1. What got me to looking was Murphy Oil had a new presentation come out today and I noted that they said something about LLS...

2. The Fed's Kaplan is now saying that higher oil prices shouldn't really hurt the U.S. economy much, because US is producing more and businesses...

3. North Dakota – update through April 2018 This article contains still images from interactive dashboards available on the blog post. To follow the instructions detailed...

4.  Russia and Saudi Arabia are pushing OPEC and its allies to raise oil output steeply from July to meet growing demand and cover supply...

5. Although articles posted in Oilprice.com have referenced, and discussions have focused, on all manner of technological innovation to try to coax some extra barrels...

6. Apparently, there's 20-34 million barrels unsold Nigerian crude, because lots of buyers are opting for US light crude because it's cheaper. If we add...

7. "Oil majors led by Exxon Mobil and Chevron will need to bulk up their Permian Basin spending to meet their growth goals, triggering more...

8. Interesting times. U.S. or rather and more correctly Trump seems adamant to disruot the international law based trade system in building which U.S. played...

9. Iran is threatening to veto any proposal for raising oil production, says Venezuela and Iraq will support it. I'm sure the Saudis could persuade...

10. Niobrara (CO & WY) – update through March 2018 This article contains still images from interactive dashboards available on the blog post. To follow the...

11. What would you do if you were me? I will be at retirement age (65) later this year. Having been involved with exploration for 40...

12. The court case between Petronas and Sarawak is heating up.  I've made dozens of comments and posts about this over on LinkedIn in the...

13. How do you calculate the Dubai Oman Average? Which indexes and codes are used? 

14. Venezuala's oil crisis is worst crisis in second decade of 21st century.million's of people live under poverty and unemployment .can OPEC help venezuala?....

15. Seems at least one Wyoming Congressperson is fed up with delays and state revenue losses causes by increasing frivolous protests against state oil &...

16. All these talks about increasing oil output is being interpreted as an intent to lower oil prices. As a distributer, would you be interested...

17. Russia has budgeted for $40 oil for 3 years (2017 - 2020) and has repeatedly indicated earlier this year that it would be happy...

18. There is a zinger of a very accurate point in this article (at least in my opinion, anyway.) Blame Oil For Our Trade Deficit With Canada Without...

19. Always happy to see opposing viewpoints examined by a knowledgeable observer.  I've been reading Nick Cunningham's musings for a long time, here are his...

20. The International Energy Agency (IEA) believes a recent spike in the oil price could soon start to ease, helping to alleviate concerns that surging...

21. Kenya has set a target of drilling over 200 more oil production wells that will pour forth up to 80,000 barrels of crude per...

22. According to Realtor.com, Midland, TX is the hottest real estate market in the country, with the median list price rising 31% year over year...

23. So I've been reading much of the lively discussions here about oil prices and inventories and demand and supply. I was reading another article that...

24. How many EV's will be there on roads by 2022. Give me your estimated numbers for Electric trucks, Electric buses, Personal Electric cars and ride...

25. Using fracking as an Enhanced Oil Recovery method for wells that are not considered as "tight oil" or shale plays could turn out to...

26. The Vienna meeting between OPEC and non-OPEC oil producers on June 22 is expected to oppose the countries with no spare capacity like Iran...

27. Reuters is reporting that Venezuela is considering, for the first time, refining foreign crude because it can't meet its obligations for Russia/China fuel contracts....

28. What's the deal with the Permian? Is it overrated and soon to die or will it continue to drive U.S. oil production growth? I...

29. “The firehouses all have trucks. The Sanitation Department has trucks. If you open the door and go out to Foley Square, you’re going to...

30. I haven't heard anything about Drilled Uncompleted wells in quite awhile. Does that mean they have all been completed and that production has been...