1. With Over 100 billion dollars of investment going into EVs and supporting infrastructure, over 20 gigafactories, the ICE based vehicles are counting their last few...

2. US - update through January 2019 This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in...

3. Hi everyone, I was wondering why oil markets went negative. I found this podcast, can you please provide opinions on what they're saying? https://www.buzzsprout.com/1039846/3520228

4. Bored during the lockdowns?  You can now read for free an online edition of Oil & Gas Middle East.  If nothing else, it offers a...

5. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

6. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

7. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

8. Or so says Finance Minister Al-Jadaan. I can safely say he and I do not live in the same reality.

9. More Roughneck Jokes   A ROOKIE POLICE OFFICER PULLED A ROUGHNECK OVER FOR SPEEDING AND HAD THE FOLLOWING EXCHANGE: OFFICER: MAY I SEE YOUR DRIVER’S LICENSE? ROUGHNECK: I DON’T HAVE...

10. Will a New Washington State Law Hurt Bakken Crude Oil Producers? Refineries in Washington state have been reliable buyers of Bakken-sourced crude oil during the...

11. https://www.rt.com/op-ed/493392-oil-opec-ahmed-zaki-yamani/ By Dr. Karin Kneissl, who works as an energy analyst and book author. She served as the Austrian minister of foreign affairs between 2017-2019. She...

12. I hadn't realized until the European Free Trade Association (EFTA) started investigation just recently, that Norway lets companies deduct 78% of their exploration costs...

13. Oil prices surrendered early gains on Thursday as investors booked profits after this week’s rally, but losses were limited by the ongoing efforts of...

14. Malware named "Operation Sharpshooter" AKA "Rising Sun". Information: https://www.securityweek.com/operation-sharpshooter-hits-global-defense-critical-infrastructure-firms At least 87 organizations worldwide were infected with the same malware as part of a newly discovered campaign targeting...

15. The World Implications of Falling Oil Prices: By: Mohammed R.Ishaq  Volatility and instability has always been a challenging element of oil market but has rarely been more...

16. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

17. Eagle Ford - update through November 2018 This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in...

18. Oil Braces for Biggest Idling of Wells Since 1986       Bloomberg) -- Only the old hands at the Coffeyville oil refinery could remember anything like the...

19. While it's certainly true that on a total liquids basis the US is a net exporter, because of biofuels production and refinery gains, the...

20. suspected shooter in a DAPL protest (for firing at officers) was let out of her halfway house prior to trial to attend adult learning...

21. Take note of this one key sentence in Nick's article: > > >  "In short, the global growth story is starting to look a little shaky."...

22. Researchers develop miniaturized nuclear magnetic resonance for oil and gas exploration Donhee Ham, Gordon McKay Professor of Electrical Engineering and Applied Physics, has been awarded...

23. Chinese recovery from the latest outbreak of the Delta variant appears to be a ray of hope for the battered oil markets, which saw...

24. COP26: Document leak reveals nations lobbying to change key climate report A huge leak of documents seen by BBC News shows how countries are trying...

25.                                                        ...

26. Hope everyone up there in Canadian Frozen Winterland has backup diesel generators for electric power outages.  Oil saves lives. Extreme Cold Sees Alberta's Electricity Emergency Alert...

27. Dear Friend  I will be proud to know your comments