1. I'm shocked.  Shocked I tell you.  Russia and China violating UN sanctions by secretly selling oil to North Korea. What's next?  Iran defiantly selling oil...

2. As I have mentioned before, I focus on charts, showing signs of whats about to happen way before the fundamental news come out. But...

3. Well, does it? From a recent Oilprice story: "More recent history shows Saudi has never produced more than 10.6mn b/d on average over a single...

4. IN an article posted today on Oilprice.com, analyst TSVETANA PARASKOVA  quoted some oil industry executives that stated pipeline costs would escalate with the steel tariffs...

5. The question in most oil traders, analysts and buyers minds is, well Oil went down, OK, very good guess. But that is just a drop of $6...

6. Saudi Arabia's oil production jumped by nearly 500,000 barrels per day in June, so what can we expect in July?

7. This is my humble attempt at defining some of the factors, that I opine, can bring down or stabilize the rising oil prices. Let's...

8. how oil as well as other major energy sources influenced indias foreign policy....

9. The future price of oil could go down significantly due to global warming. Especially if the harbor-front states follow suit in suing oil companies,...

10. < *cough* > Guess I'll just wait here quietly for indignant wailing, gnashing of teeth, and implications that I am a neanderthal science denier... And just...

11. Here's an independent, serious analysis of U.S. Light Tight Oil economics in the Bakken.  Number crunching and financial modeling done by Rune Likvern. This is...

12. Did it have anything to do with Nixon getting us out of the Bretton Woods' agreement, or was it wholly because of the Arab...

13. Read recently that a bunch of companies have all piled into West Texas for the frac sand, and all combined they are planning to...

14. Not trying to be William Delbert Gann from 1800s early 1900s, but it been clear now since last week, just wanted to put a target and...

15. Several hundred oil workers in Norway have gone on strike after failing to reach an agreement on wages with their employers. It doesn't sound...

16. NOC's chairman is saying production in Libya is falling by the day with all the export terminals closed. How long before Trump starts yelling...

17. I see alot of old wizards here and lots of good commentary.  This website is great. After driving season, oil is likely to retrace.  But...

18. https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/suncor-syncrude-production-1.4738951

19. Like i said in an earlier post, certain countries may circumvent OPEC and purchase oil directly from Iran, or others. Could oil hit $50...

20. Here is a simple chart that shows the low made was made at about $72. It also shows the Trend line from the highs of...

21. according to a news release, Minister of Oil Manuel Quevedo called for a mass at a church in order to pray to God to...

22. As i mentioned for a couple of days now that Crude would head toward the $60, here is some more evidence. The fact that...

23. So much for those aggressive clean energy targets: https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-44738952 And it's not energy related..... but it IS crude oil related: polyurethane foam!  

24. Aramco more resilient to oil slump than listed rivals: accounts Next in the series of ridiculous comparisons: Plastics vs Metals Fruit vs Vegetables Cars vs Bicycles and of course Oranges...

25. Total s selling $1.5 billion worth of oil and gas field stakes in the North Sea. Good for them. Those renewable energy firms won't...

26. There are good opinions for why Crude will hit $85, the current prevailing view among analysts, traders and talking heads. And we have people...

27. Looking for some weekend hyperbolic reading to kerfluffle your feathers?  Here ya go.  Maybe try enjoying 4 cups of coffee before reading it if you want to...

28. Have you seen this? Pretty impressive, this sucker is fast! Amazing technology. Watch the video a bit! Electric car sets Pikes Peak ascent record,...

29. http://energymixreport.com/shell-md-says-oil-giant-pends-2bn-yearly-on-renewables-but-wont-set-carbon-targets/ Shell to spend $2 billion annually on renewables/clean fuel tech out of $25/30 billion annual budget 10% on renewables for an oil company seems like a...

30. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-07-06/billionaire-dangote-readies-refinery-for-2020-talks-with-vitol Pushed back multiple times, now into 2020.