1. Wti now 70. At 76 I said we go to 62.5 then 52, well it didnt hot those targets, but it did go down and...

2. There has been speculation amongst most traders that crude is about to crash, however, spending some time on the charts shows otherwise. The first...

3. Why? It is quite simple. I can't go into it. But the thing that many of you say don't work, (my chart forecasts), are...

4. As a reader and not a contributor in the past, I am curious as to what price per barrel processors and pipeline operators can...

5. Why is the spread between WTI and Brent benchmarks growing at alarming rates touching at a +/- 31% differential - Whats the long term...

6. I can’t wait to see a lower price of WTI, if this news is really true. https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/14/wti-crude-is-entering-its-toughest-seasonal-stretch-says-opis-kloza.html can I also say the higher BRENT hits the...

7. From what I could tell the quality of WTI crude is slightly superior to the quality of Brent crude. So if anything, we should...

8. Guys, is it me or does the WTI-Brent spread remain exceptionally big: https://oilprice.com/oil-price-charts   Would've thought that a couple of months of crude exports would narrow the...

9. While I'm certain that Oil and Gas producers would be favorable of this, I have to scratch my head over how this state can...

10. Seems at least one Wyoming Congressperson is fed up with delays and state revenue losses causes by increasing frivolous protests against state oil &...

11. ExxonMobil reports oil discovery offshore Guyana at Tripletail ExxonMobil Corp. reported making an oil discovery offshore Guyana with the Tripletail-1 well in the Turbot area...

12. Interesting.  The Canadian Oil & Gas rally has a specific message, which they don't want lumped in with the Yellow Vest protests. Yellow vests not...

13. He said / she said situation - - no proof either way. Yemen's Houthis claim 'drone attack' on Saudi Aramco facility Yemen's Houthi rebels claimed that...

14. Yemeni rebels are increasingly targeting Saudi Arabian oil facilities, threatening the kingdom’s economic engine and adding another layer of geopolitical tension that is helping...

15. Petroteq, the outfit incorporated in Toronto and running a tiny oil-extraction-from sand operation in Asphalt Ridge, Utah, is again very short of cash, and...

16. Bored during the lockdowns?  You can now read for free an online edition of Oil & Gas Middle East.  If nothing else, it offers a...

17. Not saying once the virus scare is over that oil doesn't go back to $60's maybe even $70 short term . . . ....

18. ...you hold the world's biggest oil reserves and can't cut a check to Sinopec for $21 million to settle a five-year-old lawsuit. In other bad...

19. You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas. Most famously stated by Davy Crockett. And now Elon Musk. Tesla will be...

20. This is for Ron Wagn  Enjoy. Janet You Say You Want a Constitution - Can Gas-Pipe Projects Through New York Be Revived? Monday, 02/18/2019Published by: Rick Smead https://rbnenergy.com/you-say-you-want-a-constitution-can-gas-pipe-projects-through-new-york-be-revived   The vast majority...

21. What do you guys think the price of crude oil (WTI) and natural gas will be over the next ten years? A range is...

22. YPF to redeploy rigs in Vaca Muerta on export potential       By Charles Newbery/Platts   Argentina's state-backed energy company YPF plans to redeploy 46 rigs in the Vaca...

23. any thoughts of this new Chinese crude oil exchange set to start tomorrow? think it will effect our crude prices much? buy gold for...

24. The Tylers weigh in.  Might be a good idea to consider their thoughts.  Full article in the link: "A Murderer's Row": Oil And Gas Bankruptcies...

25. We are all going to die from Climate Armageddon. Gretavirus.exe is contagious and is infecting oil news. The absurdity of this is mind numbing...   Extreme weather seen...

26. A fun article : ) Unfortunately, cow farts and the Illuminati are mysteriously not addressed here.  But I digress.  There are, however, other some relevent...

27. Lukoil, Russia’s second largest oil producer, said net profit in the first quarter of 2018 jumped an annual 75 per cent, as higher crude...

28. Pundits had been predicting an impressive, earth-shattering growth in China throughout this year and it's now clear the truth is far from it. China admitted...

29. There are clear signs that a major crisis is brewing in the Middle East that could affect a major passage through which almost the fifth of...

30. As oil prices surge, the investors are back in business, encouraged by the indicators that predict rising prices. Please read here for more: