1. If trump wanted to just lower the prices of oil, he would just need release the SPRs, and from what I see, this will...

2. A new report from Austin-based Drillinginfo analytics is forecasting a surge in M&A activity for oil and gas for the rest of this year...

3. Is anybody outside of oilprice.com writers paying attention to what's going on in Iraq, and specifically in Basra. Honestly, I'm surprised it's taken this...

4. I think The Kingdom’s strategy is very simple: Less oil prices + Gain more clients + Happy clients = Tackle U.S. Shale  

5. On a personal anecdote, i need to change my motor oil of my car, and Im nervous since i dont know if and when...

6. Charts speak louder than words. What the fundamental news item will be, I have no clue, it can be anyone's guess. I am sure...

7. Well, as you see, charts can predict future prices quite accurately. They can't predict the event though. But this is not saying you can...

8. The Fed's Kaplan is now saying that higher oil prices shouldn't really hurt the U.S. economy much, because US is producing more and businesses...

9. Good analysis, worth reading.  A number of valid points raised for consideration. The lather-rinse-repeat of the oil boom-bust cycle might be in for a serious...

10. What is funny, is how many Analysts still can't see prices collapsing. The reason is because most put too much emphasis to the current...

11. With California's fuel costs among the highest in the country, the public did NOT vote for the SB1 tax that was added in 2017. This...

12. Guyana, the tiny neighbour country of Venezuela, once the largest oil producer and exporter in the region, has been since quite a time in...

13. This is my humble attempt at defining some of the factors, that I opine, can bring down or stabilize the rising oil prices. Let's...

14. This was expected again it was just a 150 basis point move up, and with oil volatile as it is, it's no big deal....

15. Oil prices fell on Friday and were set for a second straight week of decline after Libyan ports reopened and on the view that...

16. Heck, let's just pour some fuel on this dumpster fire.  The bizarre geopolitical relationships concerning international oil & gas make for entertaining soap opera. Forbes decides...

17. Well prices managed to touch low 69, and will now try to stay above $70 maybe $71 to try and resume the rally for...

18. Not trying to be William Delbert Gann from 1800s early 1900s, but it been clear now since last week, just wanted to put a target and...

19. The question in most oil traders, analysts and buyers minds is, well Oil went down, OK, very good guess. But that is just a drop of $6...

20. The future price of oil could go down significantly due to global warming. Especially if the harbor-front states follow suit in suing oil companies,...

21. The biggest, baddest, b-somethingest lawsuit to date: 21 defendants. Rhode Island AG claims the state has been uniquely damaged but Big Bad Oil. Don't they...

22. As I have mentioned before, I focus on charts, showing signs of whats about to happen way before the fundamental news come out. But...

23. Saudi Arabia's oil production jumped by nearly 500,000 barrels per day in June, so what can we expect in July?

24. NOC's chairman is saying production in Libya is falling by the day with all the export terminals closed. How long before Trump starts yelling...

25. Did it have anything to do with Nixon getting us out of the Bretton Woods' agreement, or was it wholly because of the Arab...

26. I guess they are in between a rock and a hard place, with being a major importer. https://www.rferl.org/a/india-top-iranian-oil-importer-says-will-not-honor-us-sanctions-swaraj/29256213.html

27. how oil as well as other major energy sources influenced indias foreign policy....

28. Here's an independent, serious analysis of U.S. Light Tight Oil economics in the Bakken.  Number crunching and financial modeling done by Rune Likvern. This is...

29. Like i said in an earlier post, certain countries may circumvent OPEC and purchase oil directly from Iran, or others. Could oil hit $50...