1. Iran is threatening to veto any proposal for raising oil production, says Venezuela and Iraq will support it. I'm sure the Saudis could persuade...

2. According to Realtor.com, Midland, TX is the hottest real estate market in the country, with the median list price rising 31% year over year...

3. U.S. President Donald Trump said on Wednesday oil prices were too high and blamed OPEC, renewing his attack even as prices fell on Wednesday...

4. Niobrara (CO & WY) – update through March 2018 This article contains still images from interactive dashboards available on the blog post. To follow the...

5. What's the deal with the Permian? Is it overrated and soon to die or will it continue to drive U.S. oil production growth? I...

6. Seems at least one Wyoming Congressperson is fed up with delays and state revenue losses causes by increasing frivolous protests against state oil &...

7. Russia has budgeted for $40 oil for 3 years (2017 - 2020) and has repeatedly indicated earlier this year that it would be happy...

8. All these talks about increasing oil output is being interpreted as an intent to lower oil prices. As a distributer, would you be interested...

9. Always happy to see opposing viewpoints examined by a knowledgeable observer.  I've been reading Nick Cunningham's musings for a long time, here are his...

10. The International Energy Agency (IEA) believes a recent spike in the oil price could soon start to ease, helping to alleviate concerns that surging...

11. Using fracking as an Enhanced Oil Recovery method for wells that are not considered as "tight oil" or shale plays could turn out to...

12. The Democratic National Committee (DNC) has voted unanimously to ban contributions from fossil fuel companies, in a victory for activists and environmental advocates. It remains to...

13. So I've been reading much of the lively discussions here about oil prices and inventories and demand and supply. I was reading another article that...

14. How many EV's will be there on roads by 2022. Give me your estimated numbers for Electric trucks, Electric buses, Personal Electric cars and ride...

15. The Vienna meeting between OPEC and non-OPEC oil producers on June 22 is expected to oppose the countries with no spare capacity like Iran...

16. Iraq is angry with the Saudis for raising production without consulting with OPEC. It's also angry with other producers: "Producers who are or are not...

17. Reuters is reporting that Venezuela is considering, for the first time, refining foreign crude because it can't meet its obligations for Russia/China fuel contracts....

18. Something that we all were discussing in another thread of mine ("Oil prices going down") last week. This piece is quite insightful. @William Edwards and...

19. “The firehouses all have trucks. The Sanitation Department has trucks. If you open the door and go out to Foley Square, you’re going to...

20. I haven't heard anything about Drilled Uncompleted wells in quite awhile. Does that mean they have all been completed and that production has been...

21. Good evening to all,  Given the current circumstances the Oil and Gas industry is, what could the chances of recruitment of a graduate student to...

22. Last Nov Kenya government conceded to giving local communities 30% of oil revenue. Now it's saying it was a typographical error, and are cutting...

23. Great day for Kenya (hopefully), as they ship the first oil from the 2012 discovery that put Kenya on the crude oil map (courtesy...

24. The "resource curse" strikes Kenya.  I predict an increase, and not a decrease,  in internal squabbling over the new found oil money in Kenya. Uhuru...

25. Our leisurely lifestyles are based on infrastructures that did not exist prior to the 1900’s and they could not exist without the chemicals and...

26. Iraq begins exporting Kirkuk oil to Iran after long delay    Iran will soon receive its first shipment of Kirkuk oil after a long delayed deal...

27. Crude in floating storage in Europe is at an 18-month high, almost 13 million barrels. How did this happen?

28. “A solid economic background and an assumption of more stable prices are key factors. Risks include possibly higher prices and trade disruptions. Some governments...

29. US – update through February 2018 This article contains still images from interactive dashboards available on the blog post. To follow the instructions detailed here,...

30. From the FT: "Some of the world’s biggest energy companies say a backlash against plastics will not derail the industry’s big bet on petrochemicals, as...