1. After reading  several analyses on crude oil price in near future I am leaning toward crude price touching down to $62.50. Unless any interruption in supply.

2. < *sigh* > Reluctantly, I have to agree with this assessment by Nick Cunningham. A gentle reminder, I do not want to see triple digit oil prices....

3. Goal for an energy investor? To achieve a high IRR, (Internal Rate of Return), in excess of 25% with a properly structured transaction based...

4. https://www.spglobal.com/platts/en/market-insights/latest-news/oil/081418-far-east-russian-espo-blend-crude-premium-falls-to-one-year-low-on-weak-demand we were just talking about Saudi Arabia's oil production decline yesterday in a different thread. now it would appear that Russia is lowering prices...

5. Some good news over here locally in Malaysia.  Petronas is going to rev up exploration activities, locally and internationally, and deepwater exploration is back...

6. I have a thought question for the readership. Responses are requested. The headline from CNBC reads "Saudi Arabia cuts oil production in July". Does that...

7. Algeria is not an oil producer we hear a lot about but it seems set on boosting its oil (and gas) production. Could it...

8. Does the large Oil and gas reserves found in egypt eradicate poverty of the nation?

9. First up, this weekend's update on the Petronas vs. Sarawak oil rights dispute: Testing time for Petronas THE Sarawak government is expected to enforce the Oil...

10. The Democrats are having fund raising issues.  So donations from Oil companies went from being banned to being welcomed.  Mental gymnastics in action. DNC Reverses Course; Will...

11. All, I understand many of you have a much better handle on the current trends in the land shale industry than me.  I am...

12. Ending a five-year moratorium, the Trump administration took a first step toward opening 1.6 million acres of California public land to fracking and conventional...

13. As China made good on its threat to impose 25% tariffs on $16 billion worth of U.S. imports, one big-ticket item originally on its...

14. The Trump administration forecasts that it will persuade countries to cut Iranian oil imports by as much as 1 million barrels a day when...

15. According to news media outlets such as The Wall Street Journal and Reuters, a U.S. federal judge decided to move against CITGO and give...

16.  Iran will react with equal countermeasures if Washington tries to block its oil exports, the foreign ministry said on Tuesday, while the Islamic Republic’s...

17. India is planning to boost its use of biofuels to reduce its dependence on imported oil, the PM has said. Not sure how productive...

18. https://www.teenvogue.com/story/kinder-morgans-trans-mountain-expansion-oil-pipeline-indigenous-op-ed and here I was hoping for mascara tips... l🤪

19. Even though it looks like it the end for oil prices. Chart tells a different story. I think I made a mistake predicting the...

20. Financing Vehicles for Oil and Gas ProducersA Volumetric Production Purchase or VPP is a financing tool used in the oil and gas industry under...

21. https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/US-Grants-Iran-Sanctions-Waiver-To-Southern-Gas-Corridor.html Wow that didn't take long. Looks like Trump is merely posturing and my prediction is that noting will happen in November regarding OIL sanctions. Trump...

22. The Tylers on ZH are landing zingers again, with their take on the Trump vs. Iran government feud intensifying. PetroYuan meanwhile: Ahmadinejad Urges End To US...

23.    EIA STEO is rather a conservative projection.  But this time they changed their oil numbers  quite a lot. For example Non=OPEC production  July August 2016  57,95     ...

24. I currently hold 1,000 short puts on USO, 500 contracts @ $13.00 strike,  expiring Jan. 18 2019, collected $22,500 in premium. break even $12.55, also...

25. It may sound illogical but it's yet another example of pure market logic: Venezuela's oil production is falling but its exports to the US,...

26. Banks raised their forecasts for oil prices for the 10th successive month in July amid anticipation of less Iranian crude and declining global inventories,...

27. Private equity... what's the situation today with the prices that have smartly moved from sub $30 per barrel to near $70 and OPEC actually...

28. SEC dropped a two-year-old accounting probe into Exxon Mobil Corp.’s valuation of its reserves and whether Exxon Mobil's accounting practices were transparent about climate change risk. The...

29. Well it depends, if we look at the new oil discoveries, or shale production seems we're go down. War in Middle east OIl goes...

30. https://www.ft.com/content/caca46c2-8e61-11e8-bb8f-a6a2f7bca546 Based on the report above where do we see Rig Utliziation and how will geopolitical events influence this?