1. That's what two anonymous (of course) sources told Reuters as Aramco is being audited independently. Now I want to see their reserve replacement rate...

2. Norway announced today the latest oil licensing round in mature areas on the Norwegian Continental Shelf. Norway seems to be scrambling to find new...

3. Curious to see what will happen with Total SA's Iran oil deal, and Shell's tech licensing deal in light of promised U.S. sanctions on...

4. When higher import duties are put on steel etc domestic steel prices will increase too. Mfg. costs go up and US consumer pays more...

5. In the decades and centuries before 1900, man could travel as far as he could walk or as far as his horse would take...

6. As the world is gradually reducing its reliance on oil and gas for transportation and energy, how will this affect petrochemical industry growth and...

7. "QP, which produces 4.8 million barrels of oil equivalent per day (boed), aims to boost its output to 6.5 million boed in the next...

8. China is adding e-buses at a breakneck speed, apparently, and Bloomberg estimates these will eliminate almost 280,000 bpd from diesel fuel demand this year....

9. Oil prices are starting to rise too high in my opinion.  $80 oil (as forecasted for later) is simply not sustainable. I really wish KSA...

10. Actors have been hired and paid to sit through public hearings for a proposed power plant in New Orleans, The Lens reports, citing interviews...

11. $300 / 1bbl?

300 $ per bbl, why not? I'm agree,   If something could be happens w USD, when one match box reach for 15$ , can...

12. https://www.reuters.com/article/conocophillips-pdvsa-assets/conoco-moves-to-take-over-venezuelan-pdvsas-caribbean-assets-sources-idUSL1N1SD07L

13. Oil prices jumped to their highest since late 2014 on Monday on a deepening economic crisis in Venezuela and worries that the Unites States...

14. Rafael Ramirez, former venezuelan oil czar, just published another piece, another ranting, predicting something that started under his very tenure. Here's the link: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-05-04/man-who-ran-venezuelan-oil-giant-for-decade-predicts-fast-demise

15. The odds are stacked in favor of the bulls, no doubt about it. Can this particular tailwind be reversed?

16. Qatar is taking a stake in Rosneft of nearly 19 percent, rescuing the Russian oil major from its stalled deal to sell a major...

17. As OPEC’s efforts to balance the oil market bear fruit, U.S. producers are reaping the benefits - and flooding Europe with a record amount...

18. Article worth reading, despite the unusual source. And time for me to add in that the potential clout of the PetroYuan should steadily increase.  Which...

19. Something for traders to keep an eye on: BP busy looking into BHP Billiton's US shale assets, per Bloomberg and Oilprice.com. Saw a lot...

20. Russia reaffirmed its pledge to an alliance with OPEC, despite two months of breaching its target under a global oil-output deal. According to Russia's...

21. Ok, this is just plain weird.  I'm sharing an Oil Price article here on the Oil Price community forum.  I'm a long time reader...

22. Well..... I have always maintained that predicting oil prices is a very tricky business. However,one should always try to grasp the "trends" that have,...

23. According to a recent report the U.S. now is exporting more barrels of oil than the overall Venezuela's oil production, at least after recent...

24. Alberta's energy minister is meeting with oil producers and the two biggest railway operators in the province to negotiate more oil train capacity. All...

25. I would simply like to advise some caution during this exuberant bull run. Remember 2014 and 2015. What goes up eventually goes down. And I'm still waiting...

26. Okay, how much higher does Brent have to go for demand to start declining? Let's have a wild guess party, since that's what everyone...

27. IMF has made repeated attempts to get information from Venezuela, and it has not been forthcoming. Now it is threatening to bar Venezuela from...

28. 10.97 million bpd in April, same as March. Large companies produced more in April, while smaller companies produced less for a net zero change....

29. Oil eased on Wednesday, but held in sight of three-year highs reached the previous day, as rising U.S. fuel inventories and production weighed on...

30. That's compared with a government estimate of 39 billion pounds. The higher bill was calculated by an NGO that says the Oil and Gas Authority...