1. Niobrara (CO & WY) - update through September 2018 This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To...

2. I joined Oil Price back in October 2018. My first post was:  USA to be dominate oil producers  (oct 29,2018) OPEC is collapsing (Nov 7, 2018) Quatar...

3. “We will rely on no technology before it’s time” should have been a cornerstone in Illinois’ energy policy. The consequences of that mistake are...

4. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

5. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

6. .

7. I don't see promotion of GLP as Star of Transition to Green New Order.  

8. Royal Dutch Shell offered on the Asian market on Monday a West Texas Intermediate (WTI) Midland cargo priced off the Dubai benchmark typically used for the Middle Eastern...

9. Colorado regulators back 2,000-foot setback for new oil and gas drilling in “paradigm shift” In a session Wednesday to review proposed rule changes on setbacks,...

10. Our leisurely lifestyles are based on infrastructures that did not exist prior to the 1900’s and they could not exist without the chemicals and...

11. Social media is something that I'm straying away from. Changing my mind and stuff is impossible when not allowed to delete previous posts. So I...

12. Well heck, of course the "Keep Oil & Gas In The Ground Forever" crowd are concerned about plans to increase oil & gas drilling...

13. Crude oil was a bigger contributor to Canada's GDP this May than banking and insurance together. Sure, it's temporary but it's still a sign...

14. The US crude oil inventories have been falling steadily since the end of November, clearly indicating a strong correlation with the falling prices of...

15. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

16. Free markets work and they help people.  If you treat customers like crap, don't be surprised if they dump you and go seek out a...

17. Aramco starts fuel trading from UAE with ex-BP, Pemex hires   Saudi Aramco hired two Singapore-based traders and began dealing in fuel at the Middle East’s...

18. Yes we has small move down of 70 Basis then the reversal up of 100 Basis, and then it came, the slow death spiral...

19. Just saw this. "Criticizing the history of government interference in the company, Castello Branco says "fuel prices should be in line with international ones, with...

20. Something's spoopy here.  Anyone care to comment further on this? Bank of China Clients Said to Have $1 Billion Losses on Oil Bet (Bloomberg) -- Bank...

21. Permian – update through July 2018 This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in...

22. Worth reading. Deidra Garyk: Why I work in oil and gas Opinion: "When (environmentalists) attack the industry, they're not attacking some abstract corporate entity — they're...

23. The Libyan oil output that has been in steady  decline this year was dealt a major blow on Saturday when the deadly clashes between...

24. Likes the companies with good balance sheets,  5% plus cash flow, and has low cost reserves. He likes EOG , Pioneer , Concho He was asked...

25. Permian – update through November 2018 This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this...

26. $32B Worth of Oil, Gas M&A Deals in 3Q Breaks Record Drillinginfo reports that the US saw a 250% increase in mergers and acquisitions activity...

27. Total s selling $1.5 billion worth of oil and gas field stakes in the North Sea. Good for them. Those renewable energy firms won't...

28. Malware named "Operation Sharpshooter" AKA "Rising Sun". Information: https://www.securityweek.com/operation-sharpshooter-hits-global-defense-critical-infrastructure-firms At least 87 organizations worldwide were infected with the same malware as part of a newly discovered campaign targeting...

29. Hi guys, I'm ever so sorry if this is in the wrong section, please do move it if it's wrong but I wasn't sure which...

30. Scratching The Subsurface The oil and gas industry has come far in its understanding of the unconventional subsurface, but there is still much to learn about shale’s...