1. As the West has already reached the top rung of the sanctions-ladder with plenty of reluctant participants, the escalation shows no sign of slowing...

2. What's the deal with the Permian? Is it overrated and soon to die or will it continue to drive U.S. oil production growth? I...

3. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

4. Alright, it's not a secret, but it's dirty: wastewater, which is making a whole industry thrive with spending on wastewater management to reach $22...

5. The rare phone call made between President Biden and President Xi of China appeared to have lifted the moods up in the markets on...

6. Solvable or not? From what I've been reading, opponents are being very vocal, politicians are being pushed to ban single-use plastics (commendable) but... demand is...

7. Ah yes, wonderful idea, injecting religion into both the oil & gas industry and the climate change panic industry. The Pope is religiously shutting down dissent...

8. Back in January 2018,  gasoline was $2.01 per gallon,  and has since risen to $2.79 here in North Florida.   However,  due to the current...

9. The problem with the markets right now is people are afraid of how other people will react to the corona virus.  They're afraid others...

10. "One of the basic assumptions or “Paradigms” that is keeping a lid on the price of oil is the belief that U.S. oil production...

11. The drop in oil demand has not reached dreaded levels despite the sharp contraction in the world economy, which according to Energy Aspects is...

12. Iran will continue to export oil despite U.S. sanctions, which are part of a psychological war doomed to failure, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said...

13. Despite the steep rise in energy costs at home that caused a precipitous fall of the approval ratings of the Biden administration, its reluctance...

14. https://247wallst.com/special-report/2019/07/12/what-a-gallon-of-gas-cost-the-year-you-were-born-2/11/yu I was surprised to see just how consistent gasoline prices have been since it became the fuel for transportation. Taxes on it are another...

15. There is a growing rift between India, the world’s third biggest oil importer – and consumer – and Saudi Arabia over the supply of...

16. Specifically to select buyers on long-term contracts.  Notice the Saudis have also decreased recent heavy oil shipments to thirsty U.S. Gulf Coast refineries ? OPEC cutting...

17. Sharing this article because the title made me laugh. You may have noticed my eyes roll when the Climate Panic Alarmists assert repeatedly that Climate...

18. A secret oil deal between China and Iran at the heart of the One belt One Road project will change the geopolitical balance of...

19. http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/03/news/economy/murkowski-senate-tax-bill-alaska-wildlife-oil-drilling/index.html I love then they say that the tax cuts will help middle class. There is no middle class in US anymore  

20. Although slightly dated at this point, I thought this article explained the shale oil operational and financial issues, from a layman's perspective quite well....

21. Sooo, the man who coined the term "shale price band" argues it's still going strong and shale boomers can thrive in $40 per barrel...

22. Can Alberta oil at a 25.00 $ discount Shipped  by rail or pipeline to Cushing Oklahoma be redirected overseas at full Value .

23. Norway Supreme Court hears snow crab case with implication for oil Most interesting news story so far this month.

24. So this just seems too simple to fix.....The first thing to defend against an oversupply collapse it to build more storage facilities.....Seems like an...

25. The US once imported million of barrels of light oil into ports on the coast of the Gulf of Mexico. The US is now exporting...

26. The Permian, Eagle Ford and Williston. These 3 basins are good for over 6.5 million b/d of US tight oil production (almost 85% of...

27. The Strait of Hormuz is the world’s most important oil transit chokepoint   The Strait of Hormuz, located between Oman and Iran, connects the Persian Gulf...

28. The Suez Canal blockage has been partially cleared; the rest of the mission, seems to be the trickier part, according to the head of...

29. Finally!  Some long overdue common sense!  Yes, please make this happen.  The Texas RR Commission was extremely successful in the past in putting in...

30. Through this forum, I became aware of the Tony Seba report, Rethinking Transportation 2020-2030. I have a lot of reading to do to, hopefully,...