1. Come December 31st, 2018. The four-week average of price of oil are going to be: WTI = $76.72 Brent = $86.69 USD Spread = $9.9 USD  This is based...

2. Missouri AG Investigating Morningstar Over ESG Ratings by Tyler Durden Thursday, Aug 04, 2022 - 05:55 AM We can't possibly believe that the pristine ratings agencies - like...

3. The political topic of U.S. oil & gas and LNG will likely start heating up in the second half of this year, as Democrat...

4. The US  crude inventories have been growing for the past two weeks, according to the data from both the API and EIA. In light of the...

5. Oil & Gas aren't going away any time soon.  Maybe a reduction by 2100 or so.  Maybe. Hydrocarbons still offer the biggest energy bang for the...

6. Upstream A&D Activities Surged In April   April turned out to be a busy month for the global upstream industry, especially for A&D activities. Stratas Advisors tracked...

7. Brent gets close to breaking support at $60  . . . . surprise. UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, France and Russia are Haftar's supporters. Haftar's went...

8. On 10th July 2018, OGA UK invited applications for licences in the 31th Offshore Licensing Round. Applications will be accepted up to 14.00 on...

9. World wide demand is increasing faster than supply.  For the U.S. the cure is to change the tax laws eliminating transfer pricing thru offshore closely...

10. US - update through August 2018 This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in...

11. Some insight as to what global planners may be looking at and acting on.  I submit without opinion. Will new energy technologies power or impede...

12. Russian Energy Tycoon Dies From Toad Poison By Julianne Geiger - May 10, 2022, 8:00 AM CDT A former executive with Russia’s Lukoil has died after...

13. US - update through June 2018 This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in...

14. https://www.cnet.com/science/elon-musk-calls-for-increased-nuclear-power-oil-and-gas-production/#:~:text="Hate to say it%2C but,Extraordinary times demand extraordinary measures."&text=%40elonmusk-,Hate to say it%2C but we need to increase oil,Extraordinary times demand extraordinary measures. Elon Musk Calls...

15. Venezuela’s state-run PDVSA has started mixing its extra heavy oil with domestic Santa Barbara light crude due to a shortage of imported diluents following...

16. Turkey launched a second drilling ship which will conduct natural gas operations off the northeast coast of Cyprus for three months, a move which...

17. Another one bites the dust  Another one bites the dust  And another one gone, and another one gone Another one bites the dust…  The "Keep Oil & Gas...

18. Bad bets on oil, gas spark wave of energy-fund closures When you think you know everything better than anyone else... And you believe every word...

19. https://peakoil.com/production/us-shale-peak-oil-finally-arrives Interesting article that is counter to most of the people on this forum. Thought some might like the read and I will enjoy the...

20. Texas bans large vessels from Houston Ship Channel, appoints new traffic cop      Texas bans large vessels from Houston Ship Channel, appoints new traffic cop  August 13,...

21. Watching how the oil industry has evolved in Venezuela in the last weeks, it seems that venezuelan government is desperate searching for fresh investments,...

22. A *holistic* approach to developing oil & gas natural resources.  Good idea.  Hope other countries try out this holistic planning. Falklands releases the socio-economic impact of...

23. From a local newspaper here in Malaysia, ... something I hadn't really thought about before.  But seems perfectly logical. U.S. Shale Oil producers can effectively...

24. Researchers develop miniaturized nuclear magnetic resonance for oil and gas exploration Donhee Ham, Gordon McKay Professor of Electrical Engineering and Applied Physics, has been awarded...

25. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

26. Social media is something that I'm straying away from. Changing my mind and stuff is impossible when not allowed to delete previous posts. So I...

27. Fire Sale, coming soon to autocratic oil regimes.  Gotta pay those 15,000 or so super important and hugely productive princes to keep them from revolting. Hey MbS,...

28. BP's Angolan oil sits on water for two months.  https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-china-bp-oil-independents/bp-offloads-oil-cargo-to-shandong-refiner-after-two-month-delay-on-water-sources-idUKKBN1KN0IV?rpc=401&

29. (1) As you know there is a tight correlation btw S&P 500 and WTI. I think as traders start to realize World Supply is...