1. Here is my bigger picture analysis of what is going on and what might happen. Yes...I do believe that oil prices will come down.....the reasons?...

2. China and Russia don't seem too interested in playing along with US sanctions on Venezuela, despite Maduro's suspect win. And Venezuela gave two US...

3. http://www.petronerds.com/hedging-haircuts-and-big-basis-moves/ Another fantastic article by the folks over at Petronerds. You would think with the price of WTI rising operators would now be turning a...

4. The Norway sovereign wealth fund has voted against a shareholder proposal for Shell to set itself carbon emission targets. I'm confused -- this same...

5. How oils prices rotation and how find trend.

6. Santos board unanimously rejected Harbour unconditional offer of $5.25 USD/share; ends talks. https://www.santos.com/media-centre/announcements/santos-rejects-harbour-proposal-and-terminates-discussions/

7. Jim Cramer‏Verified account @jimcramer 2h2 hours ago More Nabors Industries stock is poised to break out: Kamich 1 reply2 retweets10 likes Reply  1   Retweet  2     Like  10   Direct message

8. North Dakota – update through March 2018 This article contains still images from interactive dashboards available on the blog post. To follow the instructions detailed...

9. The U.S. Department of Defense reported to Congress that they really don't like the idea of offshore oil & gas in certain parts of...

10. https://qz.com/1284239/70-of-saudi-arabias-electricity-is-used-for-air-conditioning/ 70% of Saudi electricity usage goes toward air conditioning, and 100% of electricity is generated from fossil fuels. 

11. Does anyone know what I can read (recent) to better understand the relationship with oil and finance in the U.S. and elsewhere? 

12. Some smaller airlines were struggling to make ends meet even when oil was at $40. Now it's almost twice that--a fact that should thin...

13. After that Rosneft deal fell through, CEFC said it missed a major bond payment today. Fitch is expecting the corporate bond defaults in China will continue...

14. Ryanair (RYA.I) expects annual profits to fall for the first time in five years due to higher fuel and staffing costs and flat fares,...

15. Venezuela's oil industry could be directly targeted by the U.S. immediately after the crisis-hit nation's upcoming presidential election, oil experts warned,  as global energy...

16. Surprisingly, I just read a liberal, mainstream media article about oil prices, and agreed with darn near every single point they made.  What the...

17. I am new to Oilprice.com. But I am not new to the oil business. I personally experienced much of the industry history that most...

18. Seems I'm not the only one who thinks oil prices should be at around $65. For the last few years (2015 to 2017) I have...

19. A topic to Post Current Positions and Opportunities in US Positions in Oil And Gas

20. Would really welcome everyone's thoughts on this article:  https://www.axios.com/energy-deals-cut-us-china-trade-deficit-1526651120-12062378-10df-4ed8-8605-3cedc759ef91.html When President Trump demanded that China cut its $375 billion trade deficit with the U.S. by $200...

21. Sixty global investors, representing more than $10.4 trillion in assets, called on the oil and gas industry to do more to tackle climate change,...

22. MbS is gonna be sooooo pissed! (Angel butterfly wing dreams of massive wealth for Aramco IPO jackpot suddenly come crashing to Earthly reality.) Anyway, here's the news: Oil...

23. It's odd how the speculators respond more to the Iran nuclear deal withdrawal when it comes to oil prices, than they do to Venezuela,...

24. Hey, you see all that talk of tightening oil supplies that are supposed to justify a bull run stampede toward triple digit oil prices? Here...

25. This from the Daily Mail:  "The Saudi and Emirati energy ministers voiced concerns on Thursday over oil price fluctuations, saying they were determined to maintain...

26. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-conocophillips-pdvsa-citgo/conoco-aims-to-seize-oil-cargoes-near-citgos-aruba-terminal-idUSKCN1IG30J?rpc=401& this story mentions Citgo's Aruba refinery has been down since 2012 for maintenance (described here as a major overhaul). To the best of my knowledge,...

27. If the contracts are sustainable and are a success, what do you think the implications will be on brent and wti contracts? Thoughts?

28. Nicolas Maduro has had state oil firm PDVSA buy foreign oil worth US$440 million and sell it at below-market prices on friendly credit terms to...

29. China says no one can carry out oil, gas activities in Chinese waters without Beijing's permission This a day or so after Rosneft announced start...

30. Christiana Figueres, formerly head of the U.N. Climate Change Secretariat when the Paris accord was reached by almost 200 nations in 2015, told Reuters...