1. As we swelter in the dog days of summer, even crotchety ol' Grandpa Silas is starting to wonder if there might be something to...

2. "Russian pipeline monopoly Transneft expects Russia’s oil output to rise by about 2 million tonnes next year, RIA news agency cited the company’s head,...

3. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

4. https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2021-11-26/biden-sets-out-oil-gas-leasing-reform-stops-short-of-ban  Public outrage over high fuel prices and inflation has caused Democrats to modify their crazy green dream. Reality bites too hard. RCW

5. Sheffield said Exxon controls  the American Petroleum Institute (API) and Exxon wants the API to do nothing.  He stated this is because EXXON wants to scoop...

6. Chinese oil imports have suffered in June and July and the fall in price of crude oil may, partly, be due to it. The...

7. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

8. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use the interactive...

9. Pioneer Cuts Hundreds of Workers in Texas Pioneer Natural Resources Co. has laid off 230 employees in Texas, according to local news outlets. The layoffs, which...

10. I wondered who would be the first to capitalize on the debacle that is PDVSA/Venezuela. I hadn't figured it would be Canada.  Canadian miner Crystallex...

11. Israel and UAE Eye Pipeline Linking Red and Med Seas     (Bloomberg) -- Israel and the United Arab Emirates have opened talks over an oil pipeline...

12. Not much else for me to add to this article or this headline.  Overall, this should be good news. Energy wins in U.S.-China trade agreement President...

13. If a conflicts pursed between the US and Russia in Venezuela price of oil increase right. https://www.newsweek.com/russia-venezuela-base-us-threat-1383691?utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fzen.yandex.com&fbclid=IwAR0PbKNFoO0QUYCBQEQgkKsJh5sAEZhlp8_QVdApUc83wZjf28Bi5PwPgcU

14. Is Libya becoming another serious threat to global oil price. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-libya-oil-attack/three-killed-in-suspected-islamic-state-attack-outside-libyan-oilfield-idUSKCN1SO0CP

15. Edward Slavsquat is a moniker sometimes used by Riley Waggaman, an American writer and journalist based in Moscow. He contributes to Anti-Empire and Russian...

16. In the absence of a fight over the baseline, the OPEC+ ministerial meeting is taking place at 17:00 Vienna time. The JTC, Joint Technical...

17.   We have protests, we have defunding, we even have banks who refuse to loan to the dirty oil industry. The latest? Legislative weapons. "The Baltimore...

18. Trying to wrap my head around this. TankerTrackers is reporting a possible oil spill in Iraq.  "2ND UPDATE! We now have TWO anonymous industry sources...

19. Despite the fact that the current administration in Washington and the most powerful figures within the EU are attempting to switch away from fossil...

20. Non-OPEC production is growing at record speed Oil production from non-OPEC countries is expected to grow at record speed in 2020, creating a headache for...

21. Strike talks stall in Nigeria again after talks about workers who were layed off stall

22. .    

23. So, this long-term cooperation that Mohammed told Reuters about is making ripples. But here's a very good story I found on Forbes, which raises...

24. Hip, hip, horray for the bulls as API reports a bigger than expected crude draw. Gasoline inventories up for weeks on end, but smaller...

25. Oil rallied upon mention of cuts.  That's just naked shorts covering. Scares them a bit. Might bounce a little more on signing of an agreement...

26.           The Shale Industry I believe is on a slippery slope It has not been able to generate much profitability for...

27. Exxon steps up assets sales with sweeping $25 billion plan           (Reuters) - Exxon Mobil <XOM.N> is accelerating its biggest asset sales in decades with plans...

28. Oil prices fell on Friday and were set for a second straight week of decline after Libyan ports reopened and on the view that...

29. NEW YORK/WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Trump administration plans to lease out space for energy companies to store oil in the nation's Strategic Petroleum Reserve,...