1. WTI crude $ went negative 4/20/20 when May oil contracts expired.  Saudi Arabia is currently dumping 600,000+ bbls of crude into the U.S.  I thought the Trump Admin was...

2. A surprisingly good read.  Excerpt below, full article in the link: Why climate change is so hard to tackle: Our stubborn energy system To adequately address...

3. Saudi Aramco hired TWO DOZEN of the World's most prestigious Investment Banks.  They're going to pay them a reported FOUR HUNDRED FIFTY MILLION in...

4. Hi everyone, I was wondering why oil markets went negative. I found this podcast, can you please provide opinions on what they're saying? https://www.buzzsprout.com/1039846/3520228

5. Looking back to 2014 tells us much Simple: Putin just takes oblast directly on the border from Luhansk to Kherson . . . .  1. They then...

6. So on Sep 17th the fed did a $75B repo which was only subscribed to $53B but the day before there was no problem. ...

7. IATA executives are meeting in Australia for their annual meeting and: "IATA, which represents about 280 airlines comprising 83 percent of global air traffic, in...

8. The OPEC+ failed to push the oil price up by the measure that they classified as 'precautionary'. As the initial puff died down on...

9. If the Drillers can be profitable at $50.00 brl, then shouldn't the stock price stay steadier day to day as long as oil remains...

10. I have read repeatedly in articles that some types of oil reserves and some of the equipment used for extraction can take damage when...

11. I have a question for you... Why do the major players who are moving into the Permian, and other shale plays, think they can make...

12. OK decided to move it here. There are plenty of clues in the tags. Why is bbl used for barrel and why is it...

13. oil went down just because europe went through a lockdown.  

14. Because he’s in on the oil ETF / stock market and he knows when to buy his shares, lets oil go up so much —...

15. Social media is something that I'm straying away from. Changing my mind and stuff is impossible when not allowed to delete previous posts. So I...

16. The crude oil markets were not unduly affected by the rising tension in the Middle East involving the Palestinians and Israel. The writer explains...

17. Listened to a Freakonomics podcast about Corporate Social Responsibility and one phrase got my attention: "there is a study showing that when people express a...

18. Flattening the curve saves lives. Not so much because less total population will catch the disease, they won't. The difference is how fast the disease...

19. I say , as an Iranian who has seen Iranian Oil Industry once collapsed in the long war against Iraq, that when in that...

20. NBC is generally always out in "left field," granted. This, however, is a good piece and worth watching:  https://www.nbcnews.com/leftfield/video/why-is-texas-burning-millions-of-dollars-of-natural-gas-a-day-1436078147715  For almost a century the Great...

21. I have a question for you... Why do the major players who are moving into the Permian, and other shale plays, think they can make...

22. Why is oil priced and traded in U.S. dollars? Oil is priced in dollars because through Bretton Woods the dollar was pegged to gold and...

23. Why is Permian oil considered locked in when refineries and pipelines abound around the Permian fields? Is it because exporting is preferred so companies...

24. Donald Trump buried a climate change report he doesn't believe.  https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/26/politics/donald-trump-climate-change/index.html   I haven't read the entire report of 1200 pages but I find it odd that...

25. I am interested in informed comments on the following articles: If the new regulations for low-sulfur marine fuel (IMO 2020) do reduce the demand for Albertan...

26. STEM Millennials don't want to work in Oil and Gas.  A total of 44 percent of the polled 3,075 young STEM talent across 10 countries...

27. first of all today i read an article that Goldman said Oil will drop, thats the first reason Oil will still go up. Second long...

28. As I have mentioned before, I focus on charts, showing signs of whats about to happen way before the fundamental news come out. But...

29. I read the following on another website and thought I would share it here to see if anyone can enlighten me more on the details...

30. I'll skip my usual long-winded commentary and simply direct your attention to this excellent analysis article from The Tylers over on ZeroHedge: Why OPEC Isn't...