1. Typewriters evolved into the new world of word processors. Can oil companies transform themselves, evolving their processes and products into the new world of...

2. We have been seeing a slow and steady rise in oil prices without much of external factors. How sustainable is this price and for...

3. So, this long-term cooperation that Mohammed told Reuters about is making ripples. But here's a very good story I found on Forbes, which raises...

4. I don't know about you, but I'm getting fed up with the Permian. It's like the rest of the shale patch is either dead...

5. Why is Saudi Arabia's Motiva buying up our SPR? Should we be worried? But more importantly, I'm not sure I understand the nature of...

6. What is the Criteria [General & Specific] to Become an Global Oil & Gas Importing/Exporting Foundation?    

7. OPEC and Russia are working on a long-term deal to cooperate on oil supply curbs that could extend controls over world oil supplies by...

8. Lots of analysts coming out with some of the smartest takes on Big Oil I’ve seen lately, and why we should be very interested,...

9. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-22/oil-sands-pipeline-shortage-takes-toll-as-cenovus-cuts-output Looky here, now. I realize that pipelines are no longer en vogue. And we all want a greener tomorrow. But extra rail shipments are...

10. Sometimes you gotta face reality because reality is, well, in your face. Now what? They don't really think they'll get $200 billion from a...

11. An Interior Department advisory committee voted unanimously to cut the royalty rate that oil and gas companies pay for offshore drilling in federal waters. The...

12. any thoughts of this new Chinese crude oil exchange set to start tomorrow? think it will effect our crude prices much? buy gold for...

13. crudoil

How do you know the inventory of the market in crude oil?

14. For the love of all that's decent tape his mouth. I'm fed up with "Breaking" news saying "Falih Says X, Oil Down", "Falih Says...

15. IEA just dubbed Venezuela, country with largest oil reserves, as the biggest risk to global markets.  

16. You know who higher oil prices are good for? Renewables. What if OPEC flooded the market with oil on purpose not because it didn't...

17. Trump did sign the energy bill despite saying he may veto it,. Missing from the bill: proposed cuts to DOE and EPA, renewable energy and...

18. Latin American nation is heavily dependent on its physical links with US oil industry. US embargo on Venezuela covering imports and exports of crude oil...

19.  China’s crude oil futures, to be launched on Monday, will be a major step in Beijing’s years-long push to win greater sway over oil...

20. Angola's oil industry could be at a tipping point and not in a good direction: no interest in exploration from the industry, declining production...

21. Hello Gents, First post here, only found these forums a couple of days ago some really insightful posts from people with great knowledge. Looking at other point...

22. Oil prices surrendered early gains on Thursday as investors booked profits after this week’s rally, but losses were limited by the ongoing efforts of...

23. Or so says Finance Minister Al-Jadaan. I can safely say he and I do not live in the same reality.

24. Once again, I gotta hand it to Shell for being the smartest kind on the block. They are planning a massive expansion of their...

25. Five of the world’s biggest energy producers will be questioned by a federal judge  about climate change science, part of a lawsuit that accuses...

26. Going by how several economies are being run by oil and non-oil producing countries spending a huge chunk of their budget on importing oil...

27. Gulf Of Mexico oil lease sale--disappointing results, or typical results? Proof of damp enthusiasm for GoM areas, or just spin?  

28. Lowest levels since 1987, as OPEC continues to cut production. But is this OPEC-driven.. really? I mean the U.S. overall oil imports were at...

29. So, can we see stable oil Market in coming months or it is just the calm before the storm?

30. Any news on last night meeting?