1. Will this escalate ? Hopefully blows over.  Mideast doesn't need another war . https://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/oil-prices-surge-attack-saudi-oil-site-76317570   

2. Big Oil majors are fighting for investors' favors, apparently, now that they have more cash to dangle in front of their eyes. SO, who's...

3. China says no one can carry out oil, gas activities in Chinese waters without Beijing's permission This a day or so after Rosneft announced start...

4. Charts speak louder than words. What the fundamental news item will be, I have no clue, it can be anyone's guess. I am sure...

5. According to EIA monthly drilling productivity report, U.S. oil output from seven major shale formations is expected to rise by about 70,000 bpd in...

6. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

7. On the eve of the latest OPEC+ meeting, the National Statistics Bureau of China released its economic figures for August with the main focus...

8. OPEC's MOMR, released today, has non-OPEC supplies increasing by 1.15 million bpd in 2018 (last MoMR had this estimated at 900,000 bpd). That's nearly...

9. Lowest levels since 1987, as OPEC continues to cut production. But is this OPEC-driven.. really? I mean the U.S. overall oil imports were at...

10. Oilsands bitumen prices are actually in negative territory for the first time ever, analyst says How did it get so bad so quickly? Impressive.

11. Trump picks ex-oil lobbyist David Bernhardt for Interior secretary BY TIMOTHY CAMA AND MIRANDA GREEN - 02/04/19 03:21 PM EST I think this is a great choice....

12. I think there is a difference this time with  ten months back that the sanctions was announced by president trump. This time president trump did...

13. What happens to US tight oil output if the long term Brent oil price in 2017$ is $70/bo? To investigate this I adjusted my usual...

14. .

15. NEW YORK/WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Trump administration plans to lease out space for energy companies to store oil in the nation's Strategic Petroleum Reserve,...

16. Saudi Arabia is under constant attack by Houthi rebels from Yemen and they come in the form of explosive-laden drones and missiles. The level...

17. OPEC delivered only a limited increase in oil production in September, a Reuters survey has found, as a cut in Iranian shipments due to...

18. I saw a sudden rise in the price of US OIL, and wondering the likely bullish trend through the week despite US sanction on...

19. If OPEC is going to make a price move, they'd better make it fast.  This article says that 3 new pipelines will open in...

20. Norway’s oil industry hides behind flagship project   The imminent start of production from Norway’s giant Johan Sverdrup field this autumn has obscured some big challenges...

21. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use the interactive...

22. This is the technical analysis. I prefer fundamentals  Chart readers will tell you the charts reflect investor sentiment

23. Exxon Falls From S&P 500 Index’s Top 10 for First Time Ever   https://finance.yahoo.com/news/exxon-poised-drop-p-500-214917414.html    

24. oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Saudi-Shock-And-Awe-Is-Crushing-Shale-Drillers.html Nick Cunningham;  So, you take this opportunity to strike at the US Oil industry much as MBS; during this time of a Pandemic sweeping...

25. Oil industry is cutting production around the world now.  They have to , the storage is filling up. Which company has more storage around the...

26. Five Oil Signals to Watch in 2018 Nothing really new or surprising except the possibility of disruptions in Iran. Things seem pretty calm there right...

27. Chevron says its business won't suffer from climate change measures at least until 2040. The company cites the IEA's three scenarios on the possible...

28. Gulf Of Mexico oil lease sale--disappointing results, or typical results? Proof of damp enthusiasm for GoM areas, or just spin?  

29.     Freed by a new state law to set its own rules on oil and gas development, Weld County is looking to bolster the local...