1. Worth reading. Deidra Garyk: Why I work in oil and gas Opinion: "When (environmentalists) attack the industry, they're not attacking some abstract corporate entity — they're...

2. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

3. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

4. Determination that Dicrateria Rotunda and related Dicrateria phytoplankton synthesize long chain hydrocarbons (C10 to C38). https://www.tut.ac.jp/english/introduction/docs/pr20210729_hirose.pdf  

5. higher oil prices can't do enough when your oil production isn't  half of what it used to be. I wonder if $100 oil would...

6. Oil prices climbed a bit on the opening day of  2019. Bloomberg, as reported by Myra Seafong, in MarketWatch, is reporting a drop in...

7. ExxonMobil reports oil discovery offshore Guyana at Tripletail ExxonMobil Corp. reported making an oil discovery offshore Guyana with the Tripletail-1 well in the Turbot area...

8. Two Questions: #1 How long will it take to fill the spare storage capacity ? #2 When capacity fills and serious competition starts how much lower...

9. Shale investors are still waiting for some payback, Iran and Venezuela are no better economically than they were two years ago, and OPEC is...

10. I'm adding Conoco to Shell in my brand new list of Smart Oil Companies. Instead of boosting spending to grow production, Conoco is selling non-core...

11. The author Nick C when writing this story still hasn't figured out the "WHY" of it not rising further than it has. IMHO he...

12. Seeing that UCO (Proshares Ultra Bloomberg Crude Oil ETF) is hanging in the low numbers like 1.28 to 1.40, I wonder how long would...

13. As the tension between Russia and Ukraine hots up, the cracks are already appearing in the Western alliance. They can only get widen, if...

14. EXCERPT from article's link:  "Where did the term ESG come from anyway?"  Then...Is ESG about controlling the population and economy? What Is ESG? It's A...

15. Chinese refiners are holding back on buying crude on tax reform fears. This on top of warnings that oil demand growth in the country...

16. EVs will displace 2.5 million bpd of oil demand by 2030 according to a senior analyst at the IEA based on its new report: Global EV Outlook...

17. I see alot of old wizards here and lots of good commentary.  This website is great. After driving season, oil is likely to retrace.  But...

18. One of the most pressing issues for independents is funding and harvesting inventory that still has producible oil and gas while not 'selling the ranch' equity...

19. This seems ... unusual. Islamic Development Bank to loan oil to Pakistan Pakistan has entered into an arrangement to borrow billions of dollars worth of oil The...

20. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use the interactive...

21. Colombia and Brazil oil exports rose despite pandemic   Just as Covid-19 affected each Latin American country differently, so too is the outlook of each country's...

22. Probably not a good thing for oil prices. Some highlights:  "Recoverable reserves from the Middle East, which holds the largest oil resources, could be increased...

23. PM Trudeau is heading to western Canada, where he will have to face opponents to the Trans Mountain project as well as the oil industry...

24. First rail cars, now trucks. Next I expect Albertan oil getting to the U.S. in plastic bottles, transported by mules across the border.

25. "The global oil industry should ramp up investment to ensure it can cope with future consumption growth and avoid supply shortages, OPEC Secretary-General Mohammad...

26. https://www.rt.com/business/445768-russia-venezuela-investments-oil/ And the game is afoot! "Caracas and Moscow have signed $5 billion US dollars’ worth of contracts related to oil production during President Nicolas Maduro’s...

27. Saudi Energy Minister Khalid Al-Falih seems to be brushing up on his stand-up one liner jokes.  Not The Onion: Saudis to keep Aramco’s hold on...

28. Great article!  Three Thumbs Up ! ! ! Article points are summarized below, but please do take the time to read the entire article.  Below...

29. Aramco starts fuel trading from UAE with ex-BP, Pemex hires   Saudi Aramco hired two Singapore-based traders and began dealing in fuel at the Middle East’s...

30. Boulder County puts 9-month moratorium on oil and gas development https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/boulder-county-puts-9-month-moratorium-on-oil-and-gas-development