1. It as appears as if Petroteq Energy ( the company that uses citrus based solvents to extract oil from the bitumen type of oil sands)...

2. Since July 2020, U.S. oil inventories have plummeted by 421 million barrels, which could throw a wrench in America’s plan to help ease Europe’s...

3.                                    .      

4. Do you think that oil and gas production will better after 2019? Why?

5. Chevron says its business won't suffer from climate change measures at least until 2040. The company cites the IEA's three scenarios on the possible...

6. North America to spend $27bn on refining projects   North America to spend $27bn on refining projects Posted on Oct 16, 2019     Diversification into new revenue streams such...

7. India is planning to boost its use of biofuels to reduce its dependence on imported oil, the PM has said. Not sure how productive...

8. Despite Bankruptcies, US Shale is Not Doomed     Despite Bankruptcies, US Shale is Not Doomed While news of bankruptcies among U.S. onshore exploration and production (E&P) companies...

9.           .

10. North Dakota – update through April 2019 This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in...

11. Saudi Crude Exports to US Plummet     (Bloomberg) -- After flooding the U.S. with crude earlier this year, Saudi Arabia has all but cut off the...

12. According to Goldman analyst it's closer to 4.3mm.  He's correct. (1) Saudis say they are not targeting U.S. shale. That's a LIE (2) Russian Oil Minister says...

13. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

14. The future is now: How oil and gas companies can decarbonize     https://www.mckinsey.com/industries/oil-and-gas/our-insights/the-future-is-now-how-oil-and-gas-companies-can-decarbonize

15. Just saw this piece on Bloomberg https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-03-02/enbridge-pipeline-delayed-a-year-in-hit-to-canadian-oil-industry The Enbridge Line 3 replacement project construction won't happen this year. The decision for permit will only take place...

16. Or so says Finance Minister Al-Jadaan. I can safely say he and I do not live in the same reality.

17. Is Cuomo going to step into the Presidential slot to replace Biden?  Watching Biden is really torturous since you know his next sentence will be...

18. Significantly higher than expected terminal decline rates are seen in the Niobrara, 25 to 35%, resulting in a much faster drop in production. A...

19. As the energy crisis bites, the IEA, having discouraged the investments in the fossil fuel sector a few monnths back, now wants more investments...

20. OPEC said oil and gas remained part of key solutions in combating climate change.  “We believe that oil and gas are part of the solutions...

21. .

22. I'm *not* Oil Price staff. I *don't* get paid to be a moderator here. It's just that I happen to like commenting about oil & gas. ...

23. From Wikipedia: The American Civil War (1861-1865) was followed by a boom in railroad construction. 33,000 miles (53,000 km) of new track were laid...

24. I'm in favor of the Rigs to Reefs program.  When I have worked on offshore oil platforms, it is amazing how much the subsea...

25. In Nigeria, oil & gas is likely considered an "essential business" of the country. Curious what will happen in say, Saudi Arabia, if an outbreak spreads at...

26. "The meeting of the Joint Technical Committee (JTC) earlier on Thursday found that oil inventories in developed nations in March stood at 12 million...

27. Does CAP 437 Circle H landing lighting create the safest landing environment for Helicopters?  

28.   https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-big-oil-deal-won-025642130.html Trump never said that .  The author is deducting this reading into Trump's strategy of taking a market approach to reducing U.S. production. My theory...