1. I've yet to wrap my head around the possibility of BuzzFeed being an outlet featuring serious fact-based reporting but I'm aware that things change...

2. Goldman has been terrible at predicting oil! Which big name advisory has been good at predicting price trend ?

3. Just read a piece from fringe website that believes the sabotage was staged. MBS, Mohammed bin Salman (Saudi) MBZ, Mohammed bin Zayed (Emirates) JCK,  Jared Corey Kushner...

4. I know that ARAMCO is supposed to stand for ARabian AMerican Oil COmpany. However I don't see where the "O" for oil is included in...

5. Devious little devils continue seeking to destroy the oil & gas industry.  It's like a neverending episode of Pinky and The Brain.   Beware of green...

6. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

7. API to unveil today a voluntary industry program aimed at reducing methane emissions from US oil and nat gas operations. Meanwhile, Trump admin marches toward deregulation of Obama-era methane...

8. "A U.S. Department of the Interior committee voted on Wednesday to recommend to Secretary Ryan Zinke that the agency lower royalty rates for federal...

9. Just saw this piece on Bloomberg https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-03-02/enbridge-pipeline-delayed-a-year-in-hit-to-canadian-oil-industry The Enbridge Line 3 replacement project construction won't happen this year. The decision for permit will only take place...

10. Sweet crude used to be the desired darling of the crude oil trade with demand exceeding supply which would result in higher prices while...

11. Exxon is going to quit its Russian JVs after sanctions freeze by US.

12. Despite protests (of course), Lease sale goes on as planned in Utah. Contrary to those who thought companies wouldn't be interested, 51,000 acres were...

13. With the media frenzy over the impending next rounds of the U.S. upping sanctions against Iranian oil, it might be good to take note that a...

14. There's a really interesting article just published on CNBC, by Tom DiChristopher, casting OPEC's decision to cut production in a big way come the...

15. Meet South Sudan's latest problem (as if they needed a new one). "South Sudanese lawmakers have accused the consortium running the country’s last working...

16. Trafigura is focusing on US, as environment in Europe is becoming less palatable given new regulations. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-trafigura-trading/trafigura-moves-hedging-out-of-europe-leads-u-s-oil-exports-race-idUSKBN1GW150 Not very inviting, Europe!  

17. Worth mentioning - OECD oil and products inventories are on level of March 2015 -2819 milions of barrels  and actually  symbolic 1 milion barrels...

18. Steel and aluminium tariffs could cause some damage to the US oil and gas industry... “The implementation of new tariffs will disrupt the U.S. oil...

19. Two Saudi oil tankers damaged in 'sabotage attack,' says press agency   https://edition.cnn.com/2019/05/12/middleeast/uae-cargo-ship-sabotage-intl/index.html

20. Many folks do not know the history of the Climate Change narrative, and how it directly relates to Big Oil type power structures, nor...

21. http://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/379387-epa-proposes-tweaks-to-oil-refinery-pollution-rules so are these pollution rule changes being proposed actual policy changes, or merely clarifications and technical/administrative tweaks?  

22. Local production is falling, apparently, but demand isn't, which is interesting... A very green country that imports garbage to make electricity and it still...

23.  Exports of Kirkuk’s oil will stay at current levels, Iraq’s oil minister told reporters on Wednesday. Minister Thamer Ghadhban said that exports through the Kurdistan...

24. This is a good article regarding the Venezuelan oil production fallout.  Molecule Mismatches America Is Producing the Wrong Kind of Oil Geopolitics impact America's oil prices far...

25. Utah – update through January 2019 This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this...

26. Halliburton sees surge in global offshore spending in 2019 Shocking, right?

27.   OPEC+ meeting ended on Thursday with Saudi Arabia reasserting its position as the shepherd of the block by leading the flock facing very little...

28. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

29. Exxon's started exporting gas from Argentina's Vaca Muerta shale. I don't think OPEC are factoring Argentina's shale oil and gas into their plans, I...