1. Oil prices where about to almost break 68, and move down, and the Sauds saved the day last minute with a statement,.  To say Oil is...

2. Hey y'all (yep living in the south)! I am taking a look at the domestic oil consumption of Saudi Arabia, and something doesn't seem right. Consumption...

3. US lawmakers re-introduced legislation in the Senate that’s aimed at allowing the government to bring lawsuits against OPEC members for antitrust violations. Lawmakers in the...

4. Their production increased in June from May, then they agreed... kinda... in late June that they would stick more closely to the original cut...

5. He said / she said situation - - no proof either way. Yemen's Houthis claim 'drone attack' on Saudi Aramco facility Yemen's Houthi rebels claimed that...

6.   I may have one viewpoint, but the market action must support my view, if it does, but not enough, my view changes, if it...

7. Forecasted peak oil demand by 2036 is too early...and now we have to wait for next 20 years. https://www.ft.com/content/a12af4be-85cf-11e8-96dd-fa565ec55929?segmentid=acee4131-99c2-09d3-a635-873e61754ec6

8. I missed the next potential drop in Libyan oil production after the abduction of oil workers from the Sharara oilfield over the weekend, following...

9. I think The Kingdom’s strategy is very simple: Less oil prices + Gain more clients + Happy clients = Tackle U.S. Shale  

10. Sometimes the market won't give you the targets you request, at those times you need to take what you can, and say thank you,...

11. Charts speak louder than words. What the fundamental news item will be, I have no clue, it can be anyone's guess. I am sure...

12. https://www.axitrader.com/au/market-news-blog/market-analysis/2018/07/crude-oil-today-collapsamundo, like I said good chartists are hard to find.

13. A new report from Austin-based Drillinginfo analytics is forecasting a surge in M&A activity for oil and gas for the rest of this year...

14. Is anybody outside of oilprice.com writers paying attention to what's going on in Iraq, and specifically in Basra. Honestly, I'm surprised it's taken this...

15. Well, as you see, charts can predict future prices quite accurately. They can't predict the event though. But this is not saying you can...

16. Good analysis, worth reading.  A number of valid points raised for consideration. The lather-rinse-repeat of the oil boom-bust cycle might be in for a serious...

17. If trump wanted to just lower the prices of oil, he would just need release the SPRs, and from what I see, this will...

18. With California's fuel costs among the highest in the country, the public did NOT vote for the SB1 tax that was added in 2017. This...

19. I don't know the entire history of Russia-Iran relations, but, they sure are chummy now. I think this puts to bed any doubts that...

20. On a personal anecdote, i need to change my motor oil of my car, and Im nervous since i dont know if and when...

21. Guyana, the tiny neighbour country of Venezuela, once the largest oil producer and exporter in the region, has been since quite a time in...

22. This was expected again it was just a 150 basis point move up, and with oil volatile as it is, it's no big deal....

23. If people understand Elliot, Gann, Get etc, they'll be able to see what I see. Now when the Dollar index goes down, normally the Oil...

24. Oil prices fell on Friday and were set for a second straight week of decline after Libyan ports reopened and on the view that...

25. What is funny, is how many Analysts still can't see prices collapsing. The reason is because most put too much emphasis to the current...

26. The US once imported million of barrels of light oil into ports on the coast of the Gulf of Mexico. The US is now exporting...

27. Well prices managed to touch low 69, and will now try to stay above $70 maybe $71 to try and resume the rally for...

28. Heck, let's just pour some fuel on this dumpster fire.  The bizarre geopolitical relationships concerning international oil & gas make for entertaining soap opera. Forbes decides...

29. I'm shocked.  Shocked I tell you.  Russia and China violating UN sanctions by secretly selling oil to North Korea. What's next?  Iran defiantly selling oil...

30. As I have mentioned before, I focus on charts, showing signs of whats about to happen way before the fundamental news come out. But...