1. At present, OPEC+, the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries plus Russia, resembles an unstable nucleus of a radioactive atom; judging by what we hear...

2. The members of the OPEC+ are meeting to discuss the next move today at a time when the projected global demand has been shadowed...

3. EXCERPTS:  Commenting on the plea deal, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., chairman and chief litigation counsel at Children’s Health Defense, told The Defender: I visited Dimock...

4. Lots of money being poured into new oil and gas projects in the GCC, at $405 billion. However, of the total $662 billion in...

5. According to industry analysts and the company’s own strategy Vaca Muerta shale oil is poised to become Argentine state-controlled NOC YPF’s main growth driver...

6. There appears to be six different types of crude oils: 1) Paraffinic (light sweet with higher pour point), 2) Naphthenic (light sweet with lower pour point), 3) Paraffinic-Naphthenic (medium sweet) 4)...

7. Economic headwinds could slow growth of North American oil, gas sector: S&P Ratings     The outlook for growth for the North American oil and gas industry...

8. U.S. oil production is predicted to hit 13 million bpd in September, matching the record output from November 2019.  Major companies including Chevron and...

9. This article speaks of California's (and other states') hypocrisy as pertains to their anti-oil stance.  "Local development bans are unfair, illogical, and hypocritical: those states...

10. “A solid economic background and an assumption of more stable prices are key factors. Risks include possibly higher prices and trade disruptions. Some governments...

11. It appears that Russia's most important export commodity is its Russian Export Blend Crude Oil (REBCO).  This provides Russia with billions in money which...

12. Hundreds of billions of dollars continue flowing into fossil fuels every year, with no signs of the trend changing any time soon. Many investors say...

13. Or so says IHS Markit. These guys have been very optimistic about U.S. oil recently, I notice. Could those barrels really be extracted at...

14. A hit happened in the North Sea (pun intended) How large of impact to EU oil will this be?  https://www.news.ro/externe/opt-raniti-in-fiordul-norvegian-hjeltefjord-in-urma-unei-coliziuni-intre-petrolierul-maltez-sola-ts-si-fregata-norvegiana-knm-helge-ingstad-care-se-intorcea-de-la-exercitiul-nato-trident-juncture-1922400508002018111518653529 https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/365000-Bpd-Shut-In-After-Tanker-Collides-With-Norwegian-Warship.html  Interesting to see how much of...

15. Global demand upturn, IMO rule could boost Brent oil to $90 a barrel – BofA De-escalation of a trade war could result in a weaker...

16. Baker Hughes Enters JV to Deploy Artificial Intelligence Baker Hughes, a GE Company (BHGE) has entered into a joint venture with Artificial Intelligence (AI) software...

17. An alliance of crude producers led by Saudi Arabia is pushing OPEC and its allies to increase oil production starting in August, officials in...

18. Right behind carbon emissions is...this.  I opened a bag of chips today, and now I feel guilty. https://getpocket.com/explore/item/the-world-is-stuck-with-decades-of-new-plastic-it-can-t-recycle?utm_source=pocket-newtab  

19. The incident involving the hijacking of a ship in the Gulf of Oman, according to the very British maritime agence that first reported it...

20. Residents of Greece would have had to pay approximately six percent of their average monthly wage for a full tank of gas this past...

21. Is the oilfield in Iraq run by a company in France that takes 4-barrels of water to produce one barrel of unrefined oil? Called the Common Seawater...

22. OECD inventories just 74 million barrels above 5-year average, OPEC says. Is this number believable?

23. Small cap oil and gas producers run into snags as they seek funding to either continue to grow or merely stay in business.  Opportunities...

24.           The Shale Industry I believe is on a slippery slope It has not been able to generate much profitability for...

25. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

26. I think this makes 11 of the last 12 weeks for increasing US crude oil production, with the last week of the year being...

27. Soooo, two more provinces have joined in the shin-kicking between Alberta and B.C. Saskatchewan is on Alberta's side, planning its own oil export-cutting legislation...

28. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

29. While I'm certain that Oil and Gas producers would be favorable of this, I have to scratch my head over how this state can...

30. Our leisurely lifestyles are based on infrastructures that did not exist prior to the 1900’s and they could not exist without the chemicals and...