1. Sometimes the market won't give you the targets you request, at those times you need to take what you can, and say thank you,...

2. Weekly oil inventory data from the EIA Prior week was +5836K Gasoline -2328K vs -1092K exp Distillates -101K vs +550K exp Refinery utilization -0.5% vs +1.0% exp Production unchanged...

3. I have a well vetted US based seller/off-OPEC agent for 2 allocation holders of BLCO. We can deliver TTO, CIF or ex-tanks China, Las...

4. Hi just joined the community. I am a consultant Directional Driller wondering when things will get better. Day rates on the big wide world...

5. The two prime mover of transportation, the jet turbine and the diesel engine, provide the backbone of our prosperity – commerce and recreation.  The...

6. Can't let go of the consumption puzzle ,sorry guys, just trying to understand some data ;). Assume the following formula: Consumption = Production - Exports...

7.   I may have one viewpoint, but the market action must support my view, if it does, but not enough, my view changes, if it...

8. Iran issued a new warning over Mideast oil supplies as the United Arab Emirates said on Tuesday it could increase its own production, the...

9. The world’s largest oil companies are pumping more natural gas than ever before, helping to spur a rise in profits while sating rising global...

10. There are good opinions for why Crude will hit $85, the current prevailing view among analysts, traders and talking heads. And we have people...

11. I have really had it with this "equation", especially in light of the lawsuits that try to play the Big Tobacco analogy card. How...

12. G20 Statement regarding oil "demand": UPDATE 3-Oil prices fall on demand concerns as G20 warns of risks to growth https://ca.investing.com/news/commodities-news/update-1oil-prices-fall-on-demand-concerns-as-g20-warns-of-risks-to-growth-1213020  

13. Baltimore has become the latest U.S. city to try and hold the world's biggest oil companies financially responsible for global warming.The city filed a...

14. I'm shocked.  Shocked I tell you.  Russia and China violating UN sanctions by secretly selling oil to North Korea. What's next?  Iran defiantly selling oil...

15. Despite of recent corrections can we see another spike in oil prices soon? if we ignore the fundamental theories..facts and figures shows different stories...

16. If people understand Elliot, Gann, Get etc, they'll be able to see what I see. Now when the Dollar index goes down, normally the Oil...

17. Well, does it? From a recent Oilprice story: "More recent history shows Saudi has never produced more than 10.6mn b/d on average over a single...

18. My family owns mineral rights to a 7500bpd play in Saskatchewan, Canada. About 1.5 from Lloydminster. Our oil has an API gravity between 10...

19. What are the consequences, if Iran blocks the Strait of Hormuz? and can iran do that? I mean, are they are so powerful to...

20. Hey y'all (yep living in the south)! I am taking a look at the domestic oil consumption of Saudi Arabia, and something doesn't seem right. Consumption...

21. Wti now 70. At 76 I said we go to 62.5 then 52, well it didnt hot those targets, but it did go down and...

22. IN an article posted today on Oilprice.com, analyst TSVETANA PARASKOVA  quoted some oil industry executives that stated pipeline costs would escalate with the steel tariffs...

23. Also remember 69.5 had to hold too, and will soon be broken. Charts say it all. Fundamental news also that US is slapping China with...

24. Oil prices where about to almost break 68, and move down, and the Sauds saved the day last minute with a statement,.  To say Oil is...

25. He said / she said situation - - no proof either way. Yemen's Houthis claim 'drone attack' on Saudi Aramco facility Yemen's Houthi rebels claimed that...

26. Their production increased in June from May, then they agreed... kinda... in late June that they would stick more closely to the original cut...

27. The US once imported million of barrels of light oil into ports on the coast of the Gulf of Mexico. The US is now exporting...

28. https://www.axitrader.com/au/market-news-blog/market-analysis/2018/07/crude-oil-today-collapsamundo, like I said good chartists are hard to find.

29. Forecasted peak oil demand by 2036 is too early...and now we have to wait for next 20 years. https://www.ft.com/content/a12af4be-85cf-11e8-96dd-fa565ec55929?segmentid=acee4131-99c2-09d3-a635-873e61754ec6

30. I missed the next potential drop in Libyan oil production after the abduction of oil workers from the Sharara oilfield over the weekend, following...