1. Refreshingly candid and clear-headed anaysis, in my opinion.  Many here will likely disagree, apparently for the sole reason that I liked this article.  No, I...

2. https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/19/steve-milloy-did-hugo-chavez-write-the-green-new-deal/   Steve Milloy: Did Hugo Chavez Write the Green New Deal?    

3. IEA OMR today says oil production growth, led by US production, will outweigh oil demand growth. Not good for oil prices. Not good for...

4. Very interesting article from safehaven.com on the correlation between gold and oil prices. I encourage everyone to read it and would love to hear...

5. Surprisingly, I just read a liberal, mainstream media article about oil prices, and agreed with darn near every single point they made.  What the...

6. There's a really interesting article just published on CNBC, by Tom DiChristopher, casting OPEC's decision to cut production in a big way come the...

7. What a joke, it will avoid US tariffs while doing nothing to halt the collapse of prices. First and foremost - History tells us...

8. Yep, dead on accurate assessment.  Obama pretty much did everything in his power to impede the oil & gas industry in the U.S. while...

9. https://aoghs.org/products/petroleum-product-nylon-fiber/ An interesting read. When we are finally freed from the yoke of fossil fuel, I wonder where parachutes, Velcro and Kevlar will come from?

10. Ok, so I embellished the article's title a bit.  Just having some fun.  I've been amusing myself by carefully lobbing a whole bunch of...

11. The idea that electric cars are lowering demand is ridiculous.  Electric cars haven’t made a dent, just a small scratch in oil demand. Electric...

12. I am considering drilling in the Illinois basin ...any of you have any experience or thoughts?

13. If we are not exploring, with the required exploratory drilling to prove the commerciality of the find, at some point the shareholders will ask...

14. The OPEC+ meeting, scheduled for Tuesday, next week, is not going to make unexpected move - and then rock to boat. Instead, they may...

15. No more fire in the kitchen: Cities are banning natural gas in homes to save the planet   SAN FRANCISCO – Fix global warming or cook dinner on a...

16. The magic number to keep the shale boom going is $55   The assumption that U.S. oil production will continue to rise, undeterred by anything other...

17. The main methods used to help forecast oil prices include futures prices, fundamentals, the cost of production, the exchange rates of commodity-exporting countries, technical...

18. A bit of a different take on the China / Iran oil trade outlook, as it relates to US sanctions against Iranian oil and...

19. Good luck with that.  Another attempt by Middle East to nudge back to bigger relevance by roping in non-OPEC partners to prop it up.  Success appears unlikely.  The...

20. Bemused frustration at this counter-intention.  Canadian article, but the point getting poked about "zero-manning" goals rings true. Why do we listen to oil execs when...

21. Globalism + Global Warming scaremongering sucks.  Here's the latest initiative for global doomsday hysteria about eeeeeeeeeevil Oil & Gas: World Government Summit Commences as Alexandria...

22. Interesting article, being a deepwater advocate I am bias this has been fairly obvious, we should have mixed the two up but we put...

23. Opinion: Europe must retain control of its energy security | DW | 07.02.2019 dw.com "The Nord Stream 2 pipeline will drastically increase Russia's energy leverage over...

24. Editorial article from Oil Price main news site.  If you don't have a subscription, it's free and easy. Anyway, as you may already have heard...

25. Oilprice has an excellent piece about the unintended consequences of oil divestment. Mr. @Cyril Widdershoven lays out a compelling case why this is a very bad...

26. In Congress, on Facebook and in statehouses nationwide, Marathon Petroleum, the country’s largest refiner, worked with powerful oil-industry groups and a conservative policy network...

27. its

Nice to see the OILPRO.COM pundits/refugees have found a new home !

28. With the hurricane season in the Atlantic basin on the horizon, analysts fear that the existing supply woes in the crude oil markets can...

29. Cartels gonna cartel. I've mentioned before, purpose of a cartel is to restrict supply in order to increase prices. And in the last year, OPEC has...