1. Bad bets on oil, gas spark wave of energy-fund closures When you think you know everything better than anyone else... And you believe every word...

2. European oil majors are leading with around 70 percent of the sector’s renewable capacity and nearly all the capacity under development today https://www.reuters.com/article/us-oil-renewables/big-oil-spent-1-percent-on-green-energy-in-2018-idUSKCN1NH004?il=0

3. Alberta extends oil-production curtailment through 2020     Alberta has extended its production cuts through 2020, saying pipeline delays threaten to exceed takeaway capacity by about 150,000...

4. From a local newspaper here in Malaysia, ... something I hadn't really thought about before.  But seems perfectly logical. U.S. Shale Oil producers can effectively...

5. California congressional Dems protest BLM’s leasing plans   California congressional Dems protest BLM’s leasing plans Thirty-four Democrats on California’s congressional delegation, including Sens. Dianne Feinstein and Kamala...

6. Halliburton sees surge in global offshore spending in 2019 Shocking, right?

7. Professor slams last year's study that concluded Exxon knew about effects of oil industry on environment and did nothing. Reasons cited include bias, lack...

8. I wii be happy to get your help were i can see the reffing margins all over the world  

9. Come December 31st, 2018. The four-week average of price of oil are going to be: WTI = $76.72 Brent = $86.69 USD Spread = $9.9 USD  This is based...

10. Minutes after reports of another Houthi missile strike on a Saudi Aramco facility sent oil prices to the highs of the session (while slamming...

11. Another one bites the dust  Another one bites the dust  And another one gone, and another one gone Another one bites the dust…  The "Keep Oil & Gas...

12. Since he started talking about it a year ago (or more) why is everyone acting "shocked, shocked that gambling is going on - Your...

13. Texas bans large vessels from Houston Ship Channel, appoints new traffic cop      Texas bans large vessels from Houston Ship Channel, appoints new traffic cop  August 13,...

14. Social media is something that I'm straying away from. Changing my mind and stuff is impossible when not allowed to delete previous posts. So I...

15. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

16. EXCERPT:  The reason this first round of sanctions is relatively light is two-fold, the West wants to maintain some leverage over Russia and has...

17. Rystad Makes Grim UKCS Production Prediction       Hydrocarbon production will never again exceed two million barrels of oil equivalent per day (boepd) on the United Kingdom’s...

18. Defying the pundits who forecast a warmer winter, China is experiencing a sever cold snap, covering over 90% of the vast nation. Undobtedly, it...

19. Fire Sale, coming soon to autocratic oil regimes.  Gotta pay those 15,000 or so super important and hugely productive princes to keep them from revolting. Hey MbS,...

20. Some insight as to what global planners may be looking at and acting on.  I submit without opinion. Will new energy technologies power or impede...

21. https://www.theepochtimes.com/chinese-regime-using-climate-policy-as-weapon-against-us-economy-report_4155205.html CLIMATE POLICIES Chinese Regime Using Climate Policy as ‘Weapon’ Against US Economy: Report By Lorenzo Puertas   December 13, 2021 Updated: December 13, 2021 Russia has been doing the same thing,...

22. I have a question for you... Why do the major players who are moving into the Permian, and other shale plays, think they can make...

23. .  

24. Only 2 times in the past 30 years have US crude oil & other liquids inventories increased by as much as last weeks increase,...

25. China is the last major buyer and investor in Iranian oil, and this pullout by China is going to bite Iran hard.  Trump's sanctions against...

26. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

27. The rumblings by the Saudi 1% and the thousands of royal princes against MBS seem to be intensifying. To me, another (even larger) attack against Saudi...

28. Quote from Trump last night in New Jersey.   https://twitter.com/RedWalrus1/status/1222322335849431040  

29. BP's Angolan oil sits on water for two months.  https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-china-bp-oil-independents/bp-offloads-oil-cargo-to-shandong-refiner-after-two-month-delay-on-water-sources-idUKKBN1KN0IV?rpc=401&

30. Baker Hughes: US, Canada weekly rig counts up The US drilling rig count is up 1 unit to 1,082 rigs working for the week ended...