1. The meltdown panic by oil & gas haters is amusing to watch. What would be really amusing is for these haters to swear off using...

2. Negative WTI prices burned some Bank of China oil futures investors.  Bank of China offers to absorb all losses by investors, from WTI going into negative...

3. So, the fed says it's doing a $2t direct stimulus and also a $4t fund for loans to "whomever." I hope somebody is up...

4. What are the scenarios for crude oil and natural gas endgame and what does it mean for production costs and environmental footprint ?   2018 global...

5. what could be purchase price of 1980 built,  300 feet independent leg cantelever offshore jack up rig in today market?

6. G20 Statement regarding oil "demand": UPDATE 3-Oil prices fall on demand concerns as G20 warns of risks to growth https://ca.investing.com/news/commodities-news/update-1oil-prices-fall-on-demand-concerns-as-g20-warns-of-risks-to-growth-1213020  

7. EU May Crack Down on Turkey for Drilling in Mediterranean   (Bloomberg) -- The European Union will examine retaliatory measures against Turkey over its drilling activities...

8. Why US consumes more oil than any other country? What is behind this?

9. I can’t wait to see a lower price of WTI, if this news is really true. https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/14/wti-crude-is-entering-its-toughest-seasonal-stretch-says-opis-kloza.html can I also say the higher BRENT hits the...

10. I am a regular reader of the World Energy Outlook that world doesnt need new investment in oil and gas industry. Below you can find...

11. Is it normal that these events occur in a same time after another?  In my opinion there is a clear sign of Saudi activity...

12. .

13. Russia, UAE sign new energy cooperation agreements     Abu Dhabi National Oil Company said Tuesday that it has agreed to sell a stake in the Ghasha...

14. How much does US spend every year to assure Mideast oil flows to China, Asia, India, Europe ?  * Have we forgotten how OPEC (Saudi,...

15. Hundreds of billions of dollars continue flowing into fossil fuels every year, with no signs of the trend changing any time soon. Many investors say...

16. When people read the article, the bright ones will recognize that this has nothing to do with saving the planet or humanity, but rather...

17. Summary (my understanding of this protracted dispute so far) 1. NOC owes oil royalty payments to an oil producing state in its country, for years. 2....

18. BP's fields, including maturing ones, produced more last year than the year before, CEO Dudley says he's never seen a negative decline rate in...

19. if Norway is having trouble kicking its oil habit, what are the chances of the Saudis succeeding? Apparently, one of Europe's greenest countries--if not...

20. A hit happened in the North Sea (pun intended) How large of impact to EU oil will this be?  https://www.news.ro/externe/opt-raniti-in-fiordul-norvegian-hjeltefjord-in-urma-unei-coliziuni-intre-petrolierul-maltez-sola-ts-si-fregata-norvegiana-knm-helge-ingstad-care-se-intorcea-de-la-exercitiul-nato-trident-juncture-1922400508002018111518653529 https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/365000-Bpd-Shut-In-After-Tanker-Collides-With-Norwegian-Warship.html  Interesting to see how much of...

21. Well, it looks like the Courts have just handed a rebuke toboth the City of Vancouver and the Squamish First Nations,demolishing their lawsuit to...

22. I attach, by permission of the editors of Climate Dispatch, the full text of an article about a gigantic, slam-bang extortion lawsuit filed by...

23. The value of natural gas flaring across the world has seen a substantial increase to hit a global peak of $16.4 billion this year,...

24. Eagle Ford - update through March 2019 This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in...

25. Permian – update through October 2018 This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this...

26. Exxon Mobil Corp Chairman and Chief Executive Darren Woods’s compensation package rose about 4 percent last year to $17.5 million, his first year running the...

27. Permian – update through February 2019 This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this...

28. .

29. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use the interactive...

30. I love the smell of good news in the morning... And looking ahead at the longer term, 2019 still looks like a good year to me...