1. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

2. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

3. Hello   Rumor hearing oil at close to $400.00 dollars a barrel by 2020. I think it will 300.00 dollars but an executive order will be put...

4. ‘For the Love of God’ Stop Raising Budgets, Oil Drillers Told Shale producers don’t seem to be getting the message. https://finance.yahoo.com/news/love-god-stop-raising-budgets-215450650.html That’s the take from Houston-based Tudor...

5. oil and gas

Share to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to LinkedInShare to WhatsAppShare to MessengerShare to EmailShare to Telegram BP Trinidad & Tobago (BPTT) has made a promising gas...

6. OPEC+ deal will halt price decline temporarily as shorts will cover and take a nice profit. Decline resumes after short-lived reprieve post OPEC meeting. OPEC...

7. Hip, hip, horray for the bulls as API reports a bigger than expected crude draw. Gasoline inventories up for weeks on end, but smaller...

8. The Trump administration has taken the first step towards an aggressive effort to drill for oil in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge - one of the country’s most pristine and...

9. All these talks about increasing oil output is being interpreted as an intent to lower oil prices. As a distributer, would you be interested...

10. So, is this the beginning of an upward price on oil?  The market showed lower production occurring from Saudi Arabia and oil is up...

11. Ok, so I embellished the article's title a bit.  Just having some fun.  I've been amusing myself by carefully lobbing a whole bunch of...

12. Trump's base will dump him, like yesterday's newspaper,  if he supports oil quotas , thus increased gasoline prices.  In addition higher gasoline prices will...

13. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

14. Sheffield said Exxon controls  the American Petroleum Institute (API) and Exxon wants the API to do nothing.  He stated this is because EXXON wants to scoop...

15. The oil price got the much-needed impetus on Wednesday when the Suez Canal was blocked by a container ship; it shows the need of...

16. On one of my old hard drives, I stumbled across a Word document of one of my old articles for Oilpro from 2015.  The...

17. Seems at least one Wyoming Congressperson is fed up with delays and state revenue losses causes by increasing frivolous protests against state oil &...

18. Crude oil was a bigger contributor to Canada's GDP this May than banking and insurance together. Sure, it's temporary but it's still a sign...

19. "With oil traders forecasting crude oil to rise to $100 (£76.5) a barrel by the end of the year, Indian refiners are considering cutting...

20. Why should consumers now bail out Harry.  He needs to learn , as others have, to be competitive with peers. Others are making great...

21.                        .

22. LNG Terminal to Nearly Double Middle East Import Capacity   (Bloomberg) -- Kuwait aims to open what will be the Middle East’s largest import terminal for...

23. china bought large supply of oil when saudia arabia was devaluing oil...

24. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

25. https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/suncor-syncrude-production-1.4738951

26. I want to share here a recent contribution of mine for a think tank in India, COVINT PRISM, on the recent saudi research by...

27. Front page article here at oilprice.com  https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Corn-Industry-Battered-By-Shocking-Ethanol-Decision.html Why should there be a subsidy mandate for ethanol to begin with?  If people want to buy...

28. The oil owned by Equinor the Norwegian company in my opinion needed a set back in shifting the markets of oil to favor USA...

29. .

30. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...