1. < *facepalm* > A $240 Per Gallon Gas Tax to Fight Global Warming? New UN Report Suggests Carbon Pricing A United Nations special climate report suggests...

2. Hellen Keller, the woman who conquered her own blindness by a flash of inspiration out of the blue, once said that a bend in...

3. Uncertainty still surrounds Colorado producers following oil, gas overhaul bill   Highlights Governor declares end to 'oil and gas wars' State activists still pursue fracking ban   Denver — ...

4. Iraq’s Oil Minister Thamer Ghadhban said on Tuesday that the shortfall in oil supply caused by new U.S. sanctions on Iran had yet to...

5. The good news is " .  .  .  and requires they be made in America."  I hope they mean including all parts ?  Letting Mercedes...

6. Clearly, I have no way of verifying this news yet. US airstrikes target 32 oil tankers near Syria’s Deir al-Zor Staff writer, Al Arabiya EnglishWednesday, 24...

7. There’s been a lot of talk about Gas-Oil Ratio (GOR) in the Permian. But GOR in the Permian has been VERY stable compared to...

8. I know several oil workers from blue to white workers that still unemployed. Will conventional oil employment ever come back and when, I know...

9. One pipeline explosion can be accidental. Two pipeline explosions within two months, in a minority separatist region, seems pretty darn unlikely to me to be "accidental". Iranian...

10. Saudi coalition says it thwarted an attack on an oil tanker by Houthi fighters. Never sure who to believe in all this mess.

11. G20 Statement regarding oil "demand": UPDATE 3-Oil prices fall on demand concerns as G20 warns of risks to growth https://ca.investing.com/news/commodities-news/update-1oil-prices-fall-on-demand-concerns-as-g20-warns-of-risks-to-growth-1213020  

12. despite the country's Twitter ban look who is on there now:   https://mobile.twitter.com/BijanZanganeh/with_replies add, add, add!

13. Upstream A&D Activities Surged In April   April turned out to be a busy month for the global upstream industry, especially for A&D activities. Stratas Advisors tracked...

14. Have you noticed the surge in the market these few days due to increase in demand. One can say the green leaves are shooting...

15. Why ural Brent price is blocked since November 18th ? Thanks for your help. 

16. For those of you who pay lots of attention to the disinformation of Mainstream Media, this may be a bit surprising. Rep. Doug Collins Releases...

17. The U.S. State accused OPEC of hiding 1.42 million bpd in spare oil production capacity, S&P Global Platts reports, citing a statement sent to...

18. The surprise move by the Trump Administration  to reverse plans for new offshore oil and gas drilling off the coast of Florida quickly spurred...

19. US administration has paused its funding for a major study meant to improve how regulators enforce offshore oil and natural gas drilling safety.  

20. US and Australia Sign SPR Lease Agreement   The U.S. Department of Energy revealed Wednesday that the United States has finalized a Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR)...

21. As of January 1, 2019, U.S. operable atmospheric crude oil distillation capacity was a record-high 18.8 million barrels per calendar day (b/cd), an increase...

22. https://oilprice.com/Energy/Oil-Prices/Debt-Ceiling-Deal-Optimism-To-Boost-Oil-Prices.html  Now he says oil price gain but now things getting worse for oil 

23. UK's The Guardian has a climate panic virtue signaling conniption, protesting that environmentalist extremists who break laws and shut down oil pipeline infrastructure are actually treated as...

24. "Defaults are still occurring in the U.S. energy industry despite higher oil prices, Fitch Ratings said this week, pointing specifically at exploration and production...

25. "https://oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil/Is-US-Energy-Dominance-Coming-To-An-End.html"   First off, I'm surprised that Oilprice.com even employs this clown!  Nick is a Typing toe fungus.  He's a 'Greenie' from the mold festering Pac...

26. American gasoline consumption fell for the first time in five years in 2017 (by .0006%). Bloomberg "blaming" it on illegal immigrants who stopped driving...

27. Tighter EU regulations around futures trading has caused ICE to move almost 300 future contracts to the US away from EU.  In this global day...

28. Industry looks to Gulf of Mexico Lease Sale 253 for signs of offshore resurgence     Total 2019 sales should exceed 2018 totals: BOEM Recent operators' optimism for...