1. Rafael Ramirez, former venezuelan oil czar, just published another piece, another ranting, predicting something that started under his very tenure. Here's the link: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-05-04/man-who-ran-venezuelan-oil-giant-for-decade-predicts-fast-demise

2. Qatar is taking a stake in Rosneft of nearly 19 percent, rescuing the Russian oil major from its stalled deal to sell a major...

3. The odds are stacked in favor of the bulls, no doubt about it. Can this particular tailwind be reversed?

4. Something for traders to keep an eye on: BP busy looking into BHP Billiton's US shale assets, per Bloomberg and Oilprice.com. Saw a lot...

5. Article worth reading, despite the unusual source. And time for me to add in that the potential clout of the PetroYuan should steadily increase.  Which...

6. Russia reaffirmed its pledge to an alliance with OPEC, despite two months of breaching its target under a global oil-output deal. According to Russia's...

7. As the world is gradually reducing its reliance on oil and gas for transportation and energy, how will this affect petrochemical industry growth and...

8. Well..... I have always maintained that predicting oil prices is a very tricky business. However,one should always try to grasp the "trends" that have,...

9. Alberta's energy minister is meeting with oil producers and the two biggest railway operators in the province to negotiate more oil train capacity. All...

10. I would simply like to advise some caution during this exuberant bull run. Remember 2014 and 2015. What goes up eventually goes down. And I'm still waiting...

11. According to a recent report the U.S. now is exporting more barrels of oil than the overall Venezuela's oil production, at least after recent...

12. IMF has made repeated attempts to get information from Venezuela, and it has not been forthcoming. Now it is threatening to bar Venezuela from...

13. 10.97 million bpd in April, same as March. Large companies produced more in April, while smaller companies produced less for a net zero change....

14. Okay, how much higher does Brent have to go for demand to start declining? Let's have a wild guess party, since that's what everyone...

15. That's compared with a government estimate of 39 billion pounds. The higher bill was calculated by an NGO that says the Oil and Gas Authority...

16. Norwegian drivers pay the highest gas prices in the world and most of them are made up of taxes on ICE vehicles. One Green...

17. Anadarko profit up as costs way down (-35%ish). Like Devon, raised production guidance for 2018 (shocker). Stock down 1.19%

18. Oklahoma-based Devon Energy Corp (DVN.N) raised its annual production forecast today, expecting it to rise 16 percent from 2017. It was previously forecasting a 14 percent rise. Devon...

19. The horror: if oil producers don't start investing in new production, crude could hit $300 in a few years, says Pierre Andurand. BUT if...

20. Ok, this is just plain weird.  I'm sharing an Oil Price article here on the Oil Price community forum.  I'm a long time reader...

21. once the dust settle's I have my doubts if this whole Iran sanction deal will have any lasting effect on crude supply or price,...

22. Oil prices jumped after Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu revealed files he claims show Iran ran a secret program to produce nuclear weapons. https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/30/benjamin-netanyahu-to-address-iran-nuclear-deal-sending-oil-higher.html

23. The Saudi state-owned oil producer is planning to become a publicly listed company and has appointed five new board members. Among them is Lynn...

24. $23B deal.The offer values Andeavor at about $152.27 a share-- about 24 percent premium over Friday’s closing price. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-30/marathon-to-buy-andeavor-in-23-3-billion-u-s-oil-refining-deal

25. Does this have merit, or is this more Russia fear-mongering? https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/04/29/bp-chief-poisoned-russia-plot-claims-former-colleague/  

26. That's what two anonymous (of course) sources told Reuters as Aramco is being audited independently. Now I want to see their reserve replacement rate...

27. Oil prices are starting to rise too high in my opinion.  $80 oil (as forecasted for later) is simply not sustainable. I really wish KSA...

28. Lengthy article from Petroleum Economist with oodles of reasonings. My view on this is pretty simple - OPEC (especially Saudi Arabia) is getting way too...

29. The company posted net income of $4.7 billion, or $1.09 per share, compared to $4.01 billion, or 95 cents per share, in the year-ago...