1. As electric cars begin eating into profit growth at oil companies, the war for electric-car drivers' pocketbooks has begun. Oil majors, who've sold fossil...

2. France’s oil major Total and Saudi Aramco signed on Tuesday a memorandum of understanding to build a giant petrochemical complex in Jubail, Saudi Arabia, which will...

3. "Russian pipeline monopoly Transneft expects Russia’s oil output to rise by about 2 million tonnes next year, RIA news agency cited the company’s head,...

4. NEW YORK/WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Trump administration plans to lease out space for energy companies to store oil in the nation's Strategic Petroleum Reserve,...

5. https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2021-11-26/biden-sets-out-oil-gas-leasing-reform-stops-short-of-ban  Public outrage over high fuel prices and inflation has caused Democrats to modify their crazy green dream. Reality bites too hard. RCW

6. If a conflicts pursed between the US and Russia in Venezuela price of oil increase right. https://www.newsweek.com/russia-venezuela-base-us-threat-1383691?utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fzen.yandex.com&fbclid=IwAR0PbKNFoO0QUYCBQEQgkKsJh5sAEZhlp8_QVdApUc83wZjf28Bi5PwPgcU

7. As we swelter in the dog days of summer, even crotchety ol' Grandpa Silas is starting to wonder if there might be something to...

8. I lived 3 years in Sarawak, Malaysia.  Over the years I have repeatedly commented and reminded that Sarawak and Sabah are *not* "just states"...

9.   We have protests, we have defunding, we even have banks who refuse to loan to the dirty oil industry. The latest? Legislative weapons. "The Baltimore...

10. Did it have anything to do with Nixon getting us out of the Bretton Woods' agreement, or was it wholly because of the Arab...

11. Is Libya becoming another serious threat to global oil price. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-libya-oil-attack/three-killed-in-suspected-islamic-state-attack-outside-libyan-oilfield-idUSKCN1SO0CP

12. Chinese oil imports have suffered in June and July and the fall in price of crude oil may, partly, be due to it. The...

13. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

14. Hip, hip, horray for the bulls as API reports a bigger than expected crude draw. Gasoline inventories up for weeks on end, but smaller...

15. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use the interactive...

16. Pioneer Cuts Hundreds of Workers in Texas Pioneer Natural Resources Co. has laid off 230 employees in Texas, according to local news outlets. The layoffs, which...

17. The Mainstream Media is going batsh*t bonkers over Trump's speech yesterday.  Struck a nerve.  MSM desperately do not want people to observe that America is actually...

18. In the absence of a fight over the baseline, the OPEC+ ministerial meeting is taking place at 17:00 Vienna time. The JTC, Joint Technical...

19. So, this long-term cooperation that Mohammed told Reuters about is making ripples. But here's a very good story I found on Forbes, which raises...

20. Is anyone aware of what happened with USA coal over the years? I clicked on many a google hit but I never did find...

21. I wondered who would be the first to capitalize on the debacle that is PDVSA/Venezuela. I hadn't figured it would be Canada.  Canadian miner Crystallex...

22. Trying to wrap my head around this. TankerTrackers is reporting a possible oil spill in Iraq.  "2ND UPDATE! We now have TWO anonymous industry sources...

23. Israel and UAE Eye Pipeline Linking Red and Med Seas     (Bloomberg) -- Israel and the United Arab Emirates have opened talks over an oil pipeline...

24. Non-OPEC production is growing at record speed Oil production from non-OPEC countries is expected to grow at record speed in 2020, creating a headache for...

25. Edward Slavsquat is a moniker sometimes used by Riley Waggaman, an American writer and journalist based in Moscow. He contributes to Anti-Empire and Russian...

26. Oil rallied upon mention of cuts.  That's just naked shorts covering. Scares them a bit. Might bounce a little more on signing of an agreement...

27. Strike talks stall in Nigeria again after talks about workers who were layed off stall

28. Despite the fact that the current administration in Washington and the most powerful figures within the EU are attempting to switch away from fossil...

29. .https://oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil/The-Shale-Boom-Is-About-To-Go-Bust.html   Embarrassing article from a so-called Industry Journalist(?) based on information and analysis from a Tree Hugger from Bloomberg's "Beyond Carbon" AOC Green Dealers unite. 

30. Exxon steps up assets sales with sweeping $25 billion plan           (Reuters) - Exxon Mobil <XOM.N> is accelerating its biggest asset sales in decades with plans...