1. EXCERPT Only 15 years ago, the European Union produced more natural gas than Russia exported, according to the EIA. Daniel Lacalle (Madrid, 1967). PhD...

2. The blacklist now includes Sergey Topor-Gilka, who runs the engineering company Technopromexport and several subsidiaries of Surgutneftegaz (SNGS.MM). Empty gesture, or meaningful strongarming?

3. Good Mornig Group: Your´s opinions...?? RUSIA E IRÁN.pdf

4. After 40+ years in the industry I always laugh when I see a headline like this.  It is absolutely 100% correct, players and situations...

5. .  

6. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-11-15/why-even-saudi-aramco-is-now-talking-about-peak-oil-quicktake I think the focus will turn from focus solely on demand to now focus on Supply.  The "experts" acknowledge major new volume coming from Guyana,...

7. I read this article that was discussing if a V shaped economic recovery was possible. https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Oil-Demand-Wont-Bounce-Back-Any-Time-Soon.html Scrolled down, saw this comment and laughed out loud, "As...

8. Last year, bankruptcies in the U.S. shale patch hit record levels. Now, dozens of companies have been successfully emerging from Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, with M&A...

9. nothing to worry about here, right? I guess the country has frequent cabinet reshuffles http://www.publicfinanceinternational.org/news/2017/12/kuwait-appoints-new-ministers-cabinet-changes  

10.   Bloomberg article - Sept 8. A meeting of ministers from OPEC states and their oil-producing allies will take place in Abu Dhabi this week. It...

11. As 2020 is coming with many new opportunities with lots of highs and lows. So, what will we expect from the industry in 2020....

12. The OPEC+ is scheduled to meet on July 1, amidst growing international pressure to reining in the price of crude oil, especially by the...

13. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

14. Need analytics  resonse for Change prices  🤔 every hour

15. https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2018/07/02/saudi-arabia-may-cut-aug-arab-light-crude-price-from-4-yr-high/

16. Hi, new here. Does anyone know which index UWT/DWT actually tracks...for real? If you look at the Natural Gas ETNS UGAZ or DGAZ, they consistently hug...

17. STEM Millennials don't want to work in Oil and Gas.  A total of 44 percent of the polled 3,075 young STEM talent across 10 countries...

18. US Warship Destroyed Iran Drone Near Strait of Hormuz     (Bloomberg) -- President Donald Trump said the U.S. “immediately destroyed” an Iranian drone that approached the...

19. Covid-19 and low oil prices could cancel over half of 2020’s licensing rounds globally, predicts Rystad Energy       This year was slated to be another remarkable...

20. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

21. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

22. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

23. The rising prices of crude oil have rattled the markets and the cumulative impact is everywhere for all to see. How the West is...

24. US House panel studies E&P impacts on water supplies Members split along party lines on May 16 as a US House Natural Resources Committee subcommittee...

25. China has showcased the world's first intelligent oil tanker with a total capacity of 308,000 tonnes. Besides its immense size of nearly three football...

26. .  

27. Looking for a debate. I believe crude will hit negative again maybe may 18th. June future contracts expire and nobody wants them no matter...

28. Hello Gent's,......been lurker here for a while. I am new to this forum,..this is my first post,...but I'm in other forums of various interest...

29. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

30. I have a well vetted US based seller/off-OPEC agent for 2 allocation holders of BLCO. We can deliver TTO, CIF or ex-tanks China, Las...