1. Friends what the move daily oil movement i have see all past month see etc dollar index, ovx chart , us oil, not global...

2. Time to rename the South China Sea to the South *Asia* Sea, and tell China to go play in their own back yard instead of...

3. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

4. Analysts agree, PetroChina is a bargain.  https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-12/at-232-billion-world-s-3rd-largest-oil-major-is-seen-as-cheap

5. BP launches biggest global campaign in a decade What campaign, you might wonder. Well, isn't it obvious? it's a campaign about a multifaceted approach to...

6. I am wondering what the likely effect on world oil demand will be when we all adopt these electric flying cars I keep reading...

7. North Sea Oil Production Struggling North Sea oil production is struggling, according to independent energy research and intelligence business Rystad Energy. The company’s North Sea oil...

8. Judging by the emergence of patchy news, the OPEC+ may have been forced to walk the tight rope while getting the balace right in...

9. The relentless oil price is causing economic havoc around the world, and Libya represents a major supply risk that could send prices even higher. The...

10. Key Industry Projects to Watch Around the Globe in 2019 Oil and gas industry experts make sure to keep a close watch on upstream, midstream,...

11. Not saying once the virus scare is over that oil doesn't go back to $60's maybe even $70 short term . . . ....

12. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

13. Total is the first oil company to trial autonomous robots on offshore platforms.  "The robot developed by taurob and TU Darmstadt is ATEX-certified, can perform...

14. Saudi Arabia is now comfortable with Brent oil prices rising above $80 a barrel, at least in the short term, as the global market...

15. Hi guys, I'm ever so sorry if this is in the wrong section, please do move it if it's wrong but I wasn't sure which...

16. Mexico is pouring $3.9 billion into Pemex to avoid another credit downgrade. My question: who trusts credit ratings agencies after The Big Short? it's...

17. Italian bank group Intesa is considering to invest in the controversial German-Russian pipeline project.  

18. With the production cuts announced by the OPEC+, the US and its long-term, Middle-Eastern ally, Saudi Arabia, are drifting towards a diplomatic impasse, something...

19. BP predicts oil demand will peak by 2030 and EVs will shrink it further by 2040 rising 100-fold to 320 million. I wonder if...

20. Looks like Oxy may pull off the deal with Anadarko. Chevron has four days to revise it's proposal. https://www.worldoil.com/news/2019/5/6/anadarko-board-determines-revised-proposal-from-occidental-constitutes-a-superior-proposal?fbclid=IwAR0_3wBZKMTG6OUvLmstnrAz9JCkerkM6rQbZNQ0-tEFoja4N7sFLqHytCI

21. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

22. China's manufacturing activity has picked up in January, crossing the crucial threshold of 50%, according to China's National Bureau of Statistics. It has gone up...

23. Good evening to all,  Given the current circumstances the Oil and Gas industry is, what could the chances of recruitment of a graduate student to...

24. South Africa signed a six-year deal for the exploration and production of oil in South Sudan, as part of a $1 billion investment in...

25. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-saudi-aramco-sumitomo-chem-petrochemi-idUSKBN26M5T0 My experiences suggest not. The more they invest and diversity, the worse off they probably are from a profitability perspective. When they were privately...

26. The good news is " .  .  .  and requires they be made in America."  I hope they mean including all parts ?  Letting Mercedes...

27. The oil price did not go up as expected in light of the abrupt production cuts announced by the OPEC+ recently and the EIA,...

28. Petro Canada, formerly a state-owned oil company in Canada but now part of Suncor, becomes the latest oil company to get involved in electric...

29. AIPAC 9/11 Iraq Agenda to provide black market oil to Israel ?       Oil's $133 Billion Black Market | OilPrice.com   https://oilprice.com › Energy › Energy-General       Oct 11, 2018...

30. Hot summer complicates Saudi Arabia's oil balancing act   Saudi Arabia to hold production steady in May, June Crude burn set to increase to 491,000 b/d in...