1. Parsley said it would only take two weeks to get wells back to pre cutback volume. This speaks to the shale industry resiliency . The $30...

2. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use the interactive...

3. anyone interested in long term flat decline oil properties? I was offered 6 figures by the operator for my 10 percent..    

4. Eagle Ford - update through January 2019 This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in...

5. Hot summer complicates Saudi Arabia's oil balancing act   Saudi Arabia to hold production steady in May, June Crude burn set to increase to 491,000 b/d in...

6. A sector in disarray’: Oil majors live beyond their means on investor payouts, study finds     A Chevron drilling operation in Texas. A think tank that...

7. North Dakota - update through March 2019 This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions...

8. The Mexican government plans to develop 20 new oil exploration and production fields in the Gulf of Mexico this year. The expectation is that...

9. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

10. by Julian Lee June 9, 2019(Bloomberg)  Saudi Arabia and Russia are on a collision course.On Friday the International Energy Agency will publish its first forecast...

11. This is a new twist for me, and I'm pretty familiar with many Oil & Gas contract Terms & Conditions. SCOTUS May Look for New...

12. Sweet crude used to be the desired darling of the crude oil trade with demand exceeding supply which would result in higher prices while...

13. IEA doesn’t rule out further growth in oil prices until the end of the year, said IEA Executive Director Fatih Birol. He said the...

14. Ok, so I embellished the article's title a bit.  Just having some fun.  I've been amusing myself by carefully lobbing a whole bunch of...

15. How Is the US-China Trade War Affecting Oil?   How Is the US-China Trade War Affecting Oil? The greatest impact of the United States-China trade war on...

16. Canada nixes controversial-bill overhaul ndustry groups warned of further damage to Canadian oil and gas investment after federal Environment Minister Catherine McKenna rejected most amendments...

17. Oil prices climbed a bit on the opening day of  2019. Bloomberg, as reported by Myra Seafong, in MarketWatch, is reporting a drop in...

18. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-saudi-aramco-sumitomo-chem-petrochemi-idUSKBN26M5T0 My experiences suggest not. The more they invest and diversity, the worse off they probably are from a profitability perspective. When they were privately...

19.  North American E&P bankruptcies on the rise     Bankruptcies filed by North American oil and gas producers are experiencing an uptick this year following a substantial...

20. North American oil producers slash output faster than OPEC skeptics expected     NEW YORK (Reuters) - North American oil companies have slashed production faster than skeptical...

21. Started last week.  I don't consider major news, at least not yet.  There's a feeling in the Hedge Fund community that all the sanctions...

22. An alleged attack Thursday on two oil tankers near the Strait of Hormuz may increase levels of risk in the Middle East's key crude...

23. After US considering to use SPR as alternative Iran Oil supply,will this impact to anchor the oil price below $100.

24. https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2018/07/02/saudi-arabia-may-cut-aug-arab-light-crude-price-from-4-yr-high/

25. North Dakota – update through January 2019 This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in...

26. Any predictions on wti prices for june contracts, are they heading towards $ 30 ?

27.  Exports of Kirkuk’s oil will stay at current levels, Iraq’s oil minister told reporters on Wednesday. Minister Thamer Ghadhban said that exports through the Kurdistan...

28. Local production is falling, apparently, but demand isn't, which is interesting... A very green country that imports garbage to make electricity and it still...

29. Devious little devils continue seeking to destroy the oil & gas industry.  It's like a neverending episode of Pinky and The Brain.   Beware of green...

30. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use the interactive...