1. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

2. Saudis Expect Oil Revenue to Increase 80% by 2023 I can't help wondering if someone woke up thinking "Let's produce some news" or all that...

3. China's largest refiner is very upbeat about its 2018 performance, apparently, slowdown or no slowdown. 

4. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

5. "As long as we are using fossil fuels we should be using our fossil fuels." This is the new, startling position of Canada's Green...

6. Guyana: A tsunami of what? “Of cash. Of opportunity.” The country isn't ready for its pending oil riches, but Exxon is   The Caribbean beats of reggae...

7. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

8. Satellite imaging won't help in tracking the amount of floating storage for the current glut of oil & gas.  This will likely be a big...

9. A benefit of having cash in your pocket is the ability to buy when investors are fleeing. It's not just J. Paul Getty and...

10. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

11. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

12. With the winter just a few weeks away, European energy crisis can only get worse unless the root cause is addressed as soon as...

13. Saudi Arabia expects oil revenue to jump about 80 percent by 2023 to help the kingdom record its first budget surplus in a decade

14. globally, almost $335 billion was sunk into renewable energy in 2017, almost half of this went to solar, and about 40% was from China.

15. Norwegian energy major Statoil said its average equity production for the first quarter was up 6 percent year-on-year, driven mostly by its U.S. work. The...

16. Two quick questions since I am new to the industry: 1). What are PMS & AGO refined oil?  Are they real acronyms?  I am guessing marine...

17. The latest Reuters poll apparently tries to put a negative spin on positive news.  Weird. My personal view is U.S. Shale Oil production should start...

18. Chinese oil imports have suffered in June and July and the fall in price of crude oil may, partly, be due to it. The...

19. The Permian, Eagle Ford and Williston In this report, we will analyze the latest developments in the 3 largest US tight oil basins, which include...

20. Says Rystad Energy. That Guyana block really was a stroke of luck.

21. I have genuine question to those familiar with dark arts of oil refining: If we mix equal parts of heavy oil (say 20 deg API)...

22. How can that be. Both have access to same intelligence, correct ? U.S. Congresswomen Tulsi Gabbard accused Trump of "pimping" U.S. troops out to Saudi...

23. Can someone please tell to go about buying oil? I have bought stocks before with no problems. Thank you Sean

24. Humbled US shale sector on recovery path with disciplined approach: executives     ConocoPhillips sees 50,000 'prime' shale locations Coming months 'proof of pudding' for top companies Return to...

25. The price of gas has been falling and the northern hemisphere is still at the peak of winter; this is not something that the...

26. Investors holding part of a $2.5-billion bond issued by PDVSA are meeting in front of a interest payment that is due this Friday. They...

27. The fact that Vietnam National Petroleum Group (Petrolimex) has recently sought the Government’s permission to cancel its US$5-billion Nam Van Phong Refinery and Petrochemical...

28. https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/22/iran-faces-its-most-critical-moment-since-the-1979-revolution.html What would oil prices be like if Iran was able to maximize its potential production? Russia and OPEC would be in even more dire...