1. US – update through February 2018 This article contains still images from interactive dashboards available on the blog post. To follow the instructions detailed here,...

2. Sempra, CTG sign first US-China LNG agreement since tariff implementation       Parent company Sempra Energy also announced an agreement to sell an 83.6% stake in the...

3. Researching from Rystad Energy is showing how U.S, in 2018. can be world No1 as leading crude oil producer. Since 1975. the U.S. hasn't...

4.  by Tyler Durden, Mon, 09/16/2019 - 08:30 https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/houthis-say-its-not-over-saudi-facilities-still-within-range-iraq-denies-its-territory                 FULL ARTICLE   - Despite US officials repeatedly over the weekend claiming they were...

5. WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Trump administration imposed sanctions this week on Chinese tanker companies for alleged involvement in the transport of oil from Iran,...

6. I am surprised that oil didn't go up due to Turkey's move into Syria, creating more global unrest. What I'd like to know is could/did...

7. I have a feeling that the wind blowing the sail of OPEC+ will suddenly fall flat. The ability for the nations of OPEC+ will find...

8. Presented for your consideration, without my usual endless comments. Natural gas and oil industry is a solid, long-term investment There has never been a better time...

9. You sometimes see someone say some want war with Iran, or that the USA does. I can see why trump would. Gets to play...

10. The race to build offshore oil export terminals     https://www.houstonchronicle.com/business/energy/article/The-race-to-build-offshere-oil-export-terminals-14307770.php#photo-15766225    

11. How on earth did I miss this report from the U.S. Geological Survey / U.S. Department of the Interior? USGS Announces Largest Continuous Oil Assessment...

12. I don´t have to take oil as been used to make amounts of energy...this is my teory, let´s evoluate it from here...  

13. A bit of perspective during the current panic, when many seem to be losing their minds, and leaders are running around like chickens with acorns bombarding their...

14. I saw a sudden rise in the price of US OIL, and wondering the likely bullish trend through the week despite US sanction on...

15. Hi, new here. Does anyone know which index UWT/DWT actually tracks...for real? If you look at the Natural Gas ETNS UGAZ or DGAZ, they consistently hug...

16. Vice President Trump announces what is a complete reversal of Obama's foreign policy toward China. They are now seen as our foremost world adversary...

17. This has to be the shale play with the funniest name (unlike Bakken, which is possibly the dumbest name, meaning "The Hill" in Danish)...

18. According to industry analysts and the company’s own strategy Vaca Muerta shale oil is poised to become Argentine state-controlled NOC YPF’s main growth driver...

19. The next big thing in shale may not happen if costs don't fall below $40 per barrel. Which will be difficult because shortage of:...

20. Hi, , I just read Chevron, Total and many others are starting to use VAKT's blockchain-enable platform.  What opportunities for investment may be there?...

21. Venezuala's oil crisis is worst crisis in second decade of 21st century.million's of people live under poverty and unemployment .can OPEC help venezuala?....

22. After a seven-month stoppage, Venezuela once again buying crude (and when I say "buying", I mean swapping goods for) for its Isla refinery. It's...

23.   platts: Venezuela's PDVSA has notified eight international customers it will not be able to meet its full crude supply commitments in June.  PDVSA is contractually...

24. Or so says Venezuela. It will supposedly be backed by 5.3 billion barrels of oil worth $267 billion.  

25. The odds are stacked in favor of the bulls, no doubt about it. Can this particular tailwind be reversed?

26. Venezuela eyes Malaysia's cooperation in oil and gas VENEZUELA is seeking opportunities to expand ties with Malaysia, and hopes to see cooperation in the energy,...

27. Venezuela stopped payments to India's ONGC Videsh Ltd, who owns jointly with PDVSA the San Cristobal energy project. PDVSA is into OVL for about...

28. https://in.reuters.com/article/venezuela-china/venezuela-to-receive-250-mln-from-china-to-boost-oil-production-idINL1N1TZ1J4. I have always said that the day China stops these types of aids to venezuelan government, the Maduro administration will definitely enter its...

29. Maduro has reportedly given his oil minister, Manuel Quevedo, 'extra powers' to deal with the steep oil production decline. Keeping in mind that the...

30. Reuters is reporting that Venezuela is considering, for the first time, refining foreign crude because it can't meet its obligations for Russia/China fuel contracts....