17 minutes ago, Tom Nolan said:

This is absolutely insane.  You have no understanding of the natural process, instead you wish to harm people by imposing restrictions which harm an individual.

Do you not believe in germ theory?  You can't catch a pathogen if you are not exposed to it. 

Hate masks all you want, fine; but avoiding sick people (distancing) and washing your hands are undeniably helpful at preventing illness. 

I imagine you understand that poop can make you sick, so you wash your hands after using a toilet. Why is it so hard to accept that we need to more vigilantly avoid coughs and sneezes at this time?  It's not difficult.

(edited)

8 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

Do you not believe in germ theory?  You can't catch a pathogen if you are not exposed to it. 

Hate masks all you want, fine; but avoiding sick people (distancing) and washing your hands are undeniably helpful at preventing illness. 

I imagine you understand that poop can make you sick, so you wash your hands after using a toilet. Why is it so hard to accept that we need to more vigilantly avoid coughs and sneezes at this time?  It's not difficult.

You just exposed your stupidity on the subject.  A person's immune system becomes strengthened as mild exposures exist in the environment and with social interactions, with no interference from hypoxia / hypercapnia.  Every kid eats dirt.  This is life.  Instead, you promote unnatural sterile environments and you promote all kinds of foolish concepts by repeating weird concepts from the Left.  You are promoting a Nazi Germany type environment.  You need to cut it out.  You contribute to harm.

Edited by Tom Nolan
  • Upvote 3

(edited)

6 minutes ago, Tom Nolan said:

You just exposed your stupidity on the subject.  A person's immune system becomes strengthened as mild exposures exist in the environment and with social interactions, with no interference from hypoxia / hypercapnia.  Every kid eats dirt.  This is life.  Instead, you promote unnatural sterile environments and you promote all kinds of foolish concepts by repeating weird concepts from the Left.  You are promoting a Nazi Germany type environment.  You need to cut it out.  You contribute to harm.

You don't wash your hands because you think minor amounts of germs are good?  You know what kids also get? tetanus shots.

Do you understand that your body is strengthened by mild hypoxia?  It is called exercise!

At no point did I promote "unnatural sterile environments" unless you think washing your hands after taking a dump, or not wanting someone to sneeze in your face, is unnatural.

Edited by Enthalpic

36 minutes ago, Tom Nolan said:

Don't feed the troll. Just block it, and it might find another bridge to hide under

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

^

"Cancel culture" meets trump cult.

Edited by Enthalpic

2 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

^

"Cancel culture" meets trump cult.

624d400d5b3c202024f6790b64ed3a51e7808a33

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Tom Nolan said:

Also makes it obvious that he did not watch the entire video or listen to the Doctors.  If he did, he would have heard the question: When you're sick, who do you call or go see?  Your doctor?  A politician, a talking head on the news?  Didn't see the discussion about all the ways in which doctors are currently able to treat all aspects of this virus.  Sad, really.  It's hard to have a conversation about presented facts when one side does not listen to those facts.  

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, Tom Nolan said:

Radha!  Excellent grab.   Do you have a link for the original source?

Tom, I saw this on Phil Kerpen's Twitter. He has accumulated countless data on Covid this year and is considered to be one of the leading researchers who is looking for the truth.

https://twitter.com/kerpen/status/1317995345004142592/photo/1

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

The link doesn't appear to work, or Twitter has blocked it or something.

Hm, strange. The link works for me when I click on it.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Radha said:

Hm, strange. The link works for me when I click on it.

It worked for me this time.  One of the comments below it:

val glass
@AussieVal10
 · 10h
Nice (Clapping hands sign) two weeks of flatten the curve is now electronic devices placed on you. How’s that Victoria? Is this what you signed on for?

• Like 1