1. I'm *not* Oil Price staff. I *don't* get paid to be a moderator here. It's just that I happen to like commenting about oil & gas. ...

2. Is Cuomo going to step into the Presidential slot to replace Biden?  Watching Biden is really torturous since you know his next sentence will be...

3. From Wikipedia: The American Civil War (1861-1865) was followed by a boom in railroad construction. 33,000 miles (53,000 km) of new track were laid...

4. Or so says Finance Minister Al-Jadaan. I can safely say he and I do not live in the same reality.

5. .

6. I'm in favor of the Rigs to Reefs program.  When I have worked on offshore oil platforms, it is amazing how much the subsea...

7. OPEC said oil and gas remained part of key solutions in combating climate change.  “We believe that oil and gas are part of the solutions...

8. In Nigeria, oil & gas is likely considered an "essential business" of the country. Curious what will happen in say, Saudi Arabia, if an outbreak spreads at...

9. Paraphrase: If green new deal is the plan that says we should go to the moon, this plan is the plans to build a...

10.   https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-big-oil-deal-won-025642130.html Trump never said that .  The author is deducting this reading into Trump's strategy of taking a market approach to reducing U.S. production. My theory...

11. "The meeting of the Joint Technical Committee (JTC) earlier on Thursday found that oil inventories in developed nations in March stood at 12 million...

12. Does CAP 437 Circle H landing lighting create the safest landing environment for Helicopters?  

13. Hearing from people in Eagle Ford that refined products storage is full.  They are seriously reducing incoming crude.  The producers are having to shut...

14. I mean, more grim that it already has. Moody's says high oil prices cannot offset the drop in production, and inflation of 4,000% expected...

15. Michael Bennet proposes $1 trillion climate change fund   DENVER (AP) — Democratic presidential candidate Michael Bennet said Monday he wants to commit $1 trillion for...

16. Gulf Of Mexico oil lease sale--disappointing results, or typical results? Proof of damp enthusiasm for GoM areas, or just spin?  

17. Has oil and gas seen its day and to be replaced by alternative energy and electric vehicles

18. Presented for your amusement, from Bloomberg Markets.  Notice the glaring lack of any proposed "solution", or any proposed global alternative to hydrocarbons. The Hydrocarbon Era’s Spectacular End

19. US oil rigs this week: 860 US oil rigs this week last year: 756 EST Avg production this week 11 million bpd EST avg production this week last...

20. First floated by U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen, the idea of capping Russian crude oil exports had a dual aim: keeping Russian oil flowing...

21. Hello, Just wanted to start a discussion on this topic. IEA reports huge draw of crude and it's leading people to believe there is a...

22. Utah – update through January 2019 This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this...

23. Here is a fascinating article that describes how a hedge fund has purchased a shuttered refinery in the US Virgin Islands and will re-start...

24. "As long as we are using fossil fuels we should be using our fossil fuels." This is the new, startling position of Canada's Green...

25. $2.7 billion TPG Pace Energy Holdings/EnerVest merger announced today. Others have bailed on Eagle Ford. https://www.platts.com/latest-news/natural-gas/houston/private-equity-interest-in-south-texas-eagle-21605358

26. Marcellus (PA) – update through April 2018 This article contains still images from interactive dashboards available on the blog post. To follow the instructions detailed...

27. Run Climate Panic Lemmings Run! Cliffs Ahoy! Run Run Run Run Run !   Elizabeth May Says Humanity Must “Transition Off Fossil Fuels” Before The October Election https://www.spencerfernando.com/2019/08/09/wut-elizabeth-may-says-humanity-must-transition-off-fossil-fuels-before-the-october-election/ Under 3 months...

28. BP invests USD30m in breakthrough technology to produce animal feeds from natural gas   BP Ventures has made an investment of $30 million in Calysta, Inc.,...

29. The meltdown panic by oil & gas haters is amusing to watch. What would be really amusing is for these haters to swear off using...