1. The U.S. Shale Oil industry is reluctantly waking up to a few doses of reality.  What goes up eventually comes down.  The beer is...

2. Here are the latest musings from Art Berman.  You may or may not agree with some of the views presentented here, but I definitely recommend taking...

3. Hello,    Does anyone have an idea where to find global and/or OPEC inventory data?    much appreciated  thanks

4. After digging for 2yrs, N.Y's attorney general finds 2 sets of notes on the affects of CO2 pollution. Ref - Wallstreet Journal -- The finding showed...

5. OPEC Secretary-General Mohammad Barkindo said on Wednesday that world oil consumption would hit 100 million barrels per day later this year, “much sooner” than...

6. Rocket thrusters are firing for Malaysia to firmly being a net oil importing country. Note that the RAPID project is nowhere near Malaysia's East Coast...

7. This is interesting. I'd think the bigger the company, the more money to spend on boosting drilling operations but, apparently, not.  Rising oil price will...

8. Six companies, including ExxonMobil Corp, bought a total of 11 million barrels of oil from the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve, in a sale timed...

9. Local production is falling, apparently, but demand isn't, which is interesting... A very green country that imports garbage to make electricity and it still...

10. There is some great insight on this forum and I am curious about something. Trump keeps himself in the news just about every day. He's...

11. With the media frenzy over the impending next rounds of the U.S. upping sanctions against Iranian oil, it might be good to take note that a...

12. "Defaults are still occurring in the U.S. energy industry despite higher oil prices, Fitch Ratings said this week, pointing specifically at exploration and production...

13. They're probably praying for more. I won't be taking part in any discussion on this topic (Russia threads tend to always deteriorate quickly into verbal ugliness) but...

14. Norway’s Equinor will invest up to $15 billion in Brazil over the next 12 years to develop oil, gas and renewable energy sources. Coinciding...

15. If you are one of the three people in the world holding out that Aramco will complete its IPO this year or next, you...

16. Data has started to show production is decreasing in Texas oil production.  It seems there is a general concensus it is due to pipeline...

17. Russia is contesting the jurisdiction of the international Permanent Court of Arbitration, the Hague-based court, about a dispute with Ukraine over oil rights in...

18. Canada’s Appellate Court today ruled against Canada’s approval of Kinder Morgan’s Trans Mountain pipeline, in a move seen as a huge setback for the...

19. The Oil & Gas industry has been a very important part of the economy for my home state (Colorado) along with the economy of...

20. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/aug/28/venezuela-diosdado-cabello-refugee-footage-fake apparently there is NOT a refugee crisis?  $50 to anyone who can find someone who believes this denial. 

21. Sinopec is going to keep trading with Iran and the United States, regardless of the US/China trade war, or the US sanctions on Iran,...

22. But will the 7 companies actually get paid?  How on earth can any company trust to do business these days with PDVSA?  I'm not...

23. Say, that $66 per barrel figure sounds kinda familiar.... to my endless whinging about my hoped for "suitable balance" oil price of $65 Anyway, seems...

24.   since when are we giving out prizes for talking? https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-08-29/european-oil-majors-are-out-talking-american-peers-on-climate (slow clap)

25. India is set to overtake China as the biggest source of growth for oil demand by 2024, according to Wood Mackenzie. The country's oil...

26. The U.S. wants Iran’s oil exports to drop to zero, according to a recent statement by National Security Advisor John Bolton. The question is:...

27. US lawmakers re-introduced legislation in the Senate that’s aimed at allowing the government to bring lawsuits against OPEC members for antitrust violations. Lawmakers in the...

28. As M. King Hubbert (1956) shows, peak oil is about discovering less oil, and eventually producing less oil due to lack of discovery.   Oil discoveries...

29. This from the FT: Aramco's in-perpetuity rights to Saudi oil have been cancelled and replaced with a 40-year contract with a renewal option. According to...

30. In today's episode of the long running soap opera called "OPEC and Frenemies", Saudi Arabia blurts out on behalf of the whole group, and...