1. This is an unusual solution to a unique problem for Argentina, with the China Flu panic-o-rama clown circus currently decimating the world.  This idea may...

2. Some of my usual morning news searches are for "oil" and "Trump oil" to see what the media are saying today.  I would estimate that on DuckDuckGo...

3. Permian - update through January 2019 This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in...

4. With all instability in Middle East and South America, why not extracting oil and gas in Mozambique that has the biggest reserves in the...

5. I just wanted to tell everyone Merry Christmas and a Happy New year and to say I know I don't talk much I really...

6. US Shale Production on Track to Hit Almost 9 MM Bpd     Oil production from the seven heavy-hitting U.S. shale plays could reach 8.971 million barrels...

7. US - update through December 2018 This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this...

8. Pemex says new refinery environmentally viable despite risks Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador's push to build a new oil refinery involves high risks...

9. This seems ... unusual. Islamic Development Bank to loan oil to Pakistan Pakistan has entered into an arrangement to borrow billions of dollars worth of oil The...

10. I think there is a difference this time with  ten months back that the sanctions was announced by president trump. This time president trump did...

11. Hope everyone up there in Canadian Frozen Winterland has backup diesel generators for electric power outages.  Oil saves lives. Extreme Cold Sees Alberta's Electricity Emergency Alert...

12. Trump  again slammed OPEC — tweeting that prices keep rising even as the US spends billions to safeguard oil-producing Mideast countries. “We protect the countries...

13.   Big Oil is moving aggressively into petrochemicals, unleashing huge amounts of capital for new projects worldwide. A natural extension would be the acquisition of...

14. The U.S. State Department issued an environmental assessment of a revised route for the Keystone XL crude pipeline that concluded it would not harm...

15. The main methods used to help forecast oil prices include futures prices, fundamentals, the cost of production, the exchange rates of commodity-exporting countries, technical...

16. Uncertainty still surrounds Colorado producers following oil, gas overhaul bill   Highlights Governor declares end to 'oil and gas wars' State activists still pursue fracking ban   Denver — ...

17. Where does this site get its data from?

18. Concerned that fuel costs would spike, US is considering delaying the IMO sulfur cap transition that was scheduled to go into effect in Jan...

19. ConocoPhillips Co. is backing an effort to impose a tax on carbon dioxide emissions. The company is pledging $2 million over the next two...

20. (Bloomberg) -- From Russia to Saudi Arabia, Iran to Venezuela, the list of crude oil supplies being curtailed or disrupted around the world is...

21. Once again, Canada shoots itself in the foot regarding its oil & gas natural resources. Canada's federal elections later this year may change things a...

22. According to the oil ministry, India's fuel consumption fell by 11.4% in November; it is a pretty significant drop, given the fact that the...

23. Canada first needs to figure out how to curb Trudeau's obstinate insistence on virtue signalling his support for the Climate Armageddon agenda. Don't shut in...

24. As the signatories to the JCPOA, 2015 nuclear deal, are meeting up in Vienna, Austria, for the eight round of talks, a sense of...

25.       .€    

26. South Africa signed a six-year deal for the exploration and production of oil in South Sudan, as part of a $1 billion investment in...

27. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use the...

28. Ya know, I was only half joking when I suggested this morning that this forum should add a sub-forum for Trump Derangement Syndrome oil...

29. A benefit of having cash in your pocket is the ability to buy when investors are fleeing. It's not just J. Paul Getty and...

30. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...