1. CEO Michael Wirth's answer today was  "Chevron owns about 10% of the Permian acreage and just upped their own recoverable reserves to 21Billion bbls.  Said...

2. She actually makes a few good points in her new book.   https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j3tTdN1Of3M

3. Look for World government's to apply huge economic packages to support economies . U.S. will focus on targeted Fiscal support as opposed to monetary support. ...

4. The Mexican government plans to develop 20 new oil exploration and production fields in the Gulf of Mexico this year. The expectation is that...

5. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-venezuela-politics-china/xi-says-china-will-play-constructive-role-on-venezuela-idUSKCN1T606W China is being left out of deal. China supported Maduro.  China wants into Venezuela  . . . .  just as they have made inroads...

6. WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Trump administration imposed sanctions this week on Chinese tanker companies for alleged involvement in the transport of oil from Iran,...

7. U.S. Posts First Month in 70 Years as a Net Petroleum Exporter     (Bloomberg) -- The U.S. solidified its status as an energy producer by posting...

8. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

9. This is a new twist for me, and I'm pretty familiar with many Oil & Gas contract Terms & Conditions. SCOTUS May Look for New...

10. Hot summer complicates Saudi Arabia's oil balancing act   Saudi Arabia to hold production steady in May, June Crude burn set to increase to 491,000 b/d in...

11. Sweet crude used to be the desired darling of the crude oil trade with demand exceeding supply which would result in higher prices while...

12. North Dakota - update through March 2019 This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions...

13. Ok, so I embellished the article's title a bit.  Just having some fun.  I've been amusing myself by carefully lobbing a whole bunch of...

14.  North American E&P bankruptcies on the rise     Bankruptcies filed by North American oil and gas producers are experiencing an uptick this year following a substantial...

15. An alleged attack Thursday on two oil tankers near the Strait of Hormuz may increase levels of risk in the Middle East's key crude...

16. Any predictions on wti prices for june contracts, are they heading towards $ 30 ?

17. How Is the US-China Trade War Affecting Oil?   How Is the US-China Trade War Affecting Oil? The greatest impact of the United States-China trade war on...

18. Oil prices climbed a bit on the opening day of  2019. Bloomberg, as reported by Myra Seafong, in MarketWatch, is reporting a drop in...

19. IEA doesn’t rule out further growth in oil prices until the end of the year, said IEA Executive Director Fatih Birol. He said the...

20. North Dakota – update through January 2019 This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in...

21. Canada nixes controversial-bill overhaul ndustry groups warned of further damage to Canadian oil and gas investment after federal Environment Minister Catherine McKenna rejected most amendments...

22. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use the interactive...

23. US - update through January 2019 This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in...

24. Started last week.  I don't consider major news, at least not yet.  There's a feeling in the Hedge Fund community that all the sanctions...

25. https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/10/16/incredible-pictures-thousands-of-tractors-shut-down-highways-in-farmers-anti-green-madness-protest/   Incredible Pictures: Thousands of Tractors Shut Down Highways in Farmer’s Anti-Green Madness Protest 1,727

26. After US considering to use SPR as alternative Iran Oil supply,will this impact to anchor the oil price below $100.

27. North American oil producers slash output faster than OPEC skeptics expected     NEW YORK (Reuters) - North American oil companies have slashed production faster than skeptical...

28. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-saudi-aramco-sumitomo-chem-petrochemi-idUSKBN26M5T0 My experiences suggest not. The more they invest and diversity, the worse off they probably are from a profitability perspective. When they were privately...

29. This is my simple question. Now some shale oil companies are already facing probability of bankruptcy.Which company survives even after the crisis? How about Continental...

30. Local production is falling, apparently, but demand isn't, which is interesting... A very green country that imports garbage to make electricity and it still...