $72.50 per barrel and have tried to breach the $80...

6. Capital for small independents has been an issue since the downturn and doesn't appear to be abating even with $65-70 oil.  Banks have been...

7. Hi my name is Riccardo Zingaro and I am writing my thesis in Finance about chinese crude oil future. I have some questions about...

8. https://pubs.lubesngreases.com/lubereport-americas/1_31/lubricants/In-Search-of-Motor-Oil-in-Venezuela-13706-1.html

9. I'm no Econ major, but removing some zeros from their currency doesn't seem like it would solve Venezuela's problems. Is this kicking the can,...

10. Rockets hitting Israel. Syrian plane brought down by Israel, Israeli planes brought down. Iran threats. Not good for oil prices. Prices broke the pivot...

11. Weekly oil inventory data from the EIA Prior week was +5836K Gasoline -2328K vs -1092K exp Distillates -101K vs +550K exp Refinery utilization -0.5% vs +1.0% exp Production unchanged...

12. Italy’s imports of U.S. crude oil vaulted to a record in June after attacks by armed groups shuttered two major Libyan oil ports and...

13. I have a well vetted US based seller/off-OPEC agent for 2 allocation holders of BLCO. We can deliver TTO, CIF or ex-tanks China, Las...

14. United States threats to throttle Iran’s international oil trade can be easily answered, the head of the elite Revolutionary Guards said on Wednesday, according...

15. Hi just joined the community. I am a consultant Directional Driller wondering when things will get better. Day rates on the big wide world...

16. The two prime mover of transportation, the jet turbine and the diesel engine, provide the backbone of our prosperity – commerce and recreation.  The...

17. Can't let go of the consumption puzzle ,sorry guys, just trying to understand some data ;). Assume the following formula: Consumption = Production - Exports...

18.  Iran will react with equal countermeasures if Washington tries to block its oil exports, the foreign ministry said on Tuesday, while the Islamic Republic’s...

19. Crude oil and natural gas production hit a new record in June with the highest production ever in the U.S. Production of crude topped 10.7 million barrels per...

20. The world’s largest oil companies are pumping more natural gas than ever before, helping to spur a rise in profits while sating rising global...

21. I have really had it with this "equation", especially in light of the lawsuits that try to play the Big Tobacco analogy card. How...

22. G20 Statement regarding oil "demand": UPDATE 3-Oil prices fall on demand concerns as G20 warns of risks to growth https://ca.investing.com/news/commodities-news/update-1oil-prices-fall-on-demand-concerns-as-g20-warns-of-risks-to-growth-1213020  

23. Despite of recent corrections can we see another spike in oil prices soon? if we ignore the fundamental theories..facts and figures shows different stories...

24. First fundamentally here are reasons why it is headed down. This will be the 4th week that oil prices are down, for the trend which...

25. What are the consequences, if Iran blocks the Strait of Hormuz? and can iran do that? I mean, are they are so powerful to...

26. My family owns mineral rights to a 7500bpd play in Saskatchewan, Canada. About 1.5 from Lloydminster. Our oil has an API gravity between 10...

27. If you are one of the three people in the world holding out that Aramco will complete its IPO this year or next, you...

28. Baltimore has become the latest U.S. city to try and hold the world's biggest oil companies financially responsible for global warming.The city filed a...

29. Also remember 69.5 had to hold too, and will soon be broken. Charts say it all. Fundamental news also that US is slapping China with...

30. Wti now 70. At 76 I said we go to 62.5 then 52, well it didnt hot those targets, but it did go down and...